December 2016 baby

Hi all, I tested positive ovulation on 15 March. On irregular periods due to pcos. Last Jan had a m/c. . Tested today morning and got a very very faint line . See attached. Considered positive? Or my eyes seeing things ??
Any good Gynae to recommend who is good at pcos pregnancies?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1459662965.514548.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1459662965.514548.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 369

Hi all, I tested positive ovulation on 15 March. On irregular periods due to pcos. Last Jan had a m/c. . Tested today morning and got a very very faint line . See attached. Considered positive? Or my eyes seeing things ??

I think you can test again early morning when you wake up. Higher chance to see the different.

Hi mummies here, i am currently at 5 weeks plus, edd on 1st December. Went for gynae checkup tis morning. Quite disappointed as couldn't find the sac coz could be still in the early stage of pregnancy. Gynae assures tat i m pregnant as i had missed my period for 1week.. i am still quite worried. Made another appt 2 weeks later. Hopefully can see the sac and hear baby heartbeat. Really cant wait for the 2 weeks to faster arrive..
Hey Jean. I had the same experience. My gynae meeting me this weekend to check and scan again. In fact I thinking if I should wait for another week.

Hi, u can get d clearblue advanced pregnancy test kit that will show d number of weeks too. I used a normal kit n d line was v faint. So went to pharmacy to get d digital one d same day and it showed 1-2 weeks pregnant.

Attachments

• img1459424987399.jpg
    img1459424987399.jpg
    799.7 KB · Views: 298
Hi, u can get d clearblue advanced pregnancy test kit that will show d number of weeks too. I used a normal kit n d line was v faint. So went to pharmacy to get d digital one d same day and it showed 1-2 weeks pregnant.
Tested again last night with clearblue. Now going to Gynae to check. Feel some cramps..duno issit I think too much..
ImageUploadedByForum1459743609.667245.jpg
Hopefully everything's ok !

Hey Jean. I had the same experience. My gynae meeting me this weekend to check and scan again. In fact I thinking if I should wait for another week.
Hi there I am also having same situation. Just came back from doc. From calculation I seem to be of 5w4d. But did abdominal scan and found nothing. V disappointed and scared cos I have a m/c last Jan. Doc gave me duphaston and folate. Took a blood test just now and will go back on wed to see if hcg doubles. She says if I bleed /spotting or very pain then could also have possibility of ectopic cos she saw a cyst also . But she say could be also I am earlier than 5w due to late ovulation etc. Really very scared and worried

Hi there I am also having same situation. Just came back from doc. From calculation I seem to be of 5w4d. But did abdominal scan and found nothing. V disappointed and scared cos I have a m/c last Jan. Doc gave me duphaston and folate. Took a blood test just now and will go back on wed to see if hcg doubles. She says if I bleed /spotting or very pain then could also have possibility of ectopic cos she saw a cyst also . But she say could be also I am earlier than 5w due to late ovulation etc. Really very scared and worried

It could be late ovulation -- crossing my fingers for you. Hopefully you can see something the next visit!

when is your next visit? don't worry too much, everythng will be fine.. I bought lots of preg test kit and tested everyday to make sure the little one still with me. 5 weeks is too soon to test to be honest, there are alot possibilities so don think too negative. :)

Hi all, i just tested positive last week and my estimated edd is 6 dec. I have booked a gynae appt next week with Dr benjamin tham! This is my 2nd one! Hope that someone can add me into the fb group! My email is [email protected]

Hellos! I tested positive 2 weeks ago and had gynae checkup last week. My first baby and feels so surreal although the scan shows the sac and the heartbeat! My Edd is 3 Dec 16 but I heard that first time mothers tend to go into labour earlier? So might be end Nov baby too. Can add me (yeeyingmin.evelyn@ gmail. com) into Facebook group too? I will add [email protected] as friend.

Anyone staying in the West? Hehe Im at West side and I'm seeing Dr. Tho from Astra Women's Clinic.

Hi all. I'm the admin of Facebook group 2016 sg51 mummies and daddies. I need a volunteer to help me add people into the December group. Can anyone do so? If you don't mind, you can join the group and then drop a comment on the pinned post. Thanks! :)

By the way there is currently 2 December groups leh.

Hi everyone,

I tested positive last week, based on my LMP, EDD should be 5 December 2016.

This is my #2. Recalling my experience for my first one, my gynae say no need to go see her so soon one. So I am thinking of booking appt to see her after 2 more weeks. I have started folic acid myself. Anyone done so too?

Can add me too to the group, please? --> [email protected]

Hi all. I'm the admin of Facebook group 2016 sg51 mummies and daddies. I need a volunteer to help me add people into the December group. Can anyone do so? If you don't mind, you can join the group and then drop a comment on the pinned post. Thanks! :)

Oh is there two groups?

Can add me in the FB group? [email protected]

Hi , I tested with 3 test kit in 3 different day all showed positive . Date : 8-10 April . Anyone here is diagnose with pcos and on clomid treatment and successfully conceive ? Should I schedule a fumes appointment as soon as I tested psotive due to my condition ?

Hi Girls. i just found out I may be pregnant. My #1 is 11 months old and I am actually still partially breastfeeding her. I have quickly booked an appointment with my trusted gynae whom i'm seeing in two weeks time. My last menses was 29 feb but it may not be an accurate gauge cos of breastfeeding...this will be an early 27th birthday present for me lol

It had been quite sometimes I did not logged in.My #1 is 4.5yo .Im late for Afew days I'm going to test tmr morning .im really excited i hope to be part in this dec thread .

Back