Custody of my 31 mths girl

Pez79

Hi,
I am non working mothers and would like to know will I able to get the full custody of my girl if I divorce my husband. My husband has affairs and been spending most of his pay for his mistress and whenever hes at home, its either he is busy with handphone or sleeping. I am just worried that the judge won't let me take care of my girl as I am not working. I'm the one doing all the registration for her childcare next year so once she start schooling, I am able to work. For now, she still with me and still breastfeeding. I do not want my husband to get the custody as I know he did not spent his time with her nor playing with her. Any advice?

Not to worry.
U can go find a job to support ur kid,prove to court that u are able to raise ur kid.
Here the law in S'pore custody goes to mummy.
Unless daddy have gd financial support with helping hands,He can go fight for the right.
Prove to the court the he is useless n not working,staying at home with handphone all day,without caring the Io.take photos to support...

Is he giving u maintenance.
U have to be careful. Make sure your child is well taken care of then look for a job.
Cos no matter how much many u have, if u neglect your child, u will never get the care n control

Not to worry.
U can go find a job to support ur kid,prove to court that u are able to raise ur kid.
Here the law in S'pore custody goes to mummy.
Unless daddy have gd financial support with helping hands,He can go fight for the right.
Prove to the court the he is useless n not working,staying at home with handphone all day,without caring the Io.take photos to support...
I do have the photos of all the messages he sent to many women .. and also recently he went out with the woman. Yes i did apply for many part time jobs but till now there is no reply from them. Cos next year my girl will be in childcare so i can find a full time.. but for now, no one is taking care of my girl.

Last edited:
U have to be careful. Make sure your child is well taken care of then look for a job.
Cos no matter how much many u have, if u neglect your child, u will never get the care n control

His basic pay is $2.5k every end mth..but he will pass me $800 and i will all the bills such as, singtel, pub, snc, hdb and also do my own budgeting for marketing and kids expenses. And i also found that he open another account and went to spa and budget hotel. Will this be a good evidence to show to the judge? I will ask for higher maintenance cos if he can spent lots on his mistress.. so why cnt he pay maintenance, right??

His basic pay is $2.5k every end mth..but he will pass me $800 and i will all the bills such as, singtel, pub, snc, hdb and also do my own budgeting for marketing and kids expenses. And i also found that he open another account and went to spa and budget hotel. Will this be a good evidence to show to the judge? I will ask for higher maintenance cos if he can spent lots on his mistress.. so why cnt he pay maintenance, right??
For maintenance ask for what u need. U ask too high without any receipts the judge will not granted it.

For maintenance ask for what u need. U ask too high without any receipts the judge will not granted it.

Cos this rental flat is under my name.. owner . He is just an occupier. Im the one who ask for help from fsc and msf for any assistance. I only have axs receipts, and i did list dwn what i buy or pay whatever he pass me. And if we decided to separate, he got no place to go except going back to his dad place.

Keep all receipt of expenses,doctor fee,milk powder,in future childcare fee,etc...must keep all mthly records till four case over.
Did u apply for poo.Is personnel protection order from court.
With this he cannot lay hands on u n Io.

Keep all receipt of expenses,doctor fee,milk powder,in future childcare fee,etc...must keep all mthly records till four case over.
Did u apply for poo.Is personnel protection order from court.
With this he cannot lay hands on u n Io.

yes, I did keep all the receipts whichever I spent and also I will print out whichever organisation I asked for help, emails about all my jobs applications, axs receipts, also I keep track whatever amount he passed me monthly .... I did not apply for PPO but if he laid hands on me, HQ is nearby one block away.. hehehehe.. Thanks for the advice..

Hi,
I am non working mothers and would like to know will I able to get the full custody of my girl if I divorce my husband. My husband has affairs and been spending most of his pay for his mistress and whenever hes at home, its either he is busy with handphone or sleeping. I am just worried that the judge won't let me take care of my girl as I am not working. I'm the one doing all the registration for her childcare next year so once she start schooling, I am able to work. For now, she still with me and still breastfeeding. I do not want my husband to get the custody as I know he did not spent his time with her nor playing with her. Any advice?

How I really wish I could help you. The best thing to do is to ask advice or legal assistance into this matter.
Always bear in mind that custody has different factors such as reltionship between the parent and child, childs age, and
Geographic location of each parent. To determine the legal decision and parenting time allocated all of these factors will be considered. You can read more here: https://www.welzaz.com/child-custody-lawyer/

Thanks for the advice... But i will try my best to prove that i can take good care of my girl. I know he can afford to take care of her but without love and care, it will disadvantage of her grwg up stage. Cos im the one who was there since she was born... He only bath her five times and never washed her when she poops.. he can spent gg out with other women instead of spending time with us so i will fight for my right..

Back