Dr Khoo Chong Kiat Gynae Review

Sidneysong

Hi all, 1st time mom-to-be here and a little anxious over the selection of gynae. Have done some online research and was informed that Dr Khoo is great and reasonably priced for his service.

To anyone who has delivered under Dr Khoo recently, hope you can share your experiences and the total costs incurred under him!

Hi all, 1st time mom-to-be here and a little anxious over the selection of gynae. Have done some online research and was informed that Dr Khoo is great and reasonably priced for his service.

To anyone who has delivered under Dr Khoo recently, hope you can share your experiences and the total costs incurred under him!

Hello! Also a FTM here and searching for a gynae. One of the shortlisted I have is also CK Khoo. I actually saw a post in this forum a mom posted his fees. But not sure if its up to date. Hope someone in the forum here will update the latest fees of his fees. :)

Hello babe. I just called to check on Dr Khoo's rates. Thought I share here.
Package: $999+gst for 8 visit which starts from week 16 (inclusive of consultation, scan) Before week 16 charges are base on ala carte.
First visit: $150++ consultation, scan: 53.50++
Subsequent visit: 120++
Figures above are not inclusive of medicine
2675 natural
4300 csec

For total costs on delivery need the experienced moms to reply. Hope this helps!

Hello babe. I just called to check on Dr Khoo's rates. Thought I share here.
Package: $999+gst for 8 visit which starts from week 16 (inclusive of consultation, scan) Before week 16 charges are base on ala carte.
First visit: $150++ consultation, scan: 53.50++
Subsequent visit: 120++
Figures above are not inclusive of medicine
2675 natural
4300 csec

For total costs on delivery need the experienced moms to reply. Hope this helps!
Thanks, babe!! I also went to enquire about the rates and was given this pdf. Refer to attached!
Are the first visit and subsequent visit rates standardised for both weekday and weekend?

Attachments

• Image080621083315.pdf
    87.5 KB · Views: 2,011
Thanks, babe!! I also went to enquire about the rates and was given this pdf. Refer to attached!
Are the first visit and subsequent visit rates standardised for both weekday and weekend?
Thank you babe! That's helpful.
I'm not so sure about the subsequent visit rates. But i have chosen Dr CK Khoo as my gynae and I'll be going for my first appointment tomorrow. I can check on your query and get back to you tomorrow. :)

Hello babe! Here’s the fees which you enquired for!

1st consult S$150.00
Follow up consult S$120.00
Weekend surcharge is additional S$16.05.
All prices above are with gst.

Hello babe! Here’s the fees which you enquired for!

1st consult S$150.00
Follow up consult S$120.00
Weekend surcharge is additional S$16.05.
All prices above are with gst.
Thanks!! How was your experience with Dr Khoo? I just scheduled my first consultation with him tomorrow morning.

Thanks!! How was your experience with Dr Khoo? I just scheduled my first consultation with him tomorrow morning.
He is good! He gives alot of information about everything (even covid vaccine) and whether the baby is doing well or not. He is very cheerful and friendly too! He also tells you what to do/eat, what not to do/eat. Hope you have a good experience with him tmr!

I delivered my first baby with him. He’s good, fuss free, doesn’t worry you if he thinks something is not of concern. He’s very experienced. He can be contactable via WhatsApp so it’s really great if you have some emergency and your appointment is not yet up. His delivery skills were good too, baby came out natural with three pushes.
His waiting time is quite long now that he’s more popular, can wait 1h even if you’ve made appointment :( but if you want someone who’s detailed and motherly, he’s not.

I delivered under Dr Khoo as well. We like him and won't mind going for him again for the next one. However Della is right, he's becoming popular and waiting times are long in his clinic. Sometimes we feel he could be rushing a bit when there's more than 10 mothers in waiting. We've established a good relationship with him over the past year and even chat with him on whatsapp. He is pro covid vaccine and he told me to do it after delivery, which i did.
as for delivery, it was smooth and easy. he is in fact very experienced. If you have the extra bucks and time to spare just to see him out, I highly recommend him just to get a feel of how he is.

I delivered under Dr Khoo as well. We like him and won't mind going for him again for the next one. However Della is right, he's becoming popular and waiting times are long in his clinic. Sometimes we feel he could be rushing a bit when there's more than 10 mothers in waiting. We've established a good relationship with him over the past year and even chat with him on whatsapp. He is pro covid vaccine and he told me to do it after delivery, which i did.
as for delivery, it was smooth and easy. he is in fact very experienced. If you have the extra bucks and time to spare just to see him out, I highly recommend him just to get a feel of how he is.
Hi rvdx,
Dr Khoo told me to get vaccinated ASAP though as i'm at my second trimester and am at 16 weeks now. Am still hesitant, but with the latest restrictions, i don't really have a choice. Am surprised that he told you to do it after delivery. May i know how many weeks you were when he told you that?

Hi rvdx,
Dr Khoo told me to get vaccinated ASAP though as i'm at my second trimester and am at 16 weeks now. Am still hesitant, but with the latest restrictions, i don't really have a choice. Am surprised that he told you to do it after delivery. May i know how many weeks you were when he told you that?

Hi,
I was in my 30+ weeks when the government issued a health advisory on vaccinations for pregnant women, so Dr Khoo said don't bother for that time. Also, he had a pregnant mother who got COVID that same time and had to be in the hospital for 2 weeks. So even then I was worried and couldnt wait to get vaccinated.
I know we all have different convictions about the vaccine, but if you want to hear from my side who got it while breastfeeding my less than a month newborn then, i will say my baby is fine and i'm fine.

Hi! I’m seeing him too and was also advised to take my vaccine when I was at week 16. I did take my first jab at week 17 and my second jab yest at week 20.

Hi!
I’m keen to go with Dr Khoo too. Anyone has any feedback on his stitching skills? Thanks in advance!

Back