Delivery package and estimated bill in NUH

Slina

Hi
I m currently 20 weeks pregnant.i follow my checkups near by gyna clinic.
I plan to do delivery in NUH.
do any one know the NUH delivery package for foreigners?
Anyone know the bill size for normal delivery and c- section?
Is there any cheapest hospital for foreigners deliver baby in sg?

no LTVP.i m under Dependant pass.how about the cost for normal delivery and c section?
Let me check that tomorrow morning (baby sleeping now), I think I still have the price list in my folder. I remember you can get a package for consultations from 23 weeks onwards that was around $1,800 if I remember well ( I used to pay between $150-200 per consultation before I got the package). Delivery cost and ward is another few thousands. I’ll check again tomorrow and let you know.

Let me check that tomorrow morning (baby sleeping now), I think I still have the price list in my folder. I remember you can get a package for consultations from 23 weeks onwards that was around $1,800 if I remember well ( I used to pay between $150-200 per consultation before I got the package). Delivery cost and ward is another few thousands. I’ll check again tomorrow and let you know.
okdr thanks.your pass also DP or LTVP?

Ok I found some papers in my folder...actually the package was $984 for consultations which included all pregnancy consultations from week 22 onwards, 2 scans and 1 postnatal visit. For delivery and ward services they give an estimated cost depending on the ward type: Deluxe $4,829; A1 $4,562; A2 $4,294 and B1 $4,174 this is for 2 day one night stay and for normal delivery. Epidural is extra $800. There is a claimable amount which is about half from the above from medisave. Unfortunately I can’t find any cost for c section but definitely more expensive. And there will be a charge for the baby as well, for the cot and treatment.

Ok I found some papers in my folder...actually the package was $984 for consultations which included all pregnancy consultations from week 22 onwards, 2 scans and 1 postnatal visit. For delivery and ward services they give an estimated cost depending on the ward type: Deluxe $4,829; A1 $4,562; A2 $4,294 and B1 $4,174 this is for 2 day one night stay and for normal delivery. Epidural is extra $800. There is a claimable amount which is about half from the above from medisave. Unfortunately I can’t find any cost for c section but definitely more expensive. And there will be a charge for the baby as well, for the cot and treatment.
thank you dr

Hi Slina,
Among all 3 government hosp (KKH, NUH & SGH), KKH is the most famous and more ex than the another 2 hosp.
As you are Dependent pass holder, so you are considered non-resident and u MUST go for private rate at any of these 3 hosp.
For the delivery ward, at KKH, you can only choose either ward class A1 (single bedded) or class B1 (4 bedded) .
For Normal delivery,
A1 ward: $7076, B1 ward: $6391
For C-sect,
A1 ward: $11455, B1 ward: $10973

And please note, above charges not include baby charges yet, it will range between $1000 - $1500.

Sorry, i have no info for NUH.

Hi Slina,
Among all 3 government hosp (KKH, NUH & SGH), KKH is the most famous and more ex than the another 2 hosp.
As you are Dependent pass holder, so you are considered non-resident and u MUST go for private rate at any of these 3 hosp.
For the delivery ward, at KKH, you can only choose either ward class A1 (single bedded) or class B1 (4 bedded) .
For Normal delivery,
A1 ward: $7076, B1 ward: $6391
For C-sect,
A1 ward: $11455, B1 ward: $10973

And please note, above charges not include baby charges yet, it will range between $1000 - $1500.

Sorry, i have no info for NUH.
thank you dear

By the way, if you are holding LTVP+ (not LTVP), you can enjoy/follow the PR rate for the hospital stay (delivery package).

If you need more detail on LTVP+. u can drop me a PM and I will try my best to explain coz my wife is under LTVP+.

Cheers.

Hi Cristinalin,

May I know is the package fix price for senior consultant/consultant/Assoc consultant? Thank you!

Back