Dry Skin On Baby

MistyCloud

My baby has dry skin on her legs and PD asked me to put more lotion. I use Baby Gaia and it doesn't seem to help. But this lotion helps with rashes very well though.

Can someone recommend me a god lotion/cream? Is Mustela or California Baby better? Thinking of buying it from the baby fair this weekend.

Personally find aveeno soothing relief moisture cream not bad, the best part is no fragrance, price also not expensive.

So far, I only know cetaphil is good for sensitives skin babies but u may try other brands. There's quite a no of brands which is for dry skin.

before heading to the fair to get the cream, i m using organic coconut oil for now. Seems to be working not bad.

@nvidia May I know if you apply the Aveeno cream on your baby's face? My face has got dry skin near her mouth area, I got the Aveeno cream but unsure if safe to apply near her mouth. She got dry skin on a small patch of her wrist too.

@MistyCloud You can try to purchase Aveeno on iherb.com.
If you use my discount code : SHS338 it entitles you to $10 off total purchase of $40 and above, or $5 off total purchase below $40.
There are many other baby suitable brands such as BabySpa, BadgerCompany on iherb which sells at a lower price as compared to SG retail. I personally tried all the 3 brands I mentioned but I think I like Aveeno better as it is most moisturizing and I can use it too ;P

Ok thanks! I have an iHerb account already, been their customers for years! :p

I bought California Baby at the baby fair and it helped only for some areas so far.

@ysquare26 for face i use another brand sebamed facial cream for bb to clear those dot dot like pimples or scratches made by fingernails :( ....haven't use aveeno on bb's face, only on the body so far. But I use aveeno for my drier patch on my face, very good n effective.

Oh MistyCloud, I just joined iHerb not long ago and I love to try those organic brands they have there. haha.

Nvidia, I see.. seems like Aveeno is really good. BabySpa has got 1 which is specially for baby face. Can get at SG departmental store, a small bottle less that $5 I think. It does soothes my daughter's skin but doesn't really heals it though.

Back