Desperate to get back in shape. Will a slimming body suit help?

hubsoon

Hi Mummies, I am desperate to get back in shape after my first baby
sad.gif
. I really want to look good in my sister coming wedding photos and videos. Any advise please?!!

I saw a slimming body suit and a Slimming Mud. Any advise which one should I try? (please click on the pink text if you need to see what I am talking about). Thanks, Mummies

I didn't wear a slimming suit because I think it will be very hot and uncomfortable. Why don't you go for slimming massages instead? I think it will work better. Also, I cut out Carbs from my food and I could see a dramatic difference. Good luck!

Hi ww, think Angie means carbohydrates.. take less of rice/pasta/bread, anything with flour.. cutting down on sugary stuff also helps.

As the saying goes "All whites are evil". Haha.

Hi, I just wanna share the story of amazing result from my friend who get back to her pre-pregnant size and look even better...she did it by taking healthy diet, can PM me for detail sharing .
happy.gif

Hui Bing,
my advise is during pregrant do not need to eat for two. Just eat things like more rice, noodles, bread etc... Once bao then ok liao. Don't eat too much meat, fried food ah. During my pregrant i also eat like that. Thought now after gave birth for a year already i gain about two kg but i can still wear back my old pre-pregrant clothes including jeans.

Hey hui bing,

I think many ways can help to go back to your pre pregnancy weight.Determination is a key word for success.
Slimming pants/Mud don't help much tho if you don't watch your daily diets.Massages and jamu Wraps maybe a good help too.
But honestly,by cutting out carbs,really makes ALOT OF DIFFERENCES!No rice,pastas,noodles and dairy products for 1 week!A tremendous results.I survived on steaks,fish and salads!Today after giving birth almost a yr ago,i lost total of 26kgs.I was 78kg the day i deliver my bb.
I hope you will be able to look stunning as you wish when comes your sister's wedding!All the best,gal!

Hey Hui Bing,

I back to my pre-pregnancy weight after 2weeks of delivered. I did 7 days Malay Jamu Massage and wrapped, i continued to self-wrapped until full month myself. As what mummy princess diamond said, determination is really vital. Everybody was so amazed by my shape during my baby full month..heehee...Plus breastfeeding, it really helps to shape u up..Today, after 8 mths, i actually shade off few kilos from the pre-pregnancy weight with continue breast-feeding, and juggle both work, family and baby so all e best, you can make it...if not just use the corset (is the spelling correct)temporary look slim 1st.... good luck!!

Hi Ladies,

To be honest, I think all those slimming massage and slimming centres are effective only for a while...
After some time the weight problem will come back definately...
I tried all those methods before and in the end the problem came back...

The secret to successful weight loss only lies in your diet and what you eat...
As the saying goes "You Are What You Eat"
You may find those massages and centres affordable but really, do you want to go for that everytime the KGs come back ?
You buy slimming gadgets that are expensive but once you got your objective you wont use it anymore... So waste of money right ?

Not only you want to lose weight but you want to maintain your figure right ?
Yes, you have lost weight but are you able to maintain the way it is ?
The ans is YES, and I DID IT...

I'm not sure abt the mud....maybe it will take a long time to slim down. i've not tried the same brand of body suit in the url u mentioned but have got 2 from carrefour plaza singapura which has hooks from under the bust till hip and it really holds in the tummy if dont mind a tight really firm feeling.

Hi mummies,
I agree with creamie. Few of my fren sign-up package with slimming centre regrett as its waste of money & time. For me during my postnatal massage, my therapist frm malay heritage advise to keep on tie the binder that is given till atleast 3 mths for better result and I apply their slimming cream. Very satisfied with the result. My office frens comments I looks slimmer. Very happy and sometimes now when I feel like putting weight a bit, I will still use the binder. The slimming cream was hot enough to burn the celulite. My MIL also use their cream for her tummy. Seem like got some improvement.She was happy when her frens also comments that her tummy look slighty smaller. Now she too always call my therapist to do massage for her. You could check abt the price frm their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com

Will you all believe if I say I managed to slim down WITHOUT the use of gadgets, slimming centres, Malay massages and whatever you heard of ?

Its really amazing...
5 kg off in 1 mth !!

OH MY GOODNESS PEOPLE !!!

I am so excited today I REALLY NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL !!

My Husband just came back from overseas business trip and he was looking BIG !!
I gave him my secret weight loss formula, taught him the correct way and tried it for ONE DAY and when I measured him with my personal scale, HE LOST 1.5KG !!

IT IS JUST SSOO UNBELIEVABLE !!
AND HE IS STILL GOING DOWN NOW !!

I dunno how you can share this excitment but you just gotta try it to believe it...

May I ask what is the average time for you to see positive results when using your type of slimming methods ?
Be it slimming massage, accupuncture or others...

Also may I ask if anyone used slimming diets to slim down ?
What brand was it and how much ?
Were there any positive result ?
How fast it took to see positive results ?

Thank you

Hi Lisha...the link u paste, the package is veri expensive... the mkt rate now is only ard
$40-50 per session (1hr) from what my preggy frens told me... i m oso looking for massage lady now cos my EDD is august.

Hi,
Me, had my postnatal massage with malay heritage therapist and I find that their service was really gd. Don't mind to pay slighty more and get a better service. Its inclusive bb massage sequence which really help to avoids colics, binder that is given to us as they want us to tie atleast 3mth for better result. I find that the massage cream was gd and effective as after few sessions I can see the different on my tummy. As got to know frm my off fren that there are many new therapist nowadays that go for short course ( as short as 3-5days that ad in newspaper) and claim to be experience. Not willing to have someone like that to serve me. Got to know also that the company own by Mdm Rokiah hubby (who many mummy in this forum have use her service). If she still in service I don't mind paying also to get someone experience. Many mummies got her service for blockducts sessions esp march thread as my fren told me. The therapist was so kind that even bought me green papaya as when I told her that my suppy is very low.

When it comes to slimming, what matters most to you ?

A. Healthy/Safety
B. Effective
C. Fast results

Yes, yes, health and safety esp taking oral slimming pills ..a friend took slimming pills and another took jamu after delivery.. developed jaundice ...

For me, i keep away from too much carbo, take small meals each time cos i am always hungry as i am breastfeeding,wear a bra at all times (can get saggy breast), exercise (light yoga for the first 2 wewks and then move on to more intense poses when the womb is contracted properly), drink home made jamu to rid the "dirty" blood (tamarind and tumeric water), red dates (destoned) water with glutionous rice (wash and lightly fried)for 40days, bathe everyday in 10 different kinds of herbs (if you want the recipe pls email me) cos we are from half javanese and we undergo these rituals for all deliveries ...

and after the wrap, i bought some slimming belts to wear for next 30 days plus moving onto "tui na", cupping and lymph massages ... exercises a must!

After 4 kids, my weight is about 46kg to 48kg and my height is 161cm ... currently pregnant with my 5th!

Wont that be a hassle preparing all those wraps and belts and baths ??
Wont that be too restricting on your movements ?
Too much trouble...

Wont it be nice to have ALL 3 options in just 1 method ?

First thing that you need to have is DETERMINATION. Without that. Its no use.Dun mind to share with anyone here my experience,email me

Hi Mummies,

See the link below to lose weight. No pills need, using natural food and of course DETERMINATION.

http://smilesun82.MATTEBOOK.hop.*********.net

Cut the carbs is the best. I had full breakfast, moderate lunch and eat very little for dinner. Occasional sinful food and no snacks/supper. After 2 weeks, my pre-preggy jeans, which is initially very tight, became fitting with space on thighs. Need to be disciplined though.

after i delivered my baby in Aug, my whole tummy is so lose and sagging. sigh. my waistline is 40 inch now!!! I am dong the jamu massage now, 6 weeks after delivery cause I had csection. Hope to see results soon, but really doubting so..

How abt supplement pills that are certified & taken by olympics athletes.

A patented program that helps you to get rid of the existing fats & replace the "empty space" with muscle to increase your metabolism. =)

It has helped me & lots of friends around me to achieve a healthy BMI & slender shape.

Do PM if you r interested to know more.

I've spend hundreds of $$$ trying diff. type of slimming gadgets but none works! my last pc is a "corset like" slimming pants which cost me $170+.

same results = no results at all

Any safe options to slim down while breastfeeding? I have lost a few kg initially while breastfeeding, but now weight is stagnating despite breastfeeding....and sigh, the fats on the thigh and abd are proving to be quite resistant!

dear mummies,

i was 62 kg after deliver by 2nd son. i was on fully breastfeed for 17 months + a weight management program, and am is 47 kg now. My son is going to 20 months
happy.gif

PM me if you interested to know my method. Cheer~

I breastfeed while I was on a weight management program when my gal is 6 month old and she grow well and now is 18 months old le.

I brought the pdt to double check with PD and lactation consultant too and they all say it is safe to take.

PM me if u are keen to find out more on the program.

:)

Back