Dr Benjamin Tham or Dr SF Loh

sheinked

Hi there,

Anyone about to share your pregnancy journey with Dr Benjamin Tham and Dr SF Loh?
How are their charges like?

They are both equally popular. Looking for someone pro-natural.

You can check out Dr Goh Shen Li who is pro natural and has fantastic bedside manners. However, she only delivers at mount A.

Dr Ben is an excellent doctor ! He is funny , gentle and reassuring. but he is also super popular, which means Wait time at his clinic really quite horrible.. not a nice and calm visit and I dread going every time. And he only deliver in TMC, my experience was rush and cattle like although everyone is very efficient.

Charges I am not sure we can share? I find It very reasonable so don’t worry about the cost too much. U can pm for more charges details :)

Dr Ben tham is definitely pro natural, based on my experience and what I heard from friends. Prices are more affordable compared to other gynaes, I believe. Appointments can be quite fast especially if you have no issues. Likely to go back to him for my second pregnancy!

Dr S F Loh is very experience and very good. He is confident and will try his best to preserve fertility especially in high risk cases. He’s my doctor for the past 3 years and he’s the best I have seen so far

Back