Dr Don Wong. The Gynae Clinic

Pheesaa

Hi. Anyone knows the consultation charges for Dr Don Wong?

Im having some pain at my pelvic area. Dont want to go KKh so had book appt with his clinic later today.

Im now at my 32wks+

hi, im currently in my 8th week n is w this doctor , may i know how do you feel abt him?
im a first time mom. please advise.

I have seen him while trying for baby and I didnt like the way he speaks. So when I got pregnant I rather travel out of my convenience then going to him (he was the nearest gynae)

my fren recommend him to me. i find him quite okay not rushing or what. keep ask me any question to consult him anot.

I guess it depends on individual on the acceptance and what you expects of your gynae. I have also got a colleague who was wrongly diagnosed by him for a cyst case. And ended up had to go to KK for emergency surgery to remove it from the ovary. So my impression of him plus the interaction with him was not a pleasant one.

oh...okay thanks. need to gather more information abt him. cos so far i only met him twice.

Yeah you should, seems to have many reviews on him in this forum and other forums (I read on him when I first got pregnant too) hehe, good luck in your search! All in all, if you feel comfortable with him, go ahead with your choice!

Yeah you should, seems to have many reviews on him in this forum and other forums (I read on him when I first got pregnant too) hehe, good luck in your search! All in all, if you feel comfortable with him, go ahead with your choice!
sure thanks for the advice.

Had a bad experience with him, he was not helping in a smooth delivery. Regretful signed his package.

Last edited:
Dr. Don Wong is a very experience gynae. I have a very smooth delivery by him in year 2017.
I have two times miscarriage experience before seeing Dr. Wong.
I am Uterus didelphys.
I was seeing popular gynae with long queue and with good review before seeing Dr. Wong. None of them telling me that I am uterus didelphys during ultra sound.
Dr. Wong told me during my first visit with him. I trust him. He is a very experience doctor and will give his patient the best solution based on his experience.
I am pregnant again and definitely will go to him.

Back