Dr Hong hze ching review?

Mik0301

Hi mummies, I'm a first time mum, and have been seeing Dr Goh Shen Li (who is wonderful btw). However, I found out that she will be away in the week leading up to my due date, and I understand Dr Hong hze ching will be her cover. I am, however, unable to find any reviews of her- does anyone has any experience?
One of the main reason I go to Dr GoH was because I heard and read that her stitching skills for both natural or c-section are really good.
I'm just worried that Dr Hong may not be as good, etc.
any ideas?
Thanks!!!

Hi Mik0301, when is your EDD? Possible to share? Dr. Goh Shen Li is one of my considered options...

i checked with her clinic previously, Dr Goh Shen Li will be away from around Dec 9 to Dec 16.

Will like to check for review for Dr Hong Sze Ching too. She seem young? just came back from her maternity leave.

Hi Mik0301, when is your EDD? Possible to share? Dr. Goh Shen Li is one of my considered options...
My EDD is mid June, ard 18 June.
Dr GoH will be back in the same week,
But the week before, she will be away. I'm concerned because what if my baby decides to arrive early? I've got a few friends, and even my mum (when she had me and my siblings), who all went into labour ard at weeks 37-38.
So I'm just worried that Dr Goh wouldn't be around, and I do not know Dr Hong.
I just don't like to be uncertain.

i checked with her clinic previously, Dr Goh Shen Li will be away from around Dec 9 to Dec 16.

Will like to check for review for Dr Hong Sze Ching too. She seem young? just came back from her maternity leave.

Thanks for sharing. Oh dear. My EDD is around 19 Dec. Seems risky for me too if I go into labour early. Looks like a lot of doctors are on leave in Dec.

I've not heard of Dr. Hong...

My EDD is mid June, ard 18 June.
Dr GoH will be back in the same week,
But the week before, she will be away. I'm concerned because what if my baby decides to arrive early? I've got a few friends, and even my mum (when she had me and my siblings), who all went into labour ard at weeks 37-38.
So I'm just worried that Dr Goh wouldn't be around, and I do not know Dr Hong.
I just don't like to be uncertain.

I went into labour at 39 weeks with my #1. If this is your #1, there is a good chance of going into labour early. So far most of my friends who gave birth to their first baby did not reach 40 weeks. Most deliver around 38 to 39 weeks.

I agree that uncertainty is something we mummies don't want to have to deal with at that stage. Maybe try researching on Dr. Hong beforehand to put your mind at ease?

Another option is to just jump to Dr. Hong from the start so that you'll be comfortable with Dr. Hong by the time you're due?

Hi mummies, my 2nd born was delivered by dr Hong when she is still with KKH under private. What I can say is that I'm totally satisfied with her knowledge and skill. Although yes she look young but her experience is really . She is a nice friendly gentle dr that I have ever met! When ever I have any doubt I will alway email her and she never failed to reply my within the day or 1. Recently there is one daddy out there looking for Gynae for her Wife too and asked me about dr Hong from me and of cos no doubt after seeing dr Hong the first time they are totally satisfied with her.

Hi, anyone else pls share Dr Hong's review. Seems like can't find much review of hers online. Please please help....

Hong Sze Ching is good!! i had her for my 2nd child in sept2017 and she was really nice and friendly and reassuring every step of the way. her skills are good too. she trained in kkh, and i heard from some friends that she has good hands.

I remember i had problems finding reviews on her when i was deciding on a gynae last year. hence decided to post here.

if i had another kid i would go with her again!

Hi, I will not recommend Dr Hong Sze Ching as i have an unpleasant experience with her.
I would say that she was friendly and nice when we saw her at early stage pregnancy.

However, when you have complications with your pregnancy I will not recommend her. Towards the end of my pregnancy, she was irresponsive to my queries to calls and emails, unable to provide prompt and reliable care and support.

Was not even given a emergency number to reach out to even though I could go into labour anytime.

She had alot of good reviews when she was with KKH but now setting up her own private, service seems to have dropped.

Last edited:
Hi, I will not recommend Dr Hong Sze Ching as i have an unpleasant experience with her.
I would say that she was friendly and nice when we saw her at early stage pregnancy.

However, when you have complications with your pregnancy I will not recommend her. Towards the end of my pregnancy, she was irresponsive to my queries to calls and emails, unable to provide prompt and reliable care and support.

Was not even given a emergency number to reach out to even though I could go into labour anytime.

She had alot of good reviews when she was with KKH but now setting up her own private, service seems to have dropped.
Hi, do you mind sharing more about your complications as I am a bit worried after your review? I just had a first consultation with her and not sure if i should stay on... if you don't mind could you PM me please? Thank you!!

Hi, do you mind sharing more about your complications as I am a bit worried after your review? I just had a first consultation with her and not sure if i should stay on... if you don't mind could you PM me please? Thank you!!

hi can I check if you end up staying with dr Hong?

Back