Did you make photo books for your family? Please advise!

tammytan85

Hi Moms,

As my first child has just been born, I've started thinking more about family, and have come to the realization that my parents have become grandparents and they are getting old.

I want to start a little Family Book for my young one to read and see when he grows up. My dad especially isn't in good health, so if the time comes, I want something for Justin (my son) to remember Ah Gong by. My thoughts are to gather photos and write little captions on each photo.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I've did a google search and found so many online photobook printers, anyone have any recommendations? I don't mind paying more for quality!

Thank you!!!

Dear Ms. Tammytan,

I am the mother of two daughters ( 1 at 22 months old, and 1 at 4 months old now). I did the photobook for my 1st daughter using Microsoft Office Publisher. Very nice one, I would like to share with you few pages if you would like to see, just drop me your email, my contact 82557003 (can whatapps)

After this Photobook, I have desire to work at home: designing photobook to the others. I love to catch good memory also best quality photobook for people. It will help me to pursue my favorite and take care of my children.

If you trust and give me an opportunity to do the Book for your family, please let me know the details of book printing you want,

- The dimension of the book.
- How many pages.
- The quality of paper, (this we can discuss further)
- How many photos properly you intend to be in 1 book.

I will give you the quotation and delivery time in detail. Once you accept,

What I can do,
- Design the pages and send to you for the approval
- Printing the book and deliver to you.

I also can meet you to have better view of how make the good book for you and give you some sample, more information you need.

Thank you,

Xuan

Hi Mummies!

I'm a mummy and freelance photographer for @behindthescenes_photography PM if you any mummies want their photos taken. Can feel free to check out my facebook page and Instagram. I do outdoor mostly and we do an indoor studio too, where we style a shoot.

Here's some sample of my work.

Cheers!
Zy

Back