Confinement nanny for 11 July 2020 onwards

Yeesm

Hi,

during the CB period, i was one of the unfortunate moms who had my nanny stuck in malaysia.

Fortunately, i managed to get my current confinement nanny who was very patient with my newborn girl.

She has our best wishes and we would like to recommend her to find another mom who needs confinement period

she will be available from 11 July 2020. Let me know if you’re looking for one.

her name is Auntie Fong, her contact is
+60 10-266 0183. She cooks well too!

Last edited:

Hi,

during the CB period, i was one of the unfortunate moms who had my nanny stuck in malaysia.

Fortunately, i managed to get my current confinement nanny who was very patient with my newborn girl.

She has our best wishes and we would like to recommend her to find another mom who needs confinement period

Hi, can I get the contact for your confinement nanny? I am due in Jul and looking for one now, as my reserved nanny is stuck in MY now. Thank you!

Hi
Hi,

Hi.. May I have your nanny contact no pls? I'm still looking for one as my edd will be on 7 jul.. Thank you very much

Hi,

her name is Auntie Fong, her contact is
+60 10-266 0183. She cooks well too!
Hi, can u give me ur CF nanny contact ? Is it her name is 金凤?

Back