Confinement nanny market rates

Hi all ! Wanted to find out the market rates for a confinement Nanny these days. Just got proposed $3800 by a freelance nanny :eek: but also heard that agencies are charging $4k and above these days.

Yes, I am quoted the same thing. For agency, I have asked PEM.
I think even with this quote, there are tons of people requiring confinement nanny so their business are very hot at the moment.

Hi all ! Wanted to find out the market rates for a confinement Nanny these days. Just got proposed $3800 by a freelance nanny :eek: but also heard that agencies are charging $4k and above these days.

Market rate $3600 and above. I paid PEM around $3,600 too but got assigned a really bad nanny who u sent off after 3 days. So now I’m looking for freelance nanny.

Due to some reasons I had a stand in nanny. But i found her quite knowledgeable on food items and cooking is not bad, could take care of baby well also. She has been doing confinement for 10 plus years.

Can pm me if anyone need her contact.

I was recently quoted 3.3k from my friend's nanny (her baby was Nov2021). Her circle all charging around same price, she shared that since can free travel already, they go back to pre-covid price. Hope this helps!

Hi ..

Would like to check .. is a deposit required for freelance nannies ?
Yes. I paid $500. Amount is depend on agreement between you and the nanny. Since there is no formal contract, this is to cover their potential "loss" if mummy cancels on them. But having said that, since no formal contract, if nanny become uncontactable then loss for mummies also. Based on trust ba.

I know a freelance nanny from Malaysia that I have been contacting since my first to second children. She has been doing confinement for more than 10 years. Personally, I like her cooking and she's knowledgeable. Most important is her price is really reasonable and she loves babies.

Pm me if you need her contact.
1654762338304.png

I know a freelance nanny from Malaysia that I have been contacting since my first to second children. She has been doing confinement for more than 10 years. Personally, I like her cooking and she's knowledgeable. Most important is her price is really reasonable and she loves babies.

View attachment 733655
Hi can share contact please? thanks!

I was recently quoted 3.3k from my friend's nanny (her baby was Nov2021). Her circle all charging around same price, she shared that since can free travel already, they go back to pre-covid price. Hope this helps!
Hi is the nanny good? If yes can share contact please? Thanks!

View attachment 733655
Hihi, if you don't mind could you please share her contacts with me? Thanks much!

Myself I book a freelance & paid deposit , near to my delivery , she text me & said she is not feeling well. I ask if she is Covid+
she say she is not positive but she is feeling aching all over her body & slight fever. We were afraid that she might be covid +, we quickly look for agency to see if they have any confinement nanny. I was luckly I managed to get a very nice & knowledgeable confinement Aunty Julia. she was very patient & she really take very good care of my baby. she can really cook very delicious food.I really like to thank Bumble Bee agency for my last min confinement nanny. Bumble Bee only charged me $3800 even it was a last min job. If anyone needs good & reliable confinement nanny, I strongly recommend Bumble Bee agency. For your info , my freelance aunty took my deposit & refuse to return when she did not do the job. Be careful of Auntie Janet from Ipoh.

Pm me if you need the agency contact.

Last edited:
Why not try MummyNanny website? There are a lot of freelance confinement nannies there. Some of them don't charge this much. Based on their pricing page, some nannies are willing to charge lower than the market price.

I got my confinement nanny from the website at a rate of $3200 and she was quite good.
can share her contact or her details?

View attachment 733655
Hi, can I have her contacts please? Thanks!

Back