Confinement nanny with postpartum massage

Hi, I just finished my confinement with Confinement Angels and they have a massage package with Madam Partum. Very pleased with both and would recommend. Book early for early bird prices.

Ask for Aunty Ai Lik for your nanny. I am a first-time parent and she taught me lots of stuff. She also took great care of my baby and family, and ensured I was well-rested during my confinement. She would wake up through the the night to feed, change diaper and burp my baby. She also cooked very delicious food and kept the house clean even though it's beyond her job scope.

Good luck!
How much is confinement angels?

Hi, I just finished my confinement with Confinement Angels and they have a massage package with Madam Partum. Very pleased with both and would recommend. Book early for early bird prices.

Ask for Aunty Ai Lik for your nanny. I am a first-time parent and she taught me lots of stuff. She also took great care of my baby and family, and ensured I was well-rested during my confinement. She would wake up through the the night to feed, change diaper and burp my baby. She also cooked very delicious food and kept the house clean even though it's beyond her job scope.

Good luck!
Thank you for your kind sharing. How much is the cost for each?

Good luck!
Might to share the contact and the cost?

Back