Confinement Nanny - Aunty Sally Liaw

Knocker_beka

If you are looking for a confinement nanny and happen to read my review, I would strongly recommend Aunty Sally Liaw. We got to know her from various positive reviews in this forum and as first time parents, we are so thankful to have her as our nanny and learn a lot from her. She has a positive attitude, is dedicated and always willing to go the extra mile. Although our baby can be quite a handful at night, she is always patient with him and will only rest for the night after ensuring our baby is comfortable and sound asleep. Through her, we learnt various methods of burping, baby massages and many useful tips.

Besides taking good care of our baby, Aunty Sally also displays great passion when it comes to cooking. Confinement food tend to revolve mostly around Sesame Oil, Vinegar, Ginger, etc. She takes great pride in her work and never fail to make the food look more interesting and appetising (eg. carrots in petal shape, using veg stalk as a flower, frying ginger and shallots just to name a few). With some extra time to spare, she took the initiative to prepare special desserts (red date with glutinous flour, red bean kueh etc.) for us when she could have been resting. There was once she made red bean soup and we couldn't finish the red beans as we were too full, she saved the beans, mashed it and made desserts for us. Some delicious dishes we had during her time with us are Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs, Pig Trotters with Black Vinegar and Ginger. Don't forget to ask her to cook these delicious dishes if you ever get a chance to meet her.

I understand that she is still available from December 22 to February 23 and from June 23 onwards. If you need an experienced confinement nanny whom you can count on, do reach out to her at +60167672851

Back