Cup cakes for birthday

I think have to email the administrator liao. Exactly wat I told Kendy. We are on each other's Facebook can add regulars.

Jandew the whisk I saw are $4 each. they are the expert whisk..baking stores selling at $7+each types one's...

me blur liao... Xiau Ling is who??? Yoan is who????

maggie - agree lor. who is this new member? or silent reader? or is it someone change their profile.

jandew - yup, those of us on FB thread, safer :)

breadmum....xiau ling is one of our senior members hor
happy.gif

Hi Diamonds Mum,
One of the mummies have posted here before that BIY got sell the personalised edible pictures. You can check it out from BIY
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Hi, anyone has any spare pineapple tarts mould? I'm keen to get 1. Wanna try out baking pineapple tarts, but phoon huat so far away for me in Hougang. I'm staying in Jurong West!
sad.gif
</font>

Hi IloveMaxMax,

Ntuc already got sell. or those shops that got sell assort stuff at ur neighbourhood... no need go so far, almost same price. Or jurong west ave 1 got a baking shop also got sell..
happy.gif
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">MaggieHeng
aahhh... isit??? NTUC at JP got sell??? which part? tmr i muz go recce le. JW Ave 1 got a baking shop??? i nvr knew abt it. where exactly ah</font>

the market sell cheap cheap fish one Blk 500+ one.. Shop Lee BEE- I tmr going to buy cream, today no stock, just saw they got sell.... Ntuc got sell at baking section, u will find...

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">MaggieHeng</font>
wah.. u stay near there? ok.. mayb tmr i go recce as well.

Thanks i got it! it's at Blk 507 JW St 52
happy.gif
</font>

fatmum
wat yr new id? i email admin for delete oredi.

muffin
my hotmail still active but i think kena spam tat`s why cannot log in oredi

maggieheng
i long time members but never log in this thread oredi after i have 2nd son.
happy.gif

happy birthday

peng
i pai seh, dont say i senior members. long time never baking oredi coz too lazy.
happy.gif

catika
i email admin for delete oredi

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">Maggie</font>
I just went to JP NTUC... dun have the mould
sad.gif
no time to drop by Lee Bee just now. think will have to go one of these days liao</font>

Hi Mummies,

I have been a slient reader of this thread for a while. I am hoping to ask for some advice with regards to "dipping chocolate".

I am planing to make some cookies and dipping the cookies into chocolate. However, i dont seems to be able to make the melted chocolate harden after that, even after leaving it out for hours. Only way is to put in the fridge but once i take them out, the chocolate will melt at room temperature....

Any mummies with any advice to offer me?

Many thanks :)

Sharon

ilovemax max not finest I hope ... must go to the basement ntuc then have... which kind u need, i have a few..

My elder brother brought me to JP Finest during his lunch time to buy me a gift...hehe

Sharon other possibility is the chocolate over cooked liao.

hi maggie,

overcooked...sigh. I was so careful not to burned the chocolate. I did not melt the chocolate at one go. Just melt halfway then stir till all melt. Totally lost when it come to making dippin chocolate. About to give up completely.

Thanks Maggie and Happy Belated Birthday to you :)

Cheers,
Sharon

hihi mummies, can u all please don sell things here?? very irritating for mummies who subscribed to the email service.. if u have bp created n just wana let us know, feel free to post the link.. but dont post here to sell.. n quite illegal to sell in this thread.. wait kena deleted again.. zzz... TQ in advance..
happy.gif

Sharon, did you use cooking chocolate? Melt the chocolate using bain marie method and let the chocolate melt, making sure there are no steam getting out from the pot as the steam will affect the texture of the chocolate. Don't let the chocolate get in contact with the water (steam). So far I use cooking chocolate to dip the donut, it will harden well. Don't give up!
happy.gif

Kendy, I think the mummies here are just trying to clear some of their extra bought items. So no point for them to open a BP.
Just like some nice mummies here who help to take orders &amp; buy the things for others since they are going to the particular shops to buy things for themselves.

Well Kendy I think a person with a sound mind can tell its is just a topang selling for Excess pack as stated. There are so many mummies doing it here. My suggestion is if you are uncomfortable maybe you should not subscribe to the email.

"Selling excess at 100g each pack at $5"

how many pack of EXCESS do u have? n excess for 100g each.......

mayb if u really have 1 pkt of excess.. it will be a different matter altogether.. can see which mommy wan get it frm u.. EACH pkt for 100g don seem like a TOMPANG..

ps, there ARE threads for ppl to sell, exchange, etc.. makes more sense to post there..

Hi Kendy just to highlight incase you forgot on 2 Oct you also bought things from this thread (though you didn't sell) but so what is the big fuss!!

wow, can see u really free..

Mone is doing a favour helping ppl to buy after meow show us her cookie, she mentioned seeing it there, and since we dont go in often, she HELP to buy.. NOT TOMPANG to SELL her 20+ pieces of EXCESS..

see the difference?

mayb my english is poor, or urs at fault..

Selling excess at 100g each pack at $5 = u have more den 1 pack n each selling at $5

Selling excess at 100g each packS at $5 = its either u dono how to use the EACH or dono how to use the S..

if u have 1 pack, it should be... SELLING 1 EXCESS pack of 100g at $5.

Back