Dr Adrian Woodworth (sengkang)

I was delivered by dr adrian end may. He is chop chop really so if u want a very detailed gynae, he's not. However my hb and I actually prefers gynae of less words. Just tell us that everything is ok to assure us is gd enough :) so it really depends on ur comfort level .

I was delivered via normal delivery too (not c sect) and I was really pleased with mount a Nurses and him helping me to deliver. They really give their best to help deliver my baby and was really encouraging throughout . I was about to give up and asked for vacuum however with the team helping me push down the baby and dr adrian standing by to pull the bb out , I am thankful I didn't have to spend more if I were to use vacuum.

His stitching was good too . Though I felt pain the day after giving birth, generally I was feeling ok the 2nd day . In fact I could walk on the first day already.

I would likely go to him again for the next delivery.

Smooth delivery to all mommies out there :)
Hi Yjing,

Totally agree with u. I was also delivered by Dr Adrian in end jun by natural birth. Although he is chop chop ~ less waiting time also. Most impt he make sure bb is growing well. He will definitely highlight if there is anything to take note.

Agree with mount A nurses. They r v encouraging. If I were to give birth again, will definitely go back to mount A n Dr Adrian. Also agree with you with his stiching skills. Thumb up, recovery was fast.

Hi, just checking . Just bacj from my check up with adrian, i rem when im have my 1st. They did book the hospital room and there was confirmation call return. But this time, the nurse said no need? Meaning if labour sign kick in just go stgt to the perference hospital? And the nurse will contact Adrian?

Hi, have you decide which hospital to deliver? Nearer ur edd ~ week 34 if I nvr rem wrongly. Dr Adrian will provide you a letter for admission. You just need to bring to the delivery suite when labor sign kick in.

Hi, have you decide which hospital to deliver? Nearer ur edd ~ week 34 if I nvr rem wrongly. Dr Adrian will provide you a letter for admission. You just need to bring to the delivery suite when labor sign kick in.

Hi all,

I just went to dr adrian for week 10 scan and he asked me to go for Oscar test ($350) and also charged me for a blood test of $80. I tot Oscar test is inclusive of the blood test?

Can anyone advise me?

Hey it is correct.

Oscar $500. Include the 12 wks test and wk 20 details. He charge you seperately for the test that hy $300+

The $80 the told me is for HIV test. (If dont take together during oscar bloodtest) u will need to draw blood 2 times.

1 time bloodtest fod oscar at wk 12
(Togther with HIV $80)
Wk 20 id detailed scan

Hey it is correct.

Oscar $500. Include the 12 wks test and wk 20 details. He charge you seperately for the test that hy $300+

The $80 the told me is for HIV test. (If dont take together during oscar bloodtest) u will need to draw blood 2 times.

(Togther with HIV $80)
Wk 20 id detailed scan
Thanks Jace!

Is it compulsory to take the gestational diabetes test under Dr Adrian? Did anyone not take it?

Hi there, I wanted to check Dr. AW package starts from which week also he does delivery at TMC and Mount A any other hospital? Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I wanted to check Dr. AW package starts from which week also he does delivery at TMC and Mount A any other hospital? Thanks in advance.

Hi, Dr AW package starts at your 11/12 weeks visit with him. Normally he will deliver at TMC and Mt A. If other hospital, can too but i think will be extra charge.

I have 3 kids with Doctor Adrian Woodworth. First 2 kids year 2006 & 2009, see him at CCK branch. I will say he is a waste no time gynaecologist. Honestly what we need to know is whether Mummy & Baby is healthy or not. With current internet technology, you may find all the information online. Imagine there's about 50-60 mummies waiting to see him, so don't expect any TLC service from him.

Do write down or remember your questions, once the ultrasound is done, you may ask him any questions. He will always answer you very straightforward and will not show you any impatience face/body language. Always prepare yourself when you have questions.

My wife's 3rd delivery (2017) happened to have a very bad complication which may took her life away. She suffered from DIC after the C-Section. I was very worried. She warded in ICU of Mount Alvernia for 2-3 days and normal ward for about 7 days. On the 3rd day, Doctor Adrian suggested to go for anther operation to open up her womb to see what's wrong as the bleeding went non-stop. DIC is a very rare complication. He asked me to wait patiently in the ward and told me he will do anything to prevent the removal of her uterus.

He came down after 1 hour and told me the operation is very successful. I told him that now I am very worried about the fee that I need to pay to him as I am not earning well recently. He said the following to me, "I am only interested in saving and healing your wife, I am not interested in earning your money, don't worry".

As you know, we always see doctors as money suckers in Singapore. Doctor Adrian came for ward visit about 3-6 times a day for my wife. He even do some pressing out of blood for my wife (aka look like a womb massage) patiently in the middle of the night like 3am. During the checking out of the hospital, the nurses told me that Doctor Adrian put the bill as $0.00 under his column.

After discharge, we went back his SK clinic for checkup. He instructed my wife to return once a week for 2 months. Guess what, the counter lady mentioned that she need not to queue for the check up. Moreover, he didn't collect a single consultation fee at all. I only pay for medication like cream or some pills. Even the antibiotics he doesn't charge me. He also personally help us did a one time errand to submit some insurance details back to the hospital.

For those who said that he is expensive, impatience and lack of TLC, please consider my experience with him. I'm here to share my personal review on him. Sometime, the look doesn't represent anything, when shits happened, he really helped me and most important save my wife and pockets.

Last edited:
Hi all mummies....please help me

I am currently seeing dr han and i know that he is pro natural and his stiching skill for natural is good . But i can't find information for his stiching skill for C-section . I want to know how long it take to recover as i know recovery time of C-section with dr adrian wood is only 2 days .
All mummies please help me share with your experience . I really appreciate your help .

i first went to see Dr Adrian around 5 weeks pregnant (was having bad cramps then), and they said the package could start from my first visit.

Hey it is correct.

(Togther with HIV $80)
Wk 20 id detailed scan
Hey Ladies! I am new in this forum.
I am also visiting Dr Adrian for my checkup. He too asked me for oscar test which is some 500 dollars. But there is one more brochure which he gave me which cost around 900 dollar, not sure if i have to choose it or it is compulsory for 5th month scan. Have anyone faced the same situation. How much is the 5th month scan cost? Is it worth taking his delivery package considering I don't have any medical insurance also. Thanks in advance!

I delivered my first boy with Dr Adrian Woodworth (seeing him at CCK then) back in 2015, and am seeing him for my second boy at Sengkang (even though I am staying quite far away at Bartley). My husband and I didn't even hesitate for a second choosing him again when we are pregnant with our second boy, despite having to travel to his Sengkang clinic, which speaks volumes of how highly we have rated him. He's a very professional and reassuring doctor. His stitching skills are amazing. My c-sect wound is hardly visible now, and I remember being able to walk around after resting for only two days after my c-sect.

I delivered my first boy with Dr Adrian Woodworth (seeing him at CCK then) back in 2015, and am seeing him for my second boy at Sengkang (even though I am staying quite far away at Bartley). My husband and I didn't even hesitate for a second choosing him again when we are pregnant with our second boy, despite having to travel to his Sengkang clinic, which speaks volumes of how highly we have rated him. He's a very professional and reassuring doctor. His stitching skills are amazing. My c-sect wound is hardly visible now, and I remember being able to walk around after resting for only two days after my c-sect.

Hi, may I check is yours elective c section? And how much did you paid for the c sect with Dr Adrian? Thanks so much for sharing!

Back