Dont go to Dr Anupriya from NUH

Ygp

Whoever recommend Dr Anupriya, that is the past. Me and my wife are having her now as our gynec. She is total nonsense. Not professional. Communication skill is a total fail. Having her as your gynec is as good as not having any. We went to her for checks. Each time we thought the test is over, there is a new test again. Best part is doctor never tell us anything and we are getting all the information from the nurse instead. Totally not recommended unless you have too much time and money to burn.

Oh my that doesn’t sound pleasant at all. I just scheduled an appointment with her in January, and honestly am still pensive about her. It’s that bad?

Hi Yumi,

To be fair to her, she definitely has the experience and knowledge. However, is the lack of communication from her that really disappoints us.

I went there on the first day with my wife. She merely check my wife and just tells her she needs to 'test A'. There was nothing for me. Next visit to follow up on the test results. She then told us need to take chicken pox vaccine and is just 1 time. Then when we went to the nurse, suddenly it was informed to us it is actually 2 times. The jab is to be taken at 1 month interval and we are to abstain from sex during this period. In addition, she suddenly just informed my wife that she has booked the sperm test for me. I am ok to taking it, but there was no communication in any sorts. Recently, we went back to take another blood test. Now, the nurse just informed us there is another test to be taken, Yet, all these was conveyed to us thru the nurses. The doctor has said nothing to us at all. As a results, we had to keep making multiple trips down with new test popping out one after another.

In addition, the way NUH functions is quite bad. My wife has to wait 2-3hrs for the chicken pox vaccine.

I certainly will not want such a gynec or hospital for my wife. Is because we already started, we do not want to restart it all over again. The moment we are done with all these tests, we are changing to another hospital and doctor.

Back