Confinement Nanny available for Jul '20

kirac

Hi, we're currently hiring Aunty Shu Zhen for our firstborn and we are blown away by her ability and dedication to her work. She initially had an assignment scheduled for July 2020 that got cancelled so just putting this here to see if anyone might want to book her last minute.

Some points to note
  • She's Malaysian and has been staying in SG since last year
  • Her rates are mostly market for non-agency aunties
  • She mostly speaks Mandarin
And here's a quick review
  • Very proactive and helpful around the house, helps out with cleaning and even laundry
  • Excellent cook with a great variety of dishes (see attached), dishes taste great even though not too much seasoning is used
  • Great with baby and coaches us often in how to take care of the baby
  • Offers advice regularly on diet but extremely open and flexible to your preferences and never tries to "force" you
  • Cheerful and positive, adds a good mood to the house
Do PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 20210419_182651.jpg
    20210419_182651.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20210426-101312_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426-101312_Instagram.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20210426-101307_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426-101307_Instagram.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20210426-101301_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426-101301_Instagram.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 20210419_121854.jpg
    20210419_121854.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 131

Interested too. And just a quick question, the ingredients will be bought by her or we have to get ready for the confinement lady. Will be addition cost right

Hi, we're currently hiring Aunty Shu Zhen for our firstborn and we are blown away by her ability and dedication to her work. She initially had an assignment scheduled for July 2020 that got cancelled so just putting this here to see if anyone might want to book her last minute.

Some points to note
  • Very proactive and helpful around the house, helps out with cleaning and even laundry
  • Excellent cook with a great variety of dishes (see attached), dishes taste great even though not too much seasoning is used
  • Offers advice regularly on diet but extremely open and flexible to your preferences and never tries to "force" you
Do PM me if interested.

Hi, may i have her contact pls?

Some points to note
Do PM me if interested.
Hi Can you share me her contact? Thanks

Back