Cup cakes for birthday

jandew, nope he only gave me $300+ ... the rest I got to fork, so still waiting till next round.... Cause the one, I look is very noisy lei(common???)

hi mummies,

can i check for doing the snowskin mooncakes, if i bought the lotus paste from the baking store, do i still need to buy those ingredients for making the filling? Is it simple to do a snowskin mooncake?

thanks, maggie!
happy.gif

Hi

I have been trying to perfect my butter cake but the top part always very 'bumpy' & also the sugar like caramelised.. Anyone knw why?? Or any simple, fool-proof recipe or method i can use?

5987397.jpg
5987398.jpg

Finally made a mooncake! But i don't understand why is the flour still so "sticky" after i have mix all the flour, water, essence and shortening.. Is it because too much water or too less shortening? Also, for the water, are we suppose to use boiling water or cold water? Can I seek mummies here for advise?
happy.gif

taztaz too much water.. normal drinking water... whats with the white surface must be too wet... I will be doing some this friday. If u what, I offer u come my house learn n see where u did wrong. FOC

Paiseh Pls dont pm me to add in FB. Dont want troubles As I am not in charge. Thanks a lot.

Maybe u can post here & see if our baking Group admin wish to add you.

nid some advise.

i've a near 1kg of dark brown sugar wich is expiring in 3mths time, so wanna make use of it.

qns -
is there any simple cookie/cake/cupcake receipe using dark brown sugar?

or

can i replace white caster sugar with dark brown sugar in any receipe of cookie/cake/cupcake ?

TIA :p

Hi all, wonder if anyone here can advise me on where to get those plain cupcake boxes with inserts? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

milk milk can. especially with anything u bake chocolate. but remember to lower sugar by 20g.

Banazz go Kitchen Caper buy- Kallang

hi, just stumbled on this thread. I love baking although am still amateur.
happy.gif

Just want to check does anyone have good egg-less and dairy-less recipes? My nephew has a lot of food allergies and he can't eat many baked goods.

I've got some cookbooks (mostly by US bakers) but was wondering for local/Singapore recipes.

Hi Mummies not only you all can bake so well you can do blog equally well. Can someone teach me how to blog???

How to put the dates on the side and how to add pictures etc?

Hi mummies,

Anyone can share w me cutout cookie recipes? mine always ended up too soft n sticky i have to pipe it out instead
sad.gif
i did put the dough in the fridge overnite but still same result
sad.gif

My latest creation for my girls ;p

6223092.jpg

Hi Purple

Superfine (castor or caster) sugar is granulated white sugar that has superfine granules and is good for making meringues as it dissolves rapidly. You can make your own by processing granulated sugar in your food processor for a few seconds.

Confectioners, powdered or icing sugar is granulated sugar that has been ground to a powder with cornstarch added to prevent lumping and crystallization. It comes in 4X, 6X and 10X but 10X is the one generally found in stores. 10X means that the granulated sugar has been processed ten times. Confectioners sugar is used in meringues, icings, confections, and some sweet pastry.

Read more: http://www.joyofbaking.com/sugar.html#ixzz1gJaH75Uc

Hi anybody has very easy Japanese food recipe? Like Japanese Curry, Japanese Ramen soup etc?? I want simple and nice one.

Please help if you have tried and tested.

Hi Diamond mum, u can buy the Japanese curry pack from Carrefour and follow the instruction. Its very easy and nice too. I used the brand Vermont if not wrong. Not sure if ntuc has them, can't remember.

Hihi

I want to recommend this mummy which I order the cupcake and cookie for my daughter bday. The cupcake and cookie are very NICE! The kids love it.

Her price is very reasonable, anyone interested pls contact her directly:

[email protected] (97556355)

7607067.jpg
7607068.jpg
7607069.jpg
7607070.jpg
7607071.jpg

Back