Confinement Lady

kcc

I would like to recommend my Confinement Lady, Siew Zhen.

She did confinement for me in 2007 and is currently doing for me now for my 2nd delivery.

She's energetic and experienced, having been in this line for 7yrs, cooks well and is able to handle my baby and my toddler well. Best of all, she doesn't keep nagging me on the dos and don'ts of confinement and is also experienced enough to advise me a bit on breastfeeding.

Her contacts:
92440112 (Singapore Hdp)
019-7733251 (M'sian Hdp)
012-7393588 (M'sian Hdp)

Do contact her if you are interested to engage her services.

Hi, my MIL suddenly changed her mind about helping out with confinement.
I'm looking for a good Daytime confinement lady for 3 weeks as my EDD is end Jan. During CNY period my hubby will take over.
We live in Aljunied area.
Please recommend?

Hi, I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Mei Ying, who is currently doing my confinement for me. She is in her late 40s and is a Singapore PR.

She cooks well and even cooks for my hubby, we both like her cooking. Other than taking care of me and the baby, she also does the household chores for me, as we do not have a maid at home.
She is very systematic in what she does and she keeps the kitchen neat and tidy.

If you are keen to engage her, you can contact her at:
82430128 (Singapore number)
012-6075593130 (Malaysia number)

hi i need a confinement lady in mid-April 2010... anyone with good recommendation pls PM me... thanks alot!

hi all mommy, i would like to recomemend this confinement lady agency which a few of my friend and relative had tried their confinement lady before, they takes good care of mommy & baby and family . for more detail 90899426 or [email protected]

Hi mom to be,
i like to recommend my confinement lady from m'sia with 20 years experience. Apart from the normal confinement service that she provides, she also teach confinement services. The charge is $500 for 7 days of training.

The training includes:
- Baby Care (bathing, massage, feeding, etc)
- Hygiene
- Culinary skills (cooking of confinement food, red dates tea)
- Herbal knowledge

This service is good for those who do not want to hire a confinement nanny or do not want their privacy to be interupt by an outsider. She will teach your family members or maid who will be cooking and taking care of baby. This service can be arranged anytime during your pregnancy (provided that she is not doing any assignment). If after the training, you are still unsure of the things taught, can still call her for queries.

Those who are interested can email me at [email protected] or PM me. Thanks

Hi all,

I just delivered my second kid and currently engaging the same confinement lady who did for my first delivery. She is very good and experienced with taking of the baby and most important of all, she cooks very well. I would like to recommend her to those looking for a good and trustworthy confinement lady.

Name: Lan Jie
Her Malaysia HP: +60169188648

Hi ladies,

My auntie, Irene, is an experienced confinement nanny. She is very caring and can cook very well. If anyone of you need a great helper, pls contact her at 8150 4133 or +6019 7070 897. Thank you.

Hi all,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady, QinJie who is from Malaysia.

She was recommended by a good friend who had a good experience with her. On top of taking good care of her and baby and good cooking, QinJie was able get along very well with her MIL and grandmother-in-law who were deemed as very "difficult" people.

QinJie is just about done with her 1 month with me and i am also very happy with her services as she got along with my maid and also taught her many things regarding looking after baby and also chinese cooking.

If you are interested in engaging her, pls contact her at [email protected]

Sorry, Xiu Jing's HP shud be 94850961, forgot she change her number as she lost her prev sim card...

I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Kiew. She is currently doing confinement for me till 7th Feb.

She is a good cook, my husband and elder daugther like her food very much. She have initiative to ask what kind of food my family members like and able to cook as we require.

As for Cleaniness wise, she able to clean after she cooks. Clean and feed my baby well of course. So far till now, my baby do not have any rashes yet.

Auntie Kiew take care of at night as well. My husband said that she always wake up 3-4 times to feed and change the baby but yet she is still very energentic in the day.

Before I select her, I've actually called many confinement lady, they seems to charge very high and demanding. They ask question like 'Your house have maid or not?','I need to cook for your family members or not','your house big or not?'. But auntie Kiew answer my question very patiently and explain to me what she will do for me during the confinement.

We will be glad to have her to do my next confinement again. If you are interested, here's her hp no 81391937 ( Aunty Kiew ).

Hi,

Need some advice on confinement nanny;

a) what are the market rates
b) range of services (etc cleaning, cooking?)
c) Food ingrd/herbal for bath=our own cost?
d) Via agency/independent nanny which better?
e) Sleeping arrangment etc with mum & bb?
f) How to identify gd nanny? any imprt questions?

Hi, my aunt suddenly changed her mind about helping out with confinement.
I'm looking for a good Daytime confinement lady, my EDD is 3rd wk May.
Please recommend

Dear all,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady to all of you as I find her to be of a great help to me.
These are here strong points.
-Yummy confinement dish
-Help to keep the house clean and span
-Very systematic and efficient
-Take care of the baby well

Her name is Lan Yi.She is a Malaysian lady and her malaysia contact no is +60 1 69188648.

Hope you find this useful.
Cheers,
Vivian

I just finished my confinement today and would like to recommend my CL. She is very good at handling my baby and took very good care of him. She understands my baby's temperament very well and is able to meet his needs before my baby starts crying. My baby tends to fuss alot at night and she will pacify him throughout the night, not sleeping much in the process. Thus during afternoon when baby is napping, i will ask her to quickly catch a nap as well.

I have a maid, thus don't need her to do much housework for me. She will guide and teach my maid how to cook, clean up the kitchen after cooking etc and she also reorganised my refrigerator and kitchen! I'm impressed.

When it comes to cooking, she will cook confinement food for me and normal dishes for my hubby, maid and herself. I've never seen her eating any of my confinement food. If my parents come over, CL will also cook my parents share... she is not calculative which is what i like. I get to drink tonic soup every night b4 i sleep on top of soup during dinner.

Before she leaves, she packed all the tonics into smaller portions and teach the maid and me how to continue cooking tonics for myself. She also taught my hubby and me how to catch my baby's temperament and how to handle him.

I cried when she was packing her stuff on the last day and when she kissed my baby goodbye. Really enjoyed having her ard these 28 days. She is like an elder sis to me (she is 43yrs old) and we could talk about everything under the sun. She also teach me how to breastfeed but my baby and I don't have the patience as i can't latch properly. I actually wanted to extend her but she has another assignment which she has verbally agreed to. Told her to come back to help me out if the assignment didn't call her.

Her name is Jin Feng, but most pple call her Ah Fong or Auntie Fong. She is from Malacca.

PM me if you need her contact. Recommending her service as i hope more mothers can benefit from it.
happy.gif

A confinement nanny, main chores to take care of your needs, and assist you to recuperate as soon as possible to regain the nutrients you have lost.
She will advise what to eat/not to eat, what to do/not to do,and you might be amazed by the knowledge that she hav, and of cos, some are superstitious, some are myth or so, it depends on oneself whether you want to accept it, but second thoughts, no harm listening! lol

There's a few question you can ask yourself.
You might not be comfortable having a stranger acting like your mum,but end day, there's only pros to you, so far as i know, they are great help, some will even assist some small chores! End day, really need to establish the trust.
Best to just engage a day confinement services.

Confinement services is not cheap, it can goes up to 2k a month. Since expenses after having baby increase, you might need to reconsider on the financial situation

As for my opnion, having someone to take care of everything, will be an absolute yes for me, it save the hassle, less tiring for my folks, and less conflicts with my in-laws. ;p

Be a happy mum, dont worry the unnecessary!!

oh yea, there's one CL highly recommended
copy and paste as follows

"Have been doing freelance housekeeping as well as providing confinement services/babysitting for the past 20years.
My experience includes working as a housekeeper for the Caucasian family in year 2002-2004, since then, i'm babysitting kids between 2months -3yrs old.
Do not hesitate to contact me, so that to explain more in depth what kind of assistance i can provide you. "

Cheerios!

Irene Ho 9067 1356

She's a local..

i hope it helps.
happy.gif

Anyone need CL on Dec? can contact me for my CL, she is really good, friendly, good cook, good with my baby, never grumpy, easygoing personality, i can chit chat during my boring days at home.....and very strong hehe., never fails to wake up at night, she loves my baby and always smile to my bb....

I dun earn any commision i just help her and all mommies here, she's fully book until nov, DEC or next year she still avlbl....

contact me and i will give u her ph no, [email protected]

Hi all mummies,

My Confinement lady Auntie Lian, is very experience with newborn, a superb cook and she keeps my whole house clean & tidy. Most of all
she does not give us any problems as she is very positive and loves our baby.
Both of my cousins engaged her for their first born and we shares the same sediments.

You can contact her @ 84389919 (SG)/ +60122568732 (MY)/ [email protected]/ www.mimichanlian.blogspot.com

Hi all.. my mum is a confinement lady. Modern and english speaking. She is fanatistic in cooking confinement food. She knows how to cooks the "hong zhao" aka red wine chicken soup or noodle and other confinement food.
* Hakka also have HOng zhao. But i personally think hockchew style nicer.

But nowadays dun have difference in dialect la.. everyone wants red rice wine to cook confinement food..

Anyway, my granny makes the red wine so no need to headache where to find red wine for her to cook for u.

The only thing is .. she dun stay overnite. AND she is a SIngaporean. For those who wan overnight one u can ask her.. negotiate with her.. but most of the time she does not stay overnight.
She was on Strait Times Sunday Times for the confinement nanny last year end. Her cooking skills are good I would say and she is experienced.
If interested.. leave me a PM and I will forward ur numbers to her.. or u can sms her @ 8189 3393.

u all no need to pay levy and all for those looking for confinement nanny.. she is singaporean. She does overseas assignments too.. she has been to different parts of the US.

P.S. I dun earn any commission.. but she is knowledgeable and experience .. she does my confinement too of cos 

Yea, local is more expensive though, cos they are much safer! why not ask for an orientation/meeting to ensure if you are confortable with her? but july she's book by my another frd..i tink, you can check w her.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Would like to recommend my confinement lady, Aunty Yeo. She is very experienced & easy going and take good of my baby and me during my confinement period. She cooks well and also help out in household chores like cleaning and washing clothes. U can pm me for her contacts if u r interested.

Blacklist Confinement Nanny - PAY SIEW HUAY
Please do NOT hire this confinement nanny named PAY SIEW HUAY (Siew Wah) from malaysia. She has a bad attitude, rude, lazy and is very rough with the baby. Totally unprofessional and not properly trained. Being in confinement, I've fallen sick several times and had diarrhoea 3 times. Had terrible engorgement due to her untrained advice on breastfeeding. Her method of looking after baby and mother is just not right and not in today's context, too much myth and etc. Messed up my whole house and kitchen is so dirty, she doesn't clean up after cooking. Unhygienic with food and etc. She has done uncountable unprofessional, harmful and horrible things. She also use and feed certain chinese medication on the baby without my permission and knowledge. Here are just a few things I am mentioning, but there're so much more to what she has done that is unbelievable and totally uncalled for. To cut the whole story short, please just do not take this risk to hire her or you'll regret and have the most stressful confinement month with sleepless nights worrying about the baby and yourself as I had this extremely bad experience with her and I'll definitely not hire her for my next baby in future.

I have a nice and good confinement lady to recommend. She can cook very well and very experience in taking care of baby. She also know how to do her own rice red wine. Please PM me if you need her contact. I can give you her contact for you to liase with her directly. She is from Malaysia.

I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Ya Yin, who is currently doing my confinement for me.
Auntie Ya Yin is very friendly has easygoing personality. She is energetic and experienced, having been in this line for more than 10 yrs, love baby and is able to handle my baby well.
She can cook good confinement food, never grumpy, and she doesn't keep nagging me on the dos and don'ts of confinement. Best of all, she is encouraging breastfeeding & experienced enough to advise me benefit of breastfeeding.
Other than taking care of me and the baby, she also does the household chores for me, as we do not have a maid at home. She is very systematic in what she does and she keeps the kitchen neat and tidy.
I don’t earn any commission and I just wish help her to find other assignment as a token of my appreciation to her.

If you are keen to engage her, you can contact her at:
8402 8386 (Singapore number)
012-459 9824 (Malaysia number)

Hi all, please beware of CL auntie Kiew. I'm currently engaging her as my CL and so far the experience is very bad. I hope to share my experience here so nobody will continue to employ her. She is not fit to be in this line.

She claimed that she has 5 years experience as CL but she doesn't cook the traditional confinement dishes.

Has anybody heard of eating fried bee hoon or fried rice during confinement? Has anybody heard of drink leftover soup from the night before for confinement? No! And when my MIL confronted her of such absurdities, she was very defensive and claimed that what she cooks, I should just eat. She also said that others before me also just eat whatever.

Not only that, she is very stubborn and refuses to listen to others opinion. When we specifically told her not to add such and such ingredients into my confinement food, she still put. When we confronted her, she claimed it is ok and refused to just follow our ways.

She is also very sneaky when it comes to money. Can you imagine, so far we have spent close to $400 on food marketing when it is only day 8 into my confinement.
Day 1: She went with my husband to get some groceries from ntuc as market was closed. Not sure how much she spent.
Day 3: She used up close to $150 to buy 1 week of food.
Day 6: she claimed that the food can only last a day more so she needs to go to market. When asked,"Haven't you already bought a week of food the other day?" she claimed that because I requested her to cook hearty breakfast and lunch so now not enough food. So I gave my sis-in-law $300 to accompany her. In d end she used close to $200. When I asked her what she bought, she just said, fish, meat, and vege. I asked her how long the food can last. She said about 6 days. I wonder how come food for 1 person for 6 days can chalk up $200? She still said fish not enough need to buy somemore in 2 days' time?!!?

When my MIL asked her about the bills, she grew very aggressive and heated argument with my MIL. If she has clear conscience, she would have just told outright exactly what she bought...

She is also very lazy just want to do things easy way. When I first suggested use cloth nappy for my boy she gave many excuses, say poo will cause bum to rot la, diff to wash the stain off cloth nappy la, etc etc. So we ended up using disposable diapers. But my MIL wanted me to insist she use cloth diapers so I told her to use. She gave me a black face. Even then, she doesn't check on baby regularly to monitor poo or pee. I always have to check and then tell her myself. She doesn't wash up the dirty cloth nappy immediately or even when she has time. She will soak to the next day afternoon to do the washing. Sometimes she will just throw in the nappy together w my laundry into the washing machine, no doubt to have easier job...

Other cLs will cook hot soupy food for breakfast and confinement set meal for lunch and dinner. But she expects me to eat bread and milo or cereal for breakfast. And lunch she will cook one dish of friend rice or bee hoon, or just a soupy noodle dish. No doubt easy job for her, but hardly confinement food...

So pls beware of employing her. She is a glib talker but doesn't do as much as she talks. Now I have to send her back and look for other plans, barely a week into my confinement. Pls dun walk in my shoes...

Hi any confinement intro me ? my edd is 15 oct .
No need do any house work but look after my baby , me and cook.

Hope to find some one is good and can charge below market rate.

anyone please let me know soon ! thanks !

I would like to recommend my confinement lady who i think she does very good job during my confinement, she especialy cook very good food, my husb still miss her food after so many months..

you can reach her at 93767940 or 0167557687 (Malaysia), her name Ah Lek, you can tell her that you got her number from "su hua"

Would like to recommend my confinement lady who will be leaving us this Saturday. She has taken good care of me and baby so much so that we extended her from 28 days to 40 days. Thought to share with all mums-to-be because we were once there, frustrated and uncertain on which CL to hire.

Here's a rundown of things she does for me:

1) She prepares my daily herbal bath and removes my bathing pail in the evening before my hubby baths. According to her I am not supposed to carry heavy stuff so always ask her to do things. She only allowed me to wash my hair during the second week and I am only allowed to wash once a week with the herbal bath and I must blow-dry my hair.

2) She prepares a flask of hot water in the master toilet so I can mix with tap water and have lukewarm water to wash with when I visit toilet at night. According to her I should touch tap water as little as possible, esp at night, so I won't get wind in

3) Cooks for me and hubby and eats the same as us; there are days when she prepares something simpler for herself. Herbal soup is usually consumed within the same day - can be over lunch and dinner.

4) Takes care of my baby when she's awake. When my baby is asleep, we give the nanny rest time but she keeps an eye over the baby.

5) Does marketing

6) Mops the kitchen floor after cooking every dinner and sweeps the house twice a week

7) Machine-washes my and hubby's clothes and handwashes baby's clothes

8) Teaches me breastfeeding posture and skills. When I had breast engorgement, she prepared hot press to help me loosen the lumps. She also reminds me to express regularly because my supply is quite stable and ample now. She's always the one washing the bottles and pump, even in the wee hours.

Her name's Meiling and can be reached at 8300 4910. Anybody interested can ask me questions. Note that I am not an agent nor earn any commission from this recommendation.

Hi,

beware of aunt SHUA HUA from TANJUNG PINANG Indonesia. Infront of you, she seemslike a hardworking, good personality, etc etc...

Initially i was very happy with her working attitude but i did not know all these are only fake attitude!
i even tried to post good comments on forum for her & tried to help her to get new customer.

Who knows at my back she bad mouthing me. At my back she said:

1) HER PREVIOUS EMPLOYER ALWAYS BUY HER BREAKFAST EVERYMORNING & MY HUSBAND DID NOT BUY HER ANY BREAKFAST.
I thought we paid confinement lady to serve us & not the other way round.

2) SHE CLAIM SHE REJECTED MY REQUEST FOR HER TO EXTEND ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.
she told my maid she rejected my request to extend another 2 more weeks. By the way, i have NEVER ask her to extend. My mum ask me to extend her for another 2 weeks, I told my mum dont need to. The the CL ask me whether I want to extend her for another 2 weeks, i told her no, thanks. But what she said at my bback is different.

3) SHE EXPECTED 2 ANG PAOS (1 when she arrived & the other one when she depart). I only gave her 1 ang pao when she left which i thought is the standard practice. I gave her S$100. i check with my friends, all only give $20, but i gave her $100. Yet she still complain at my back & expecting 2 ang paos.

4) SALARY
She was complaining about her pay at my side was very low & below the market. AT the first place, she was the one who offer to work for me & ask that amount of pay. Really ridiculous that she licked back her own saliva.

BEWARE! INNOCENT LOOK & HARDWORKING ATTITUDE DOES NOT MEAN SHE WILL NOT BAD MOUTH YOU AT YOUR BACK!!!!

Hi to all mothers out there who is looking for a good confinement lady. Lan Jie was with us for 2 months and I will highly recommend her to anyone who needs someone to look after the baby day and night, cooks nice confinement food and soup to maintain supply of breastmilk, and at the same time do all the housework.

She left us yesterday for another assignment and we are already feeling the loss. End of uninterrupted sleep in the night for my husband now and no one to bottle feed baby at night.

This is what she does on a daily basis. She usually wakes up at 7am, starts to prepare the soup of the day, cleaning up the house, and making red date tea. Depending on what u asked for, breakfast will be placed at the table when u wakes up, for me will be 2 hard boiled egg and chicken essence and occasionally mee suah w meat. After that, she will bathe the baby, play with him and feed him if needed. Subsequently, she will start to prepare lunch for the family. Dinner will also be served, usually 2 dish and one soup. During the night, she will ask if I will want to latch on the baby or bottle feed him, and of course the latter will be done by her while i will take a breather to express my breastmilk. As for my husband, it's honeymoon period for him as he will not need to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him while i express milk.

She bonds very well with the baby and look after him like her own. And she actually cried before she left us and we were all feeling very emotional. I must say unknowingly she has become part of the family and thinking of which we have taken her for granted when she was around and life have been so much easier for us.

She was such a great cook, especially her fried chicken i must say is better than KFC and my husband loves it! As i'm not into traditional confinement food, she will cater the menu based on my preference, i.e. steam fish, vegetable, chicken, and most importantly fish and payaya soup which have been helping me maintain my breast milk supply. Everyday i will get 2-3 serving of soup, day and night will be different.

She works independently and will proactively help with housework without you asking. She is very dependable and responsible. If she promise to take up your assignment, she will definitely turn up and without you having to place a deposit. We had initially wanted to extend her for the third month but due to prior engagement, she has to turn us down.

I guess we were really lucky to have her with us and it's really through twisted fate that we end up with her as we had previously place a deposit for another confinement lady called Liqing who took out deposit but in the end she recommended someone else to replace her. She was also recommended by the forum and seems like others have similar experience with her. So it's really a blessing in disguise.

So if you will like to book her service, please contact Lan Jie directly at 8367 8380 or msia number at +60173930801. She is currently in SG and i think she's booked till March. We might also ask her back to work in Jan when we hire a new helper to train her.

And trust me, initially i refused to get a confinement lady as i think we can manage ownselves and it's not convenient to have a stranger staying with us but my husband insist on having one. Guess he kinda pre-empted that I will not be able to manage and for this time, I must say it was the right decision to make.

I guess this is the least we can do for her, to advertise her service in return for being such a great help. We will really miss her and hope she will also get good assignments with great families to work with.

Cheers!

I also hired Aunty Kiew as my CL and similar to the other comment here, my experience was not good and I sacked her. After my experience, I have some other tips I want to share with first time mummies:

Educate yourself before your give birth - attend antenatal classes if you can. This helps you recognise when a CL is not doing her job properly or is using old-fashion methods which are no longer acceptable today.

If you intend to breastfeed, make this clear to the CL you are hiring and be firm with her during your confinement. Some CL’s will claim to support breastfeeding but the moment they see you struggling or see the baby fussing (which is perfectly normal during the initial weeks), they will pressure you to feed formula milk. Do not give in.

Beware of a CL referring you to another CL because she said she is already booked, especially if you are not given the telephone number of the available CL. This is not acceptable - you must personally speak to the CL you are hiring and not take someone else’s word for it. The reason the CL refuses to give you the telephone of the available CL is because she is acting as an agent and does not want you to negotiate directly with the available CL. She may collect a deposit from you which acts as her ‘fee’.

I do believe that hiring a CL is all a matter of luck. Even if you interview a person, she may not turn out to be all that you expected. If you have a mother or a mother-in-law and a maid who is capable of helping you, that might be a better option than a CL, who is a stranger to you.

Dear all

I just finished my confinement with Aunty Kiew and would like to share my experience.

It has been a roller coaster ride and I’m glad it has ended on a high.

The pros

Industrious: I see her working non-stop, she’s either looking after the baby, preparing ingredients for the next meal, handwashing baby’s clothes, washing the dishes, mopping the floor etc.

Prudent: she always recommends certain kind of fish and meat which are both nutritious and cheaper. Of course, she always let the client have the final say.

Loves my baby: I caught her kissing my baby and taking his pictures

Flexible: was staying at my in-laws’ place and she volunteered to cook for the whole family now and then so that there’s lesser food wastage. Cooking for the whole family is not within her jobscope. On the last day, we asked if she can cook for the whole family and she agreed. My in-laws were so pleased and grateful.

Willing to teach: I have bothered her so many times asking her how to cook this and that, how to take care of the baby etc and she has patiently explained to me each time I popped the question.

Clean with the accounts: she provides me with the receipts of the items she bought each time she goes grocery shopping. She returns the excess money including the cents immediately without me asking her

Cares for the mum: she insisted that I rest well at night and took care of the baby the entire night. Despite disturbed sleep, she still wakes up at 7.30am to prepare for the day.

Cheery, chatty and frank: she shares a lot which entertained me while I was expressing milk. I like her straightforwardness.

The cons

Breastfeeding: I don’t think she’s a strong advocator of breastfeeding. This is a double-edged sword. Because she feels that women should rest well after delivery, she has proposed that we do night feeds with formula milk. In addition, my baby was taking darn long feeding from the breasts (can suck for 1hr and then still cry for more milk the moment I put him down) I was upset at first but I must admit I was very well-rested and looking very fresh in my 1st month. I did agree with her mentality that motherhood is for the long haul and that our own health is equally important.

Bought a bit too much food: I found extra bottles of oyster sauce, oil, meat, gingko nuts etc after she left. I guess she overestimated the amount of food needed and thinks that I will conscientiously cook for myself. Ha.

All in all, my husband rates her well too as “she took care of my wife, my baby and even cook for my family”.

Hi ladies...

Isit true that we have to give 1 ang bao when the CL starts work and also her last day of work? How much should we give?

My CL told me at least $100.. sounds expensive.

Kindly advise.

Thank you.

give ang bao to CL on her 1st and her last day of work is common, its for good luck~ heng heng.
But Amt is volunteery though. i was advised to give little as $28 on 1st day and if she did a good job, maybe $68 or above as u like.

Depends on individual I think. I was told by others an Ang Pow b4 they leave is the custom.

We liked our CL so we gave her a good one, abt $288.

Thanks elmo and Jing for your reply..
give ang bao is fine i know its for heng heng but where got people outfront tell u at least must give $100 one.
sad.gif

Besides the ang bao, how much was your charges for engaging her?

$2k for 4 wks. I know it's ex. But I only deliver a baby 2x in my life so far and I want to be well taken care of.

And I felt she was worth it. Plus money can be earned back.

If I ever have a 3rd kid, I will definitely engage her.
happy.gif

I gave $28 on the first day. She did not do a good job so when I asked her to leave I gave her the same amount i.e. $28. I still gave the red packet for good luck and also the CL can use it for her taxi fare.

anybody still looking for CL? My CL is really good I ended up hired her for 8 months!!! she's really nice and caring towards the whole family and my mom, even my husband really like her. It's sad to let her go now as now I think its time for me to handle my baby myself.

I even went overseas two times with my hubby and left my baby with her...., her previous employer also did the same, she worked and left the baby with her (her previous employer also hired her for 7 months).
Now she's just like my mom already.
She is also not calculative at all, when she went home she bought dvd for my older son and doll for my baby, I really love her and now we're really close and to be honest Im really sad to let her go. Now I just want to help her to find jobs for next year

pls email me [email protected] for her contact

anybody still looking for CL? My CL is really good I ended up hired her for 8 months!!! she's really nice and caring towards the whole family and my mom, even my husband really like her. It's sad to let her go now as now I think its time for me to handle my baby myself.

I even went overseas two times with my hubby and left my baby with her...., her previous employer also did the same, she worked and left the baby with her (her previous employer also hired her for 7 months).
Now she's just like my mom already.
She is also not calculative at all, when she went home she bought dvd for my older son and doll for my baby, I really love her and now we're really close and to be honest Im really sad to let her go. Now I just want to help her to find jobs for next year

u can direct contact her at
+65 83861128 (singapore)
+65 98646672 (singapore)
+601679901217 malaysia

Back