Difficult to navigate forum

If am not wrong, you may not be able to. But you can click the bold red print of "Report" as you see it next to the time and day on your post above, and a window will drop down. Just indicate you wanna Delete Post, and it should do the job.

Moderators, correct me if am wrong! :(

Oh! Infact I am wrong! You may delete your post. As you see above, there are words in red bold print, right?

at my post, they read...

"miracle_bebe, 1 minute ago Edit Delete Report "

Click onto "Delete" and drop comes a window box for reason of Deletion.

frances02,
Perhaps you wanna try it out? :)

Hi

I was browsing in this section hopin to find a thread on How to Use the Apps?
I chanced upon your question, not knowing you are actually looking to do that in the Apps.
I do not know if sharing the flwg would help or may matters worst, yet this is what I found out.

Unfortunately, I do not hv the answer for you.. I am also wondering perhaps that function is not permitted, yet possible to use the Report to request a deletion.

Having said that, I am wondering if one must install Tapatalk? Whatever that is. Or perhaps from the Apps, one still must log online by..

Press finger lightly onto post you wish to delete

At the very top where you see your nick, flwd by an icon that looks like a message pad..flwd by a pencil icon, flwd by an icon of 3 dots (or 3 tiny squares) ?

Touch the 3 tiny squares, and choose Web browser.

A window pop up reading - Complete action using.
Touch whichever applies.

Voila! Here is your smh forum.....and I am online using my PC to write you.

I installed the Apps thinking it was easier and can also upload pictures as I understood. I have not used the Apps for awhile cos of frustration of having to find the icons and not having seem able to have full access as one would online here:( I do noticed there is no "Help" section in the Apps:(

hi. I have just sent you a conversation. You ought to be able to find them in Apps by touching the SMH logo on your left and look down to Conversations. If you are online, you would be alerted.

Take care!

Back