Ear thermometer to recommend?

Hi,

Anyone use Microlife Forehead Thermometer or Ear Thermometer? Hope to hear some comments. Thanks.

hi mummies, i actually recommend the CADI T560 Clinical Ear & Forehead Thermometer. I got it from Kiddy Palace for 99bucks. I find it easy to use and accurate..can chk it out

I bought the Pigeon ear thermometer for bbs from the recent Taka Baby Fair for $59. Cheap and good! Furthermore, I like it's really small size.

I like the Terumo one. Bought mine from Japan for only abt S$45? Think they sell at Watsons and Guardian too.

Thanks Mummies for your prompt replies. Hope there's more contributions from other mummies be4 I decide which to buy.

I also agree CADI T560 Clinical Ear & Forehead Thermometer is good. I bought mine from Baby Kingdom and has got one yr warranty. Plus, it is made in singapore.

I personally do not like CADI T560 Clinical Ear & Forehead Thermometer. It aways give me different readings. Perhaps my one is faulty, but I will be gng for Braun next time.

I second the pigeon ear thermometer. I also bought it at Taka for $59. Cheap and good. Best thing is small size, can carry everywhere in diaper bag.

Hai, initially i intend to buy the CADI T560 termometer as well, but when my husband went to Guardian to get it, then he heard from a mum recommended Braun, so finally he bought Braun...

hi siew lai
happy.gif

how much did your braun cost? is it braun IRT 3020? else can u give me the model?
happy.gif

I am using Braun thermometer IRT4520 which I personally thought it good. :)
My SIL have CADI T560 Clinical Ear & Forehead Thermometer though its small but my MIL was saying not as user friendly as Braun so in the end I bought Braun from Kiddy Palace.

I also do not prefer CADI thermometer. I keep getting different readings. Probably it is only my set having problem or so. My son was having very high fever, but the reading says 37.5, after which i scan again, it says 31.1, then it says 38.2. I am totally stressed up because fever is no kidding matter and giving me different readings making me very hard to keep track of my son's fever.

I will throw away my CADI and go fro Braun instead!

i am using the Braun IRT4020, good and easy to use.
IMHO,i find dun need to get the 4520 as it costs more, only difference is that the 4520 have memory of the readings taken.

Izit? i bought my CADI thermometer for close to a year alrdy and it's still working well. I dun buy braun because it is more expensive esp the ear probe cover...i only need to clean the ear probe with alcohol after using the cadi one..i forgot the exact price for cadi but thot i saw it at guardian for 80 something lately..
think it's a gd buy if you are not mass-sharing thermometer cos i bought it for my baby use primarily...

Don't ever buy the CADI one. I have one and it was horrific finding out from the PD that my daughter was running a high temperature >38.5 when the thermometer at home registered 36.9 consistently over few days when she actually felt quite hot. I'm a first time mum and didn't know that meant fever since the thermometer says she's fine!

Just to add on and be fair about my experience. I subsequently wrote to CADI in disgust but was glad to have received very good customer support. They delivered a new set to me, though i've yet to test it out as the discrepancy is only obvious when there's a temperature..

I agree with you.. not only do they have excellent customer service I have personally used their thermometer and it has served me well. It has been two years now and I save cost as I don't have to purchase the probes. Furthermore,since their default is set to off mode I don't have to purchase batteries frequently. Therefore I would definitely recommend CADI T560 anytime.

This is Tina, from Shenzhen China, the proffessional thermometer manufacturer.
Contact me please if you need high quality low price digital thermometers:
WhatsApp +8613537564791

This is Tina, from Shenzhen China, the professional thermometer manufacturer.
Contact me please if you need high quality low price digital thermometers:
WhatsApp +8613537564791

Back