DR ANUPRIYA - NUH (Reviews)

janice_ong

Hi ladies, anyone seeing Dr Anupriya from NUH for your pregnancy? Any reviews on her interaction with patients, waiting time and stitching skills?

Hi Janice,

I saw NUH's Dr Su Lin Lin for my 1st pregnancy and understand from the nurses that Dr Anu is very nice and warm.

I met her previously when she gave a talk and have good vibes
happy.gif

Janice, she is my gynae for both my kids. Very good dr. highly recommended. you can pm me if you need more info or questions

Whoever recommend Dr Anupriya, that is the past. Me and my wife are having her now as our gynec. She is total nonsense. Not professional. Communication skill is a total fail. Having her as your gynec is as good as not having any. We went to her for checks. Each time we thought the test is over, there is a new test again. Best part is doctor never tell us anything and we are getting all the information from the nurse instead. Totally not recommended unless you have too much time and money to burn.

I felt compelled to create an account to respond to Ygp’s comment. I’ve been a patient of Dr Anu for the past 2 years and I think I am somewhat qualified to give an opinion. Before Dr Anu, I went to several other gynaes that suggested only one thing - surgery. I felt like I had no other choice and decided to seek dr Anu for her opinion. She recommended that I try taking meds first because surgery would also result in taking meds thereafter. I’ve since improved and have miraculously gotten off meds because my condition has improved. Dr Anu is straight-forward, tells me what I need to know, answers all my questions (I always go with a list of questions that’s on my mind) and is very patient. She really thinks from a patient’s perspective and I’m glad I’ve stucked with her throughout.

hello could please anyone recommend me a good gynaecologist for pcos and a ent doctor too as I have persistent tonsil problem. Thanks in advance

hello could please anyone recommend me a good gynaecologist for pcos and a ent doctor too as I have persistent tonsil problem. Thanks in advance

I'd definitely recommend to you Dr. Ann Tan. She's the best here in Singapore. As for your tonsil issues, I'd like to recommend you to Dr CC Lau of Ear Nose & Throat Centre CC Lau in Mount Elizabeth. Hope this helps Priya1984.

Whoever recommend Dr Anupriya, that is the past. Me and my wife are having her now as our gynec. She is total nonsense. Not professional. Communication skill is a total fail. Having her as your gynec is as good as not having any. We went to her for checks. Each time we thought the test is over, there is a new test again. Best part is doctor never tell us anything and we are getting all the information from the nurse instead. Totally not recommended unless you have too much time and money to burn.
I just saw this and felt compelled to create an account as well to respond. Usually I dont comment on forums, but this message is totally incorrect. I have been Dr. Anu's patient for two years, and went to so many gynaes before her. She is warm, considerate and most importantly she clearly explains everything. I have a habbit of reading a lot online, so I go back to her with lots of questions, and she has very clearly explained to me everytime I ask her questions. Even more importantly, her expereince and diagnostic ability is remarkable. I have had some complicated issues since many years without clear diagnosis, she was able to detect and resolve so seamlessly that I was amazed. Many gynaes before had no clue even after many tests. As for costs and tests, she is careful but reasonable. In some instances, she saved us costs uneccessary tests were avoided while she clearly explained why there was no need for those.

I'd definitely recommend to you Dr. Ann Tan. She's the best here in Singapore. As for your tonsil issues, I'd like to recommend you to Dr CC Lau of Ear Nose & Throat Centre CC Lau in Mount Elizabeth. Hope this helps Priya1984.

Agree with Hanabana regarding Dr Lau. My sister went here to have her tonsils removed and he was really professional but kind.

Back