Crayola Spree (Cityhall, Woodlands, Queenstown}

Hi, can you replace my out of stock order for 12 ct colored pencil to the below:

Nick: Antzc
Email: [email protected]

Item Name: Crayola® Colored Pencils - Long - 24 Ct. (68-4024)
URL: http://www.crayolastore.com/product/11947
Qty: 1
Price: $5.99
If OOS/Price increase by >$1: drop

Total: USD5.99 *0.8 * 1.33 = SGD6.37
Less: SGD3.18 (paid earlier for 12ct colored pencils)
Amt to top up: SGD 3.19

Please confirm and I will top up the balance with the shipping charges later.

Thanks.

Hi there.... Is there any update for batch 10? When is the shipment arriving and when can we collect the items?

Hi Are you still taking order?

Crayola® Washable No-Run School Glue - 4oz.
Item Number: 56-1104
Qty: 5
Price: $1.49 x 5 x 1.3 = $$9.69

Collection from Cityhall.

Please confirm you are taking order before i transfer the $. Thanks.

Hi baby_pink & angie,

I feel for you. But hope you can give Aynix some time to sort out with the merchant & freight forwarder. She is a reliable organiser. I have joined her sprees many times. So far she has not failed me.

Just to make you feel slightly better, average mininum waiting time is 1 month. 2 months could be a little too long. But still not s long s my crocs order with another organiser. I paid in early May. Till now my items still nowhere in sight. Whenever I follow up with the organiser, she will say she is checking with the other parties. Then she said package lost in transit. Then managed to track back to Sg on 13jul. Her last update on 26jul - she needs to check with merchant & freight forwarder. Until now, she has not replied to my latest followup. : (

Hi mummies,

sorry for the no_reply lately. I have been busy the past two days preparing for my girl's birthday party today.
+ I don't seem to get updates via email when posts are made on this thread. Anyone knows if you can get updates via email when people post on the thread?
I'm still getting around with this new format for the forum.

There were 2 packages for batch 10 - one was undelivered to me on tuesday and I had to go to the post office to get it - and got it only on wednesday.

Batch 10 - delays were beyond my control

Firstly, Crayola only shipped out batch 10, 2+ weeks after I placed the orders. They told me that they had an over load of orders coming in. They don't inform via email if delays happen, I have to call in to them to find out the situation.

Secondly, they require me to call in 2 days after I place the orders to confirm credit card details as they don't accept international credit cards on the website.
So all these added to the delay. I can't call in immediately after orders are placed, as they can't process it unless an email is sent to me to notify me to call in to verify my details.

Thirdly, shipping from crayola - VPOST USA - takes about 8 days. + 3 days for VPOST to update to my account.
The moment I got the packages I had them shipped into Sinvapore - takes about 8 days to reach Singapore, longer if package gets undelivered.

In total there's a lot of waiting time required

about 10 days to verify details + ship out orders (if orders are delayed by crayola it may go up to 2-3 weeks to be shipped out)
8 days (CRAYOLA - VPOST USA)
8 days (VPOSTUSA- SINGAPORE) .
+ 2 days delay if package undelivered to me.
so if you are in a rush to get your items, please do not join the spree.

Just a heads up for future orders: Most of crayola orders usually take longer than usual shipments. quickest 1 month, some may last to 2ish months if there are delays.

Batch 10 = shipped out in 2 packages - no repacking available - lots of wasted space. :(
shipping is high for this batch.

xmau - i think it's viewable now - i shortened the table width. let me know if there's any problems.

Hi Aynix, I have placed an order under batch 11. I noticed that the colored pencils is out of stock. can you replace my out of stock order for 12 ct colored pencil to the below:

Nick: Antzc
Email: [email protected]

Item Name: Crayola® Colored Pencils - Long - 24 Ct. (68-4024)
URL: http://www.crayolastore.com/product/11947
Qty: 1
Price: $5.99
If OOS/Price increase by >$1: drop

Total: USD5.99 *0.8 * 1.33 = SGD6.37
Less: SGD3.18 (paid earlier for 12ct colored pencils)
Amt to top up: SGD 3.19

Please confirm and I will top up the balance with the shipping charges later.

Thanks.

Hi Aynix,

Can check with you whether are you still taking in/accepting any order as wanted to purchase some color pencils/crayon from Crayola spree?

babygui - yes. please email me your contact. at [email protected].

xmau - $3.55 np; $5.79 reg

antzc - yes, orders placed for you already.

tifkelv - you may place your orders on the thread. - please note waiting time may be more than 1 month nearing 2 months. join only if ok.

crayola batch 10.jpg

hi payment made.

To AccountDBS Savings Plus
063-7-011288 Aynix
Transfer Currency and AmountS$23.56
Transaction Reference11259170902

Hi
Hv made d bal paymt of $5.19 & emailed u d details since Monday.
Hv u rec'd it? Also waiting for yr confirmation to arrange to collect at city hall mrt on lunch hr
Await for yr reply.
Tks

Hi Aynix,

Can you reply my email? I'm from Batch 10 and I wrote to you mentioning that you've sent the wrong item to me.
What I requested is this
Crayola® Dual-Sided Dry Erase Board
http://www.crayolastore.com/product/13406

But instead I receive this from you :
Crayola® Dry-Erase Board Set
http://www.crayolastore.com/product/13244

Did you receive another set of this and had sent me the wrong item? Can you check with baby_pink if she had received my dual board instead? Please reply to my email [email protected]
Thank you.

I am also waiting for yr reply. Hv made d bal of payment since monday but no respond from you!!!??
The items from batch 10 was long delayed & finally came.
Been looking forward to getting d items & had made d outstanding payment since monday (5 days ago).
Have been patiently waiting for yr reply since monday but yet no respond.
So when can i get my items from you at CITY HALL?????

Hi baby_pink,
Your item of the dry erase board was packed wrongly and sent to me and actually i requested the dual sided board.
The dual sided board is with Aynix and she mention she will try to exchange with me over the weekend if there's a chance.

Hi Aynix,
Can you reply to my emails as I've requested for your phone# on Thursday but you did not reply. I wrote to you this morning asking you when will you free to do the exchange but yet to receive your reply. If you can't make the arrangements yourself can you get your hubby to help to deliver the dual sided board to me and take back the single side dry erase board for baby_pink? Hope to receive your reply.

Batch 11 - Arriving at my USA address tmw. Will arrange to be shipped in to Singapore once it reaches. Estimate to reach end of next week.

Hi Aynix

I ordered Crayola Washable Fingerpaint Brights Color - 4 ct but did not receive this for my courier order. Have also waited v long before u posted my items. Pls get back to me.

Elmobabygal: As mentioned in my sms to you, that the item was out of stock and the excess has been used to offset the final amount. Please refer the the table below. Let me know via sms if any queries.

elmobaby.jpg

Batch 11 - Ready for collection

Crayola Batch 11.jpg

All registered mail please add another $2.24 to the normal postage.

Please do not post on the thread regarding collection. Some how I dont get notified of the posts on the thread via email.
Please email me. [email protected] or sms me.
I'll be dropping an email to those who has given me their emails.

Antzc: I actually asked crayola if they could include the colored pencils into Batch 11 - they said yes. But when I received the package it wasn't shipped out. I called them and they said the guy made a note on the order, but they didn't ship it out. And offered to ship it out if you want. I didn't agree as I'm not sure if you wanted to wait for it.

Last edited:
Anyone keen to bulk order crayola twistable 24 ct.
It's $8 per qty

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1412304636.598425.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1412304636.598425.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 156

Back