Edelweiss Kindergarten Parent's Club

yes air conditioner, they dont wear shoe in class. for next year class is full by now, registration starts like march april. can put on waiting list, maybe afternoon session 12 to 3.30pm may have place. class is small max 16 per class so morning class usually full.

Thanks Springong. I just registered my boy for nursery next year :) afternoon session.
hi if you interested to buy the English and Chinese readers let me know, the condition is like new. 30% off the original price you pay, both sets come up to $100+.

anyone sending their kids from woodlands to edelweisee kindergarten in 2015 morning session? wud like to join in car pool, and dont mind paying for the ride, as school bus pick up is so early. if is by car is less than 20 mins.

Hihi

I am registering my boy for next year PN and will like to get feedback about the school, the teachers and curriculum.
Thanks!!

Hi,

i am looking for a Christian Kindergarten for my baby boy, some friends recommended Edelweiss Kindergarten. does anyone know if they have bible teaching in their curriculum?

also anyone know usually when is the registration period for their PN class?
i have been trying to call them regarding this and i was told the registration for 2014 babies have been postpone till may (i was told to call back since march 2016)

so just wondering =p

TIA

Hi mummies, I am thinking to enroll my boy for pre-nursery next year. Due to current Cov19 saga, we are not able to visit the center. Any of you can share with me the timetable, type of enrichment that you have signed up? Is phonics integrated in the daily curriculum or need to sign up separately? How about the school bus? Any of you taking the school bus and is it a long route?

Hi mummies, I am thinking to enroll my boy for pre-nursery next year. Due to current Cov19 saga, we are not able to visit the center. Any of you can share with me the timetable, type of enrichment that you have signed up? Is phonics integrated in the daily curriculum or need to sign up separately? How about the school bus? Any of you taking the school bus and is it a long route?

Hi! Any chance you have the school fees information? I can't seem to find it online

Back