Dr Wendy Teo / Dr Goh Shen Li

If u want Dr Goh seng li, have to book her asap, I'm due in August and I called them in March, she's alr full for aug edd patients

Both my husband and I are very happy with Dr Wendy Teo. She's an empathetic, highly experienced (you can see her credentials published on her clinic's website), and decisive obgyn. These qualities together, inspire confidence and trust in her - very important! She presented adequately to us the options available (supplements, screenings, procedures etc) and her recommendations at the various key stages of my pregnancy journey. Appreciates that many of us nowadays gather a lot of information from online sources, and patiently addressed any questions we may have arising from those readings.

Had our baby on a Sunday. On the day my water bag popped (a Sunday), Dr Wendy was readily contactable from the start (2+am), and communicated well with Mount E Novena / the anaesthetist. Throughout our wait for further dilation and effacement, we were supported and monitored closely by MEN's nursing staff, and were aware that they continue to update and get instructions from Dr Wendy. With first examination by Dr Wendy at dawn (6+am) and later (11+am), our baby was safely delivered.

Heard from MEN nurse that she also attended to two other patients who had safe deliveries that same day.

Hope this helps :)

Both my husband and I are very happy with Dr Wendy Teo. She's an empathetic, highly experienced (you can see her credentials published on her clinic's website), and decisive obgyn. These qualities together, inspire confidence and trust in her - very important! She presented adequately to us the options available (supplements, screenings, procedures etc) and her recommendations at the various key stages of my pregnancy journey. Appreciates that many of us nowadays gather a lot of information from online sources, and patiently addressed any questions we may have arising from those readings.

Had our baby on a Sunday. On the day my water bag popped (a Sunday), Dr Wendy was readily contactable from the start (2+am), and communicated well with Mount E Novena / the anaesthetist. Throughout our wait for further dilation and effacement, we were supported and monitored closely by MEN's nursing staff, and were aware that they continue to update and get instructions from Dr Wendy. With first examination by Dr Wendy at dawn (6+am) and later (11+am), our baby was safely delivered.

Heard from MEN nurse that she also attended to two other patients who had safe deliveries that same day.

Hello! Your review helps. Did you need any stitching or do you know if her stitching work is good?

Hello! Your review helps. Did you need any stitching or do you know if her stitching work is good?

Yes, I needed stitching. Not sure how good stitching is gauged, but I can assure you I had a smooth recovery and the dissolvable stitches used were completely dissolved by end of 6 weeks.

Hi
just want to find out what is the costing like by Dr Wendy Teo. Any recent mum could help?

I would also like to know, what I understand was back in 2016 with natural delivery and epidural, the total charges was around $11k before Medisave.

This year I heard the charges increased from $2900 to $3500, package from $1300 to $1700, daily visit from $250 to $300. So I am also waiting for those who recently delivered with her

Back