Doctor Pamela Tan- TMC

J Lo

Hello, does anyone have any experience about Dr Tan? She seems experienced but I can't find much reviews online. Thanks!

I have just delivered a baby boy and am very happy to share my pleasant experience with Dr Tan. She is one of the most patient, caring and approachable Doctor I have encountered. My 9 months with her has been a very pleasant journey with her great knowledge, skills and her smiley and caring nature. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a gynae. it was a very nice and comfortable journey for my husband and I!

Anyone else also had experience with Dr. Tan? Im also with her now for 4mths with 3 appts. Not many reviews online so abit unsure at the moment.

I have just delivered a baby boy and am very happy to share my pleasant experience with Dr Tan. She is one of the most patient, caring and approachable Doctor I have encountered. My 9 months with her has been a very pleasant journey with her great knowledge, skills and her smiley and caring nature. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a gynae. it was a very nice and comfortable journey for my husband and I!
Hihi, did u deliver with Dr. Tan at TMC or at another hospital?

I went to her previously for non pregnancy related appointments and thought she was quite good. So I decided to do my first prenatal with her.. it’s tomorrow.! Really hoping it’s pleasant as I don’t want to go gynae shopping:)

I went to her previously for non pregnancy related appointments and thought she was quite good. So I decided to do my first prenatal with her.. it’s tomorrow.! Really hoping it’s pleasant as I don’t want to go gynae shopping:)
I am still with her at 24 weeks now, overall i think she's nice and seemed experienced, even thou I had 2 different occasions of false "scares" with the tests that were done so far, guess thats part of pregnancy journey? Hopefully the delivery will be smooth with her!

I am still with her at 24 weeks now, overall i think she's nice and seemed experienced, even thou I had 2 different occasions of false "scares" with the tests that were done so far, guess thats part of pregnancy journey? Hopefully the delivery will be smooth with her!
Thanks I just had my first appointment it was fast and smooth and she was very patient. I liked the experience:)

Back