Cup cakes for birthday

fatmum
Creative is teaching hand on baking cake and some baking theory. They provide the mixer n oven and all ingredient for baking the cake. We baked in a group of 2 people. It is quite fun n tiring also because we need to bake 3 cakes recipe in a day n do all the washing.

Ladies,
Got abt 10pcs extra. Anyone keen? $5.50 ea

HK Non-stick Small Jelly Moulds
2268530.jpg

So happy ...
I came home and see this parcel on my desk.

We recieve our <font color="ff0000">cookie cutters</font> finally!

I should have extra (I think 2), so if any of you want, do PM me.

Can collect @ bishan (my house) anytime.
I happen to be @ The Central next week for training from next Mon to Wed, so I can meet around lunch.
For Vivo or Alexander area next week, it will have to be Thu late afternoon or Friday.

Maybe you gals wanna update your collection mode.

ixorarred
Chicken Little - 2
n2inpink
sallyngsj
Eliz
Faitii
wei
maro
Kathy
Eron
kl148
mdl

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Relieve!

Hope I have update for all ... in case i miss anyone out.

ixorarred -?
Chicken Little x02 - ?
n2inpink - by Eron
sallyngsj - self collect
Eliz -?
Faitii - by reg mail
wei - ?
maro - ?
Kathy - @ Vivo
Eron - self collect
kl148 - ?
mdl - collect by CL

Each set will be $21.80, so there will be an excess of $0.60 to be return to you in cash.

wah... recently no time to bake... having adventures everyday in this holiday... not with kids... but with parks and zoos and me and HB caught my neighbour vandalising our flat via video!!! Cool neh??? now think i can be Detective Cat liow too... hahahahahah...

will bake soon... starting tomorrow... all will be back to normal... how glad i am when school starts!!! *evil mum*... hahahahah...

fingers itchy... feel like trying the mandaline (spelling???) recipe in today's ST... need to rest batter for about 12 hours though... before that, need to get the baking trays (seashell kind - metal) first... *scratch scratch paws*

cat
yr this neighbour is a man or woman? Maybe u too sexy so he can't stop it n want to take yr beauty pix to keep, haha!

Hi Bluey,

So glad to hear that the stamps arrived safely!! Can pm me your add? will collect from your house at bishan either tomolo or wed morning, ok? thanks!

Any one hv the recipe for the oats &amp; raisin cookies recipe? The cookies texture abit sticky &amp; wet type, think got honey...

PENG,

U Cld get the madeline moulds at Daiso. they hv got $2 each/ 2 silicon mould. Oso,metal pan with 5 moulds in one...
much cheaper than buying the standard one , if not mistaken, retail selling abt 12 moulds in a pan cost $20+ or $30+, =p

Maybe, but i once bake with the daiso madeline silicone mould. Result is not bad either, just that the silicon mould is not deep enuff to get a thinker madeline + need to line the many set of moulds in the bake tray (if u understand what i'm talking =p)inorder to bake more. =)

Peng
the last time I do madeline hor ha ha I use the coconut tart mould like baking mum. ok mah same same just not shell like niah

Peng, i bot the shell mould frm PH. $22. There are metal moulds at Daiso too, 1 for $2. So i thot nett nett the same price leh if buy 10. But PH tray quality ver gd.

daiso got metal one arh? ... i total supporter of metal ware... i dun like silicon... it always turn out funny... hahahahah...

maybe i go check out daiso... thanks sistas!!!

i'd prefer tray leh... easier mah... scoop into shells on a tray... and put all in... take out a tray ...

hahahaha... u know i not lady lady one... how to handle one by one put in oven and take out one by one??? "sky turn bright lor"... :p

Hi
anyone have fry mee suan recipe? Tried from a restaurant was very nice. It is dry one like fry bee hoon but is softer. Thanks!

Hi there,

Can any nice mummy give me Pink's contact? I'm having a bb shower next Sunday and would like her to bake some nice cupcakes for me..can i have her blog too?

Can pm me and many many thanks!

ixorarred - *Collected
Chicken Little x02 - *Collected
n2inpink - by Eron
sallyngsj - self collect
Eliz -?
Faitii - by reg mail
wei - ?
maro - Self collect
Kathy - @ Vivo
Eron - self collect
kl148 - ?
mdl - *Collected by CL

Bought two slices of cakes from Creative Culinaire yesterday Summer Strawberry and Chocolate Raspberry... J &amp; J polished off the two slices CLEAN... took only a SMALL bite off each slice from Jeorg... the cake was moist and flavour-ful!!

Jeorg says: Dun TAKE away my cake!!

2284074.jpg
2284075.jpg

2284076.jpg
2284077.jpg

Back