Dear Chin Leng, i gt scam by a member ID of bel91bel91

littleworld

This member ID of bel91bel91 recommended me PI of a name danny, she say she had engaged with PI danny before she catch her ex-husband cheating on her. I even told her that the PI she recommend me dun reply my wadapps and she say she would tried to help call that danny but on 5th oct when i tried wadapps danny didn't reply and tried call his mobile phone and it's was not available. Then i private chat bel91bel91 again and she disappear too. I gt scam a total of $2000 of my hard-saved money.

Sorry to hear that...sigh...actually u r your own best PI...the evidence are in ur house, letter box ,his hp,his bag,his trousers etc

Hi, i cant any evidence on those thing u mention that's why i wanna hired a PI to catch him n see what he doing outside

Sometimes u hv to lay low n act very blur n wait, the banks will sent statement, CPF n IRAS will post statements, his computer will hv alot of evidence..his pc will be password lock - so create so excuse, use ur kid as excuse .. So u hv to keep ur eyes n ears open lo ....it takes time but better than paying another few thousand n no results but just a few stupid insignificant pic

Hi, somehow i find it hard even the time is long cause they are work colleague. They can see each other in office so they dun have to chat on phone or sms-es

Hmmm....then that's tricky ... Hv u given body language that bitch to hands-off hb?

Thinking aloud hor... After u fend off this bitch hb flirting in office but ..what about future? How many u bitches are u going to shot down... Just sharing fm experience, though mine ex didn't flirt with office girls but rather Club n bar hostess... I fought off 2 bitch but still he didn't stop.

So, how much more savings u going down ?? Why not have an open talk with him n also with that bitch ... Let him know whole office is asking u about it n u are hurt .. See if he would grow up n put a stop or ... Anyway, hope he knows the right thing to do. Wish u all the best, girl. But for me, I would really invite that bitch to a private dinner n talk it out.... Hv to be diplomatic la ... Cos u can get stabbed in the back also.I would record it down as security if u were u.

Hi littleworld,

I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Please report to the police as soon as you can. Hope you can get back your money. We've also suspended the account you reported.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/44-arrested-suspected-involvement-online-scams

http://www.police.gov.sg/epc/index.html

Make a police report with detailed description.
Includes the contact number of Whatsapp, PM of your conversation, and the bank account number used by scammers.

If you have documented proof/printouts, you can go straight down to any of the police HQ and lodge a report.

If possible, share the number, and account number here as a warning to others. It might just turn up in other scams.

Last edited:
Hi, yes of cos i gt all the proof n document. I even keep screenshot of the ibanking success transaction.

The wadapps number is 86529236 but i don't think he will still use this number cause i had been keep trying to call him but phone is unavailable. Account number is 357-77711-9 name danny khoo li cheng.

Hi gladjo,

I'm understand what u saying but i'm not working. I'm a housewife at home lookinh after the kids. I had even told him that i'm unhappy when i saw his wadapps chatting with that bitch (though it's look like a normal friend chatting) but he just say he had nothing with that girl, they are just colleague and even i invited that bitch out for a talk what can i do if she deny she had any relationship with my hubby?

Other than all the thing u mention still had any way to catch him?

Back