Does Mt A provide diaper bag upon discharge?

elim_xs

Does Mt A provide diaper bag upon discharge? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Would like to check what are the things that Mt A will provide once discharge. I heard there's a bath tub ?Whatelse beside the diaper bag?

Angelwink,

U can call the hospital for a tour and u can find out.

I delivered there in 2009 n got a bag of standard toiletries. But I stil bring mine.

Got left over diapers, wet wipes, baby wrap n bb own tub.

For the wrap, it is not soft n dun look appropriate to wrap a new born.

Last time the bag is brown with inner green.

Hope they change...heee

Hi Angel..

I delivered in MT A earlier this mth. I got the following:

Baby bath tub, left over diapers (huggies), wet tissues, Baby's Health Booklet, toiletries bag, left over sanitary pads and also a bag with all the testers eg, pigeon breast pads, breast feeding leaflets etc..)

enjoy ur stay there.. in fact every morning when i woke up in my 4bedded room (but occupied by me and another patient only) i felt that i am staying in hotel.. the atmosphere made me feel so.. although my room wasnt facing any nice sceneries but i was beside the window..

i am so looking forward to my next pregnancy and delivery at Mt A. Enjoy urs too..!!

Hi Ivine,

I delivered in Mt A on 1st May in single bedded for normal delivery with Epidural.

from what i know only normal delivery will need to use epidural if you option for it. as for c-sec there is no need to use epidural.

and i think it's too early for you to book for hospital tour now, may be you can do it in week 20 onward.

as for the deposit only need to pay when you are admited for your delivery.

hope it help [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Ivine,

I had a C-section, so binder was provided by the hospital or at least my gynae did request for it.

Not sure if natural delivery they will provide but I did see the binder on sale at their retail pharmacy.

Hi ivine sorry for e late reply.. Mt A dun provide e binder u haf to get it on ur own.. Mt A also sell maybe can bill tgt w hosp bill bah.. But u can go Mustafa or pharmacy to get it too.. I bought mine at $60+ at pharmacy brand is futuro..

My stay in Mt A was 2 nites as i recovered well n partially oso save abit hosp bill lo.. My total bill include baby's nursery n my gynae's charge is $5k plus.. If onli on e hosp bill it's abt $2k+.. Upon Admission i paid $700 as deposit ($600 for 4bedded but initially my hub opt for 2bedded but last min i change to 4 bedded) n upon discharge i paid $700+ for e balance.. E rest covered by medisave liao.. So total $1400+.. Tis include hosp bill, bb nursery n gynae charge..

So if u intend to stay 3 nites total bill shld come up to $6k bah.. Aft medisave maybe less than $2k cash.. It also depends on how much ur gynae charge..

For e maternity tour u can go anitime.. Jus call dem n book e tour. E hosp oso dun allow advance booking.. Ur gynae's clinic will ask u ur preference of hosp n how mani bedded whn u're at 30+ weeks n submit it to Mt A at their end.. Den nearer to ur edd Mt A will send u confirmation letter on e booking.

Hi Kimifin

Is it..? Wat new items..?? Hee i tink shld be e same.. Brown green Agnes B bag alike kind haha

oh, my time still got free Ox gold coin...

wonder this time got wat. I did sign up for their membership last time, tot can can rebates off my bill, but cos not enough 1 bedded, had to take deluxe, so by right, no rebate, we got it anyway.

arrhh this time dun haf leh.. but i got the membership card too.. immediate rebate of $80 (i think) for e bed.. ya the bag is kind small.. but i like the changing pad they gave.. i can bring overseas to use.. hehe

hihi mummies,

I am gg to due in 4-5weeks time...am gg for 2 bedded at Mt A...

I went for the hospital tour in May, kinda like the place...as quite paceful...kekeke..

I wanted to join the membership too, now they hv promo at $68 for 2yrs...of coz, i m gg for the discount on total bills and oso the Cooler bag.

Hi T_T,

Did u get the cooler bag?

U find the cooler bag good??

Tks for replying me...

Hi Karen chng,

I went to hospital tour on May too n i have sign up for their membership of $68 for 2 years. But i never get anything from them. Is that should have some free goodies? Or can i still get the goodies from them?

Karen,

There's a green cooler bag with the hospital bag.

Cos I joined the ante natal class, also go a nestle or wat sponsor bag.

There is a coupon with the membership letter right? To redeem the bag? Chk with the office when u r there.

I will be delivering in these 2 wks.

Hi Kim,

I havent submit my application yet, mb will go on this Sat.

So the cooler bag u have is in Green inside the hospital bag?

Does it come with the thermal? so can keep in freeze and keep the milk cold in cooler bag??

I need a cooler bag, that's y i wanna join...if its doesnt den i may not wanna join....kekekeke...

btw, wish you have a smooth delivery...

That cooler bag quality is not v good. I thk is for warm milk for an hour.

If u r talking about those u need to transport bm, I wud advise u get the pigeon or medela ones. I improvise the avent bag, buy putting in an ice brick. Medela also has this blue ice brick. At least I knw my bm will be fresh if I m outside for more than 3 hrs.

Hi.. the bag will be given upon discharge. it's dark brown with green color lining. They haf a cooler bag n a small changing mat. if u wan it onli for organising the bag den the cooler bag will be useful. inside the bag they oso haf some free samples n magazines. Aniway onli after abt 2mths + later den i haf time to look at the magazines.. lolz.

Hi mummies,

Can i get it upon my discharge if i tell them i havent get it? My due date is on mid of July..

on the day u bring bb back home, they will hand over to u. coz they have a checklist of things to be handed over to u. including bb's health booklet. =) the ward nurse will brief u before u leave the hospital.

Back