Dr Heng Tung Lan reviews

Gravitica

Hi all. I am currently with Dr Wong from Thomsons Clinic at Tampines.. Im comfortable with him but he dont delivers at Parkway East.. therefore i am thinking of changing to Dr Heng Tung Lan since i read some good reviews abt her... anybody took her? Any reviews? Is she pro at natural birth? Whats her package like? Or any other gynae to recommend at Parkway east? TIA! :)

Happy pregnancies to all mummies to be. ❤

Hi, Me too recently went to see Dr Wong at Tampines Clinic. This is my 1st pregnancy. earlier I met Dr Lee Leh Charn from Mount E. but I didn't feel comfortable with her. Dr Wong did not talk much but asked me to go for NIPT scan first. So I am going for the scan but not sure should buy package with him or which gynae to go to. '
But why do you want to go to Parkway east for delivery ? due to it's location ?

Hi all. I am currently with Dr Wong from Thomsons Clinic at Tampines.. Im comfortable with him but he dont delivers at Parkway East.. therefore i am thinking of changing to Dr Heng Tung Lan since i read some good reviews abt her... anybody took her? Any reviews? Is she pro at natural birth? Whats her package like? Or any other gynae to recommend at Parkway east? TIA! :)

Happy pregnancies to all mummies to be. ❤

Dr Heng package for this year is $1k. Had my #1 with her, natural birth and stitching was great. Very smiley & friendly doctor but her consultation is rather short as she has many patients everyday. I'm with her again for my #2.

Im currently seeing Dr Heng, as what others mention, her consultation is super short. if all healthy she will not say anything and the scanning also very fast so fast that she miss out some details, in and out of her room is less than 5 mins if no question.

i also visit KK for more detail scan and i visited KK 2 days after visited Dr heng, KK mention there is a small blood clot which happened during in my early stage of pregnancy. however, when i ask Dr heng, she say she didnt see the blood clot, feels that her machine is not as good as KK ones.

one thing to mention is that her clinic only accept cash/nets.
her charges are relative cheaper, 80+80 follow up consultation+ultrasound.
Her current package charge is $1k before gst(consultation+ultrasound+basic supplement), they will schedule the date, most of the time during weekdays, unable to choose preferred date.

for those planing to deliver at PWE, i have tried asking the "financial consultant" which is the receptionist for the list of chargeable items but that indian lady told that she does not have the list. so better to do research and bring whatever u can to prevent any surprise, i research online that they may charge for tissue also.

this is my 1st pregnancy.

Im currently seeing Dr Heng, as what others mention, her consultation is super short. if all healthy she will not say anything and the scanning also very fast so fast that she miss out some details, in and out of her room is less than 5 mins if no question.

i also visit KK for more detail scan and i visited KK 2 days after visited Dr heng, KK mention there is a small blood clot which happened during in my early stage of pregnancy. however, when i ask Dr heng, she say she didnt see the blood clot, feels that her machine is not as good as KK ones.

one thing to mention is that her clinic only accept cash/nets.
her charges are relative cheaper, 80+80 follow up consultation+ultrasound.
Her current package charge is $1k before gst(consultation+ultrasound+basic supplement), they will schedule the date, most of the time during weekdays, unable to choose preferred date.

for those planing to deliver at PWE, i have tried asking the "financial consultant" which is the receptionist for the list of chargeable items but that indian lady told that she does not have the list. so better to do research and bring whatever u can to prevent any surprise, i research online that they may charge for tissue also.

this is my 1st pregnancy.
Hello, this is my first pregnancy. Am thinking of Dr Heng, would you still recommend her? Alternative is Dr Natalie Chua, but because this is my first pregnancy and I am already 39, I am not sure if Dr Chua is experienced enough. Could you share your experience? thanks

Back