Early Detection Clearblue?

BabyDustToAll

Has anyone used the Clearblue early detection kit? It says it can detect as low as 10mui and ive actually tried using them and got faint lines. I will be testing again tho to see if it is progressing or until a missed period. Those are my 6 and 8 dpo lines. Do you see any progress. Its more bluer off cam. I will be re-testing at 10dpo next!
9A03706E-FA2A-49E9-822D-75B3365F5EEC.jpeg

Has anyone used the Clearblue early detection kit? It says it can detect as low as 10mui and ive actually tried using them and got faint lines. I will be testing again tho to see if it is progressing or until a missed period. Those are my 6 and 8 dpo lines. Do you see any progress. Its more bluer off cam. I will be re-testing at 10dpo next!View attachment 727121
Do you have any symptoms that make you want to test?

Do you have any symptoms that make you want to test?
Just cramping? And also i have been charting my ovulation and TTC for 7 months now using FRER but im out of the FRER so I was only able to get a hold of the CB early detection ones online. Ive tested at 10Dpo with a standard CB though. What you think? The one below is at 10dpo

Attachments

• 34B264B5-CC6F-436E-B844-769866D07808.jpeg
    34B264B5-CC6F-436E-B844-769866D07808.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,230
  • B5324D13-6BE5-4DC5-BAC8-442E4629F343.jpeg
    B5324D13-6BE5-4DC5-BAC8-442E4629F343.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,558
Just cramping? And also i have been charting my ovulation and TTC for 7 months now using FRER but im out of the FRER so I was only able to get a hold of the CB early detection ones online. Ive tested at 10Dpo with a standard CB though. What you think? The one below is at 10dpo
From photo the bottom one can see very very faint line, the top one cannot see any line.

Maybe you wait two more days later then test. By then should have clearer line since hcg will double every 48 hours.

I was only able to take them a few hours later coz i tested outside and came back had to work lah. During the test, it immediately pop up with a plus sign. This is what it looks like now. What you think?

Attachments

• 9A46F56B-0483-42D8-A5B6-ED65B5FB1DAF.jpeg
    9A46F56B-0483-42D8-A5B6-ED65B5FB1DAF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4,183
I was only able to take them a few hours later coz i tested outside and came back had to work lah. During the test, it immediately pop up with a plus sign. This is what it looks like now. What you think?
Can see its positive already, congrats, do go to gp or polyclinic to confirm and find a gynae. :)

Best is get a digital to double confirm no need guess plus or no plus it just tells u pregnant or not pregnant.

Tysm for being there! Im very nervous coz ive got s miscarriage before so im trying to tread lightly this time round How abt you though?

Tysm for being there! Im very nervous coz ive got s miscarriage before so im trying to tread lightly this time round How abt you though?
Me got on and off nausea but now i am on cycle day 25 of 27 day cycle, but i doubt i got chance la, cos we only bd on the cycle day 7, day 10 and day 16. Chances of pregnancy is pretty low though. I never go track when mine ovulation also, just follow app nia.

I binge watch youtube like crazy and that was where i learned about tracking ovulation and inputing in the period app and then doing progression lines which burns holes in my pocket but i hope all is worth it lah. You will get your bfp! I dont have nausea just cramping and breast cramps. I also not sure how its gonna be but im glad you're there!

I binge watch youtube like crazy and that was where i learned about tracking ovulation and inputing in the period app and then doing progression lines which burns holes in my pocket but i hope all is worth it lah. You will get your bfp! I dont have nausea just cramping and breast cramps. I also not sure how its gonna be but im glad you're there!
Haha i doubt will bah, dont wanna waste test kit, in fact i tested today and its negative, dont wanna test anymore till i missed my period. Hahaha

I went to the doctor and she said she have not seen Clearblue pregnancy test before. And end up on her pee stick, it s a negative. But she was nice abt it and said my hcg was prolly low and to come back in about 2 weeks or can do a blood test. So now im just bumped lah

I went to the doctor and she said she have not seen Clearblue pregnancy test before. And end up on her pee stick, it s a negative. But she was nice abt it and said my hcg was prolly low and to come back in about 2 weeks or can do a blood test. So now im just bumped lah
So just wait lor, your period not due yet right? I today tested using those cheap test kit and show negative, so i dont wanna test liao. Wait for period to shows up or if it doesnt then test again. Baby dust to you. Hope good news from.you and your update :)

Any update?

Back