Confinement nanny for twins needed. Looking at 2 months period.

Jac55

Hi all, this is my first pregnancy (twins) and am looking for a good confinement nanny for the first 2 months. Does anyone have any recommendations? I will have 1 helper staying with me and another extra helper to help during the day.

Heard a number of horror stories so am quite worried.

Last edited:

Hi all, this is my first pregnancy (twins) and am looking for a good confinement nanny for the first 2 months. Does anyone have any recommendations? I will have 1 helper staying with me and another extra helper to help during the day.

Heard a number of horror stories so am quite worried.

Hi jac! Am also a twin mother who delivered in June! My confinement lady has never looked after twins before did a very good job. I wanted her to stay for the second month but she couldn’t. However she recommended a few nannies to me, taught me how to interview them and the nanny has been with us since 2nd months onwards.

Hi jac! Am also a twin mother who delivered in June! My confinement lady has never looked after twins before did a very good job. I wanted her to stay for the second month but she couldn’t. However she recommended a few nannies to me, taught me how to interview them and the nanny has been with us since 2nd months onwards.

Hihi! How do you interview them? I have one that im looking at who was rec by a confinement nanny who couldnt take me as she already had a booking but im hesitant to confirm her coz of horror stories..
What are the things i shd look out for?

Would you happen to still have her contact? Thanks! :)

Hi do you still have the cl's contact? Am expecting twins as well

Back