Confinement Nanny - Elaine Teng

Rinae09

Hi Mummies,

I would like to recommend my confinement nanny Elaine Teng from Ipoh.
I didn't have a proper confinement for my first child so I wanted a good one for my second child.
Elaine is young, very experienced, trustworthy and love kids.

She can cook traditional confinement food and western food. She cooks very well and we love her pork trotter vinegar. She will cook a lot of herbal soup that is good for postpartum, even my gynae was impressed with my recovery.

She take very good of my son. She never fails to attend to him when he cries and always able to know what he wants. After bath, she will play baby music and massage my son making him so comfortable and happy.
On one occasion, a relative who is sick tries to get close to my son. Elaine will protect my son by carrying him and try to stay away from him. I am so glad that she did that because it is quite difficult for us to reject relatives.
Elaine also plays with my older girl although she is very shy. My girl loves it whenever Elaine help her tie her hair because she can tie a lot of beautiful hairstyles.

Overall I am really thankful that Elaine helped me with my confinement.
You can always search her name in this forum to see comments from other mummies.

You can contact her directly to see if she is available.
Whatsapp contact no : +60 10 395 3906
Singapore no : 84248363

Hi Mummies,

I would like to recommend my confinement nanny Elaine Teng from Ipoh.
I didn't have a proper confinement for my first child so I wanted a good one for my second child.
Elaine is young, very experienced, trustworthy and love kids.

She can cook traditional confinement food and western food. She cooks very well and we love her pork trotter vinegar. She will cook a lot of herbal soup that is good for postpartum, even my gynae was impressed with my recovery.

She take very good of my son. She never fails to attend to him when he cries and always able to know what he wants. After bath, she will play baby music and massage my son making him so comfortable and happy.
On one occasion, a relative who is sick tries to get close to my son. Elaine will protect my son by carrying him and try to stay away from him. I am so glad that she did that because it is quite difficult for us to reject relatives.
Elaine also plays with my older girl although she is very shy. My girl loves it whenever Elaine help her tie her hair because she can tie a lot of beautiful hairstyles.

Overall I am really thankful that Elaine helped me with my confinement.
You can always search her name in this forum to see comments from other mummies.

You can contact her directly to see if she is available.
Whatsapp contact no : +60 10 395 3906
Singapore no : 84248363

Yes Elaine is wonderful. She takes great care of my baby boy too. Love the way she does the massage for him. Agree on the pig trotter too! She is a very experienced CL!

Back