Confinement nanny to go to Perth (EDD 20 Jan 2017)

T1212

Hi
I currently live in Perth (Aus) and am looking for a confinement nanny who's able to come to Perth. My EDD is 20 Jan '17 (just before CNY).

We need someone who can speak some English for easier communication when buying groceries etc.

Does anyone know of a nanny who's able to do that?

Many thanks.

Hi I'm Angeline Ang from the CaregiverAsia, and I could possibly help you! I have a potential confinement nanny who can speak English well. Kindly contact us at [email protected] if you would like more information! Looking forward to hear from you.

Hey I can recommend Elaine, my confinement nanny from over a year ago. She's really good with newborns and can speak English well enough. She's also had experience working in the UK as a nanny so I think Perth shouldn't be too big of an issue with her. Plus she's quite independent. She's freelance now (but reliable). Try and see if she's free? Her contact is 8424 8363. Texting her is usually the best way I communicate with her.

Hi my name is Bernie Ng a Msian confinement nanny.Trained at Singapore KK hosp.5 yrs experienced.Worked for exp family in Sin.Travel with them to France Abu Dhabi & London with their infant.Contact no: +6597582309.

Hi, I have a good and experience nanny to recommend. She has experience doing confinement overseas. She attended the confinement nanny training course in KKH just few months ago. You can contact Mary at 97788522. She is currently a live in nanny at my house but Im able to make work arrangement to work from home therefore I do not require her service by end of this month to save some cost too. Helping to promote her service

Hi lifeinperth, I am also staying in Perth and looking a confinement lady. Can I know if you have find a confinement lady to recommend?

Hi lifeinperth, I am also staying in Perth and looking a confinement lady. Can I know if you have find a confinement lady to recommend?
Hi please whatsapp me at +6598160846. I can recommend one auntie for you. I have been helping her link with some other mummies for confinement service. Thanks.

Any nanny here still available? I am looking for confinement lady willing to travel and work in Liverpool, England. My sister due date is 30 Dec 2019

Back