Doctor Recommendation

NRP

Has anyone had Dr. Nurhidayati M Suphan deliver their baby?
How expensive is it to deliver at Mount E?
Thank you ~ A First Time Mom that REALLY needs to find a doctor soon
(I'm 20 weeks)

(I'm 20 weeks)

Hi, i gave birth to my daughter in 2016 in Mount E. My gynae was Dr Wendy, very direct, calm and knowledgable doctor. Total cash that i paid was about $7.5K for gynae fees, hospital bill and baby bill.

Reactions: NRP
Hi, i gave birth to my daughter in 2016 in Mount E. My gynae was Dr Wendy, very direct, calm and knowledgable doctor. Total cash that i paid was about $7.5K for gynae fees, hospital bill and baby bill.
Okay, thank you - that helps. I thought it'd be well over $10,000. That's good to hear :)

Thanks, usually 8 weeks can starts seeing Gynae... Do you know how Long is the wait time usually? Do I have to book an appt early?

better to call early depending on how popular your gynae is.
mine is with Thomson medical and I go during weekday so not that bad.
I don't really wait very long.

My Aunt doctor is Wendy also, good recommendation

Hi all! Just to share my experiences at mount E in 2016,

My doctor was Dr Kowa Nam Sing from mount E Orchard, very experienced and reassuring doctor. That time my baby came out prematurely at 36 weeks and had to stay in niuc for 3 days, so end up my total bill (gynae, anaesthetic, paediatrician on standby, hospital fees for both) came up to $12k after cpf deductions.

It really depends on how Long you stay, because the Doctors will visit you Everyday and charge a daily ward attendance fee. I stayed 4 days while B.B. stayed 5 days.

(I'm 20 weeks)
Hi, did you choose Dr Nur in the end? How was she? If not, did you hear anything about her if she is good at surgery?

Back