Dislike drinking Milk

y1ng

Hi all. Any mummies to be here expecting right now and don't really like to drink milk.... Be it the Dumex mamil or those HL milk. Just wondering if I'm the only one. Cos whenever i drink, i literally force myself to swallow

Hi all. Any mummies to be here expecting right now and don't really like to drink milk.... Be it the Dumex mamil or those HL milk. Just wondering if I'm the only one. Cos whenever i drink, i literally force myself to swallow
hmm i think if you dont like milk, this can be a good alternative:
Alpha Lipid Lifeline Colostrum
Many good nutrients for you and your baby.
you can find out more here: http://www.newimageasia.com/our-products/colostrum/
http://hayleyong84.blogspot.sg/2014/03/alpha-lipid-lifeline-colostrum.html?m=1
Feel free to contact me for more info: 81682088

i dont like to drink milk but no choice got to force myself. I realised HL has an smell which preggy women does not like it. perhaps can try 100% marigold fresh milk instead or nestle mum and me.. not bad.. quite like it to the taste.

I think it is fine if you don't really drink milk. There are many other ways to consume calcium, especially from little fishes that you can eat whole (ikan bills, japanese shisamo and shirasu). You could try soy or almond milk too!

How about taking calcium pills?

i dont like to drink milk but no choice got to force myself. I realised HL has an smell which preggy women does not like it. perhaps can try 100% marigold fresh milk instead or nestle mum and me.. not bad.. quite like it to the taste.
The dumex mamil mama that i requested for sample, i had difficulty to swallow.... Instead i actually can take the HL brand low chrolesteral ones, maybe i can drink from now till end of my pregnancy. Thanks :)

Does it comes in small packet ones?

29C9412C-22A0-4C32-82FF-3F4EA49078BC-3105-000002C48248B0D3.jpeg
they do come in small bottle

Hi mummies, would like to ask anyone Try milk powder and how does the taste?my colleague told me to take milk as it's good for calcium. But not sure which brand is good (as well as taste, scare too 'milky' smell).

Hi mummies, would like to ask anyone Try milk powder and how does the taste?my colleague told me to take milk as it's good for calcium. But not sure which brand is good (as well as taste, scare too 'milky' smell).
I cant stand the taste of milk during pg so I take v little. Powdered milk is very sweet and comes in vanilla / chocolate flavour. You can get samples from gyane clinic or requesting them from their websites. Most major brands give samples, same for infant formula.

I cant stand the taste of milk during pg so I take v little. Powdered milk is very sweet and comes in vanilla / chocolate flavour. You can get samples from gyane clinic or requesting them from their websites. Most major brands give samples, same for infant formula.

Ok thanks for info ya:)
Happy preggie btw :)

Sensitivity in taste is one of the most drastic change for most of expecting mums. Be sure to find a milk that not just taste good but has good calcium content too! Your baby has grown so much by now. hehe

U can try Meiji. Really don't have the strong milk smell like HL n powder kind... U try out the small bottle first to see if it suits u..

Back