Csec - Dr CK Khoo or Dr Tan Kai Lit or any other doc

Lingie

Hello, I am contemplating between these two doctors, or could any mummies who had csec advice which doctors: Dr Tan, Dr Khoo, or any doctors, are good with the stitching? Thank you!

I'm not familiar with the two docs, but if you're considering going private, I would like to refer you to my obgyn. His name is Dr Christopher Ng and he was my gynae for my two pregnancies (both Csec). His stitches are neat and small. His clinic is at Camden Med if you're interested.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! I'm excited for you :)

I'm not familiar with the two docs, but if you're considering going private, I would like to refer you to my obgyn. His name is Dr Christopher Ng and he was my gynae for my two pregnancies (both Csec). His stitches are neat and small. His clinic is at Camden Med if you're interested.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! I'm excited for you :)
Oh! Mind if I ask if his fees are reasonable?

Hello, I am contemplating between these two doctors, or could any mummies who had csec advice which doctors: Dr Tan, Dr Khoo, or any doctors, are good with the stitching? Thank you!

Hi! I'm also contemplating between this two doctor. May I know in the end who did you chose?

Hi, I went with Dr CK Khoo! didn’t went for any visit with Dr Tan, so I won’t be able to comment for it.
Dr Khoo is jovial, and makes a comfortable, so we went with him :)

Back