Dr Choo Wan Ling- Gleneagles

db1010

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum, and i would like to know more about dr choo wan ling- hows her stitching? total bill size.

Thanks in advance =)

My friend used her and highly recommends her. Said she's easy-going and does not impose any strict restrictions etc. Not sure about her charges though.

But having used another lady gynae in Gleneagles over 10 years ago for my 1st 2 kids, I find the hosp charges quite high. In 2012 for my 1st kid, I was in hospital for total of 10 days inclusive of bed-rest for Placenta Previa and C-Sec section delivery for 2-bed room and later single room. It came up to $10k for hosp stay alone! This excluded her delivery fees!

For 3rd kid, I switched to Mt Alvernia. Nice hosp...

Hope this helps!

Hello @db1010, Dr Choo is my gynae and I highly recommend her.

I learned about her from 3 other close friends who delivered all of their 2-3children with her. When I went for my first consultation, I immediately feel comfortable with her and decided not to see any other gynae.

Stitching is good, didn't experience any complications/pain after delivery and very quick to heal.

Here is a photo I took of her fees before my delivery on Dec2014. I'm not sure if any changes this year.

ImageUploadedByForum1435683552.627342.jpg

Hope this helps!

Dr Choo delivered my first baby in Jan . Super patient gynae, very gentle and her stitching skill is amazing. Was up and about walking the next day

Total bill came up to 10k + including hospital stay. (Mt e novena)

Overall great experience.
A.

I'm with Doc Choo also and this is my first pregnancy. I find her very friend and nice to talk to. The nurses at her clinic are great too! Always make you feel very welcoming and warm. I love everything about the doctor and the clinic!

Thanks so much @db1010 and @BB4love for your replies! Seems like Dr Choo is really good!

@db1010 - just to clarify your total bill is only for your delivery right? It does not include pre-delivery gynae costs.

@BB4love do you mind sharing her costs now, if that is not too much trouble for you. I saw her rate chart above, I guess that's quite outdated by now since it was taken in Dec 2014. Many thanks in advance!

Sorry for the many questions - it's my first pregnancy and so I'm learning along the way. :)

No worries at all. I'm also paranoid at everything cos first pregnancy as well. Dr Choo's first consultation last time I was spend was $320. I went for general check up. The second time when I tested positive, it was about $180 with blood test, consultation and medicine. :)

Hi @BB4love im just wondering does dr Choo do detailed scan for week 20? Is her ultrasound machine advanced? I know some clinics are still using the old school ultrasound. And when did you find out about the gender from her? Thanks!

Hi. May i ask if her stitching skill is good? Is the scar visible? Anyone pls help and give comments:) I am still deciding which gynae from Mt E novena to look for...Thank you very much!!:)

Dr Choo delivered my first baby in Jan . Super patient gynae, very gentle and her stitching skill is amazing. Was up and about walking the next day

Total bill came up to 10k + including hospital stay. (Mt e novena)

Overall great experience.
A.

Hello there!

May I know if you did C Section since you mentioned her stitching is amazing?

Back