Cup cakes for birthday

Peng: Soo cute! I haven't even had the chance to use my cookie cutters yet

Mummies, is there any place where I can buy small containers with lids for jellies? Not the usual ones you see for herbal jelly though - Smaller

Survey...just to find out how much u all willing to fork out for this kind of cookie?
happy.gif

4943657.jpg

Jandew...tks
happy.gif
i also think $1.50 - $2 is a comfortable price range. Cos i rec'd a query and she suggested a ridiculous price ><

Any one know the sale price of a pair of mickey mouse cookie? last time i saw on BP but cannot recall the price. I'm not making MM cookie lah just curious how much pple are selling out there, cos someone quote me 2 pcs for $0.80...

Breadmum Thanks a lot. Will take bus to there to check it out myself..

Peng saw u reply on FB liao...heheheehe

Peng <font color="0000ff">Any one know the sale price of a pair of mickey mouse cookie? last time i saw on BP but cannot recall the price. I'm not making MM cookie lah just curious how much pple are selling out there, cos someone quote me 2 pcs for $0.80...</font> Why u dont say why not I buy from U instead (see whats' the answer)...

Not Easy lei.. Super time consuming/effort/energy/etc....

Mickey mouse is 1 pc 80cents.. This Time I nett it.. Sian with fondant is $1.50-$2.80

Peng

Yeah you shd charge the MM cookies at least 80cents. I baked some for my daughter's birthday about 30 sets 2 pieces each and it took me 2 days, so I know how tedious. Their ears keep falling off, urgh!!

Peng,
Saw on ur FB u hv rabbits? R they easy to rear? My gal kept asking for a pet rabbit since we r back from Perth last year!!

muffin...yes i used to have 3 rabbits, 2 dwarfs &amp; 1 fuzzy lop. Easy but alot of work, have to clean their cage everyday cos they poo alot and free roam in the hse at least once a day so that they are happy and therefore can stay healthy &amp; live longer. I actually toilet train them so they will not any how poo when out of the cage. I know I will not able to take good care of them after my #2 arrive so I adopt them out
happy.gif
at least now they are in good hands. Besides a bakinng fanatic I'm also a bunny fanatic, u can ask me anything on bunny I able to help u.hahaha..

Hi All baking mummies,

All d bakes so fabulous &amp; look so yummy...

Saw the Rabbit cookie cutter, may i knw whr can i get tis? Or any1 got extra to sell?? Threads toooooo long to scroll back to find...Thx VM!

Cheers

twinsangel

We got the cookie cutters from a bake supply shop in jb. I can help you to get but not sure when i am going in jb though.

I forgot the price too. hahaha.

Jandew...this morning went to my place one, grab all the balance still shortage :p Phoon Huat stock only come in tomorrow, have to fast hand fast leg go grab if not no stock again...

Peng wow so soon oos?

I rem 2 yrs ago I was complacent and tot when I run out then I go buy. End up panicking coz cannot get it anywhere! Scary lor....

*Late* Happy New Year to all baking mums..
seems everyone starting on CNY bakes alr.

been bz with 2 kids starting school (1 starts P1, 1 starts Nursery) and bb's 1-yo birthday! errr.. am not baking the cake though. no confidence in my deco skills.. lolz.

kendy....eh how to tell u leh, got size 1, 2, 3....actually i wanted 3 think no more stock coming in so I compromise using no. 2 lucky can fit the amt of cookies needed. This 2 days will go PH check out again.

Hi .... Seem like everyone is busy for Christmas cake n party.... Hehe I super long never cam in.... So busy oh work ! Check wit you all anyone know where to buy alpanbet cutter need urgent by Friday or anyone can borrow ....find high n low for it , phoon huat staff said vey long never come alrdy.... So sad...... hehe

<font color="0000ff">Must ask all you expert mummies here..

I'm keen to bake pineapple tarts for CNY.. just for our own consumption. How long can the tarts last roughly? So i know when I should get down to baking
happy.gif
</font>

Peng, order from starnet lah.. They got order abt 40cents per bottle(small).. am going tmr get,

Busy with both boys these few days too, (K2, N1)

Amy I just bought mine at Jurong point(old one) sell $6.01 cents(mine crack) and the raffles hotel behind baking shop sell $5.

Hi Maggie you mean they sell one alpenbet at $0.50each? I need 26 alpanbet leh......I don't mind collect for Eliz , she wan to lent me .... Hehe

my New New Year 2 Jan order for birthday cupcakes. Thanks for giving me the chance to do ur girl's birthday. 100 pcs.

cannot upz load picture.. Jam no loading lei.. anyone got problem

Wow so fast no containers liao? The problem is I never know how many to buy and the sizes. After baking my tarts last year, I was looking high and low for containers. Managed to recycle some old ones.

Maggie,

After buying the container from Starnet, can upload the picture of the container to show me. Wanted to get it, but afraid that all the way to there n it's not what I want. Thx.

Good morning ...... Everyone is busy .... Making cookie for new yr...... Me starting today to make my son birthday cake ( spongbob agar agar to night) manage to borrow from Eliz yesterday ...... Hopefully can finish work early today .... Hehe ....

Hey .... I saw a lot of new year container at simei yesterday .....at phoon huat ....

Back