Dr Wong Heng Fok Review

FTM and gave birth to a healthy bb and my gynae was Dr Wong. He was recommended by my sister. Husband and I felt comfortable with him from our first appointment. He’s almost like a father figure, very patient towards my husband’s questions as a first time dad. We met a small bump and Dr Wong was very supportive and assuring.

I would say the 9 months and after delivery care from him was amazing. Even though he has emergency deliveries, he’s always smiling genuinely when he’s back in the clinic for appts. Sometimes we wonder if he ever sleeps! Haha.

No rushing, no pressure of natural or c-sect. He believes it’s up to the mummies’ decision as we know our bodies best. Still, he will give his profession advise when necessary.

we wanted to go for Mount A or TMC but it seems it’s easier and quicker for him to make arrangements at TMC so we went with TMC. No regrets!! Food, Nurses and everything were great! Dr Wong and the Nurses who were at the delivery suite had great chemistry, makes is less stressful for mummies for sure.

We will definitely go to him again if I conceive again.

Back