Cup cakes for birthday

wa meow.. she eat 2 slices?! jeorg look so cheeky.. machiam thinking *mommy wan steal my cake"

how much they selling? look like 2 small piece nia..

ixorarred - *Collected
Chicken Little x02 - *Collected
n2inpink - by Eron
sallyngsj - *Collected by ixora
Eliz - by mail?
Faitii - *by reg mail (Sent out this morning)
wei - ?
maro - *Collected
Kathy - @ Vivo
Eron - self collect
kl148 - ?
mdl - *Collected by CL

Sorry for being so blur ... was preparing for a exam these few days ...
Thanks!

Those wanna meet @ vivo ... anyone wanna meet on next Mon @ around 12pm?

ken... i bot two slices... then i slice each piece into halves... what u see is half of each flavour... so gor-gor eats two flavours and jeorg eats two flavours also... fair and square!
happy.gif

my slicing skill not bad hor? ... hahahahha...

Eileen,

The brownies look so nice. ^^
Did u use a cutter to make the shape or bake in the heartshape tins?

Eileen,
Now ur cake very pro & look yummy, nex time if got meet remember to bring for us hor, hahaha

Today i make simple sushi for lunch but only can bluf bluf kids, he he
2288520.jpg

Car plate for my boy, the chawanmushi bowl to big to fit the car, haha

2288521.jpg

lazy to dig out other kid plate so use normal one for two girls

It's confirmed. I be there @ vivo from 12pm to 1pm. I should be eating @ carl's jr ... anyone wanna collect on Mon, please sms me when u r there.
C ya
happy.gif

Wanna share a cake I did for my boy during his birthday early March.

However, my pound cake quite disappointing. Is Sponge cake strong enough to hold Fondant coating?

2292467.jpg

2292468.jpg

angelneo
wow, very nice cake! I used sponge cake to cover with mmf for my mother n grandniece's bd cake. So far still ok, hehe! You try to roll the fondant thinner and using plain flour to make sponge cake. Hope this will help.

Hi all
today 1st try making oneh oneh using fresh coconut because too much sweet potato at home.

2292700.jpg

Then make an agar agar for mil bd because have left over coconut.

2292701.jpg
2292702.jpg

Finally make the bd cake for mil bd. Spongecake with blueberry filling, dark cherries n chocolate filling. Too tired to deco the cake so just put chocolate n strawberry on top.

2292703.jpg
2292704.jpg

Hi Eileen,
I tried rolling the fondant thinner, but think I have not enough skill, as the fondant break when I attempt to take it up. hehe....
However, I'll try again. This time wanna do Chocolate Banana cake for my 2nd son. Coming July.
happy.gif

Thanks for your tips!

I love your oneh oneh. I had tried before, but wrapping wise, failed quite a bit. Had used a Nonya recipe without using sweet potato. Hubby loved it. I love your agar agar! You are so patient doing that. Your cake too.... Yummy.....

Hi Lim,
As I was complaining..... My boy like no response lei. Too pampered liao, became unappreciative.
sad.gif

1-0, really peifu u can do so many things @ one day.

Today we are having mini hightea @ granny pl... here's my share

Oero cake

2294176.jpg

plain scones & Wheat scones.

2294177.jpg

ixorarred - *Collected
Chicken Little x02 - *Collected
n2inpink - *Collected by Eron
sallyngsj - *Collected by ixora
Eliz - by mail (to send on Mon)
Faitii - *by reg mail (Sent)
wei - @ Vivo Mon
maro - *Collected
Kathy - @ Vivo Mon
Eron - *Collected
kl148 - ?
mdl - *Collected by CL

Those who has email me and interested to know about the cutters, this is the one.
2297330.jpg

http://www.staedter.de/details.asp?lang=en&aid=966803

thur's dinner... dunno what to do... so do seafood baked rice with fresh scallop. squid, prawn, capsicum and carrots... top up with meatballs. Did 3 individuals because Jeorg still baby gotto omit squid and lesser of everything... more cheese only.... Josh's is individual portion and of course, daddy eats the biggest share (me took only 1/6 of daddy's big TIN)... hahahaha...

2297523.jpg
2297524.jpg

2297525.jpg
2297526.jpg

yesterday decided to have Korean theme... afternoon baked Q Q Mochi bread... did 6 buns only... small portion to try out... result: very nice!!! really crispy outside and inside is Q Q like muah chee lor... the sesame (i used white) taste goes along very well with the texture of bread!!

2297534.jpg
2297535.jpg
2297536.jpg

Korean theme... dinner prepared Bulgogi Beef with Korean Cucumber Pickle (forgot to take pix) to go along with rice... had Fruity-fruit-vanilla-raspberry swirl icecream for dessert... fulflling!!

2297538.jpg
2297539.jpg

Today decided to bake Banana Crumble Muffins... and just then, thunderstorm!! ... very cooling weather, gloomy but the smell and warmth from the oven fills up the whole house and made it so cosy! Imagine banana+sugar+cinammon+butter... What an enjoyable afternoon with HB playing with the kids!
happy.gif

2297541.jpg
2297542.jpg

2297543.jpg
2297544.jpg

<font color="ff0000">HELP</font> .... who got yesterdays Sunday Times Life sections weekly recipe (eg. last week's was madeline, previous week one was mee siam)? ... woke up 2pm+ and no more Sunday Times available ... today went to see petrol kiosk got any backdated issue... also all sold out...

anyone got the recipe... can please scan and email me? ... thanks!
happy.gif

Have an additional of the following to let go. It is retailing at $95 at Mayer showrooms and a 15% discount is given to you if you have bought your mixer there. I am letting go of my additional unit at $80 nett, no further discount.

PM me if you're interested. Collection is at tg pagar area or vivo city during weekday lunch time.

2300548.jpg

KitchenAid Mixer Bowl
(Additonal Attachment)
- This brushed stainless steel 4.5 quart mixing bowl is sturdy and durable.
- We highly recommend that serious KitchenAid users purchase 1 extra bowl (in addition to the bowl that comes with each KitchenAid Mixer sold) to avoid
the inconvenience of washing
during baking.
- Fits this model (KSM150) perfectly

kendy... yeah... except sometimes i no take pix or to lazy to take... I perpetually cook and/or bake every day... at most, alternate days. hahahaha... I @ home must cook and bake for family, esp HB to make myself more 'worth' mah... hahahahha... then won't kena 'sack'...

yve *muaks*... wow... thanks!!!

1-0
cake getting pro!!!! like those selling outside liao!!!

i like the abacus

cat
Can share where u get the mochi flour TIA!!

hi,

i saw ur suan pan zi in 1 of the thread. did u cook it urself?

i was wondering did u put alot of oil or water? it looks very nice.

everytime when i cook it becomes so wet and sticky.

can share with me ur recipe?

thanks. hav oso pm u.

Hi

Juz wanna put a word of thanks to the mummy who posted the recipe on butter cookies.

I made the cookies yesterday using the pooh bear cutters I bought fr 1 of the mummies who did a BP on cutters that she got her colleague in Japan to purchase for us. The cookies turn out really good! V crunchy &amp; nicely flavoured. Thks again!!

I'm really inspired by what you all can bake and cook. I love cooking and baking but just don't have time. My fulltime job is taking up alot of my time. Really wish I could cook and bake everyday next time. But I'm planning to bake a cake for my boy. Hopefully it will turn out well.

K148 &amp; fatmum,

a friend bot it and has no time to bake it and she passed to me to try... i searched the web, using Yahoo Singapore! and type Q Q Mochi bread... lead me to wtleef blogspot... tried her recipe.
happy.gif
(but instead of black sesame seed, i put in white sesame seed.)

joanne, baked rice... no recipe one... it depends on what you want to get rid of in your fridge/freezer... hahahaaha...

basically, u use tomato base or white sauce base... then pile up with vege/meat/fruit... and then top up with LOTS of <font color="ff0000">mozerella</font> cheese... sprinkle sparingly some olive oil and herbs (optional)... and bake till ingred cooks and cheese melts (about 180 degC for 20+mins)... I love when cheese is a bit brown... nice!
happy.gif

Hope it helps.

Back