Ducktours or Citytours

Hi mummies,

have been wanting to bring my kids to the ducktour, but got a bit confused, seems like there is two operators, ducktours.com.sg and citytours.com.sg, anyone has any idea which is better? Thanks!

hi, i have bought ticket singapore flyer package + Captain Explorer Singapore DUKW from singapore flyer website. so far my experience is just so-so, and will not think to take again.
it is just around the flyer. perhaps u can check the route before decide. Hippo route may be better.

Am curious about the packages too. Was the duck tour enjoyable for your child? Mine enjoyed the flyer very much - not sure if he'll take to the boat.

Which company offers a better deal, anyone can advise?

I went to duck tour as they leave every hr compared to city tours like 3-4x per day only. And duck tour meeting pt is more accessible.

The tour is nothing much, just some intro to the new development of singapore and sight seeing on the main spots. It was hot that day so didnt enjoy that much.

Hi, it's about 1 hr, and the highlight is the splash into the river part. I heard the hippo tour is good though, but if u like the river cruise part, can try both. Just blogged abt it here: http://mamawearpapashirt.com/2012/05/14/the-duck-tour-that-went-wahhh/

My baby boy obviously didn't like it too much, I think cos he felt cooped up in the ferry for too long. He likes to crawl around / or at least be carried while we walk around. Hope this helps!

Back