Confinement Lady to recommend

Hi mummies, if you looking for a confinement lady, I'm glad to recommend mine.

Shes currently doing my confinement. So you all can speak to her in person.

She's hardworking, can cook and take care of bb.

Do email me at [email protected] if you keen.

All the best for your pregnancy!

Hi Mummies, my confinement lady is with me too... if you need a easygoing and experience CL who cooks well and good knowledge on Confinement and baby.... If you need someone who can advise you on traditional and modern confinement matters, she is really good.

you may wish to call her or me as she is in Singapore at my home now. My contact is 90701640 her number is 84466800

Hi,

Have a good CL to recommend. Have already recommended her to 4 mummies in SMH. SHe is booked till next yr Aprl currently.

SHe was my CL for my twins in this Jan, taking care of them herself even during night time :)

SHe cooks nice confinement food ( for yourself and family ), and does baby laundry :)

can email me for more details

[email protected]

Hi,

I have previously booked a confinement lady by the name of Mei Lian who came highly recommended to me by a friend. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I will no longer need her services at my EDD in early Feb.

Due to my last minute cancellation, I'm helping her ask around for anyone due in early Feb 2012 who will need a confinement lady urgently.

Please PM me if you're keen to engage her services. I do not earn a commission for this, nor am I related to her in any way (in fact I lost my deposit with her). I just feel bad that I can't get her to do my confinement at such last minute. Thanks!

Hi i'm looking for experience part-time CL (9am to 6pm). EDD early March, staying in Yishun.
Purely take care of baby and mummy + laundry + confinement food.
Anyone to recommend?
Pls email me contact and rate at [email protected]

Hi i'm looking for experience part-time CL (9am to 6pm). EDD early March, staying in Yishun.
Purely take care of baby and mummy + laundry + confinement food.
Anyone to recommend?
Pls email me contact and rate at [email protected]

Hi there, if you're looking for a n experienced CL from May 2012 onwards, I can recommend my mum. She prefers to stay in. If you need to find out the rates, please SMS me at 8100 9911 and I'll pass her contact number to you. Gong Xi Fa Cai in advance !
happy.gif

Junie

Hi,

Urgently looking for good confinement lady. EDD 28 Mar 2012.

Please PM me if you have any recommendation.

thanks you!

Hi mummies,I m first time mum n I got a confinement lady. She say must give her angbao when she start work n when she complete. How much to give for angbao?

Market rates should be around $2400 i guess

I used pem confinement nanny for my confinement. My CL is ming zhu aunt. She is very experienced and can really cook. Moreover she is very hygience and handle my baby well. My package is $2050 excluding levy.

Hi Eliza,

Is PEM really that good? $2050 seems very reasonable!

You must be quite impressed with their service to recommend them so highly in all your posts! I saw at least 4 posts with you highly reccomending their confinement nanny and maid.

How much did you pay for in total after levy? What levy is that? How come confinement nannies need levy? Are they from Malaysia?

Hi MTBs,

I am Aunty Lee, I am a Singaporean confinement nanny trained with KK Hospital to cater to mothers who are looking for reliable and professional help. I am also well-versed in TCM herbs and tonics used in confinement practices.

You can contact me at my mobile: 90576651 to find out more. Or you can visit my website at http://www.auntylee.com.sg

I not sure about other nannies but this nanny i seriously highly recommend. Yes she is from malaysia. I think because i hired through agency and to be legal, i was told to pay govt levy. After levy is $2220 . My friend has to pay more because she stay in landed property.

Now i am surprised. How come you track my posts and how to track posts. Now you make me curious where you from.

hihi, my cousin has recommended me Auntie Mei Lan, she uses her for her 2kids. but I have no direct contact details cos understand have to book her thru the agency. the auntie from Pem. I've booked their services think 2months back for my July confinement. since my colleague has also engaged in their services before n no negative feedbacks, I've decided to go ahead.

Hi MTBs,

I am Aunty Lee, I am a Singaporean confinement nanny trained with KK Hospital to cater to mothers who are looking for reliable and professional help. I am also well-versed in TCM herbs and tonics used in confinement practices.

You can contact me at my mobile: 8522 3097 to find out more. Or you can visit my website at http://www.auntylee.com.sg

I am looking for confinement lady in November 2012. EDD is 15/11/2012. Any recommendation please email me: [email protected]

Duties are to be discussed further over the phone. Preferred someone who has lots of experience, cook delicious meals and not old fashioned minded in taking care of baby.

Thank you.

I would like to recommend my Confinement Lady, Sally. She pronounce as Sherry.

She is doing confinement for me now and would be available from 8 Aug to 3 Sept and 7 Feb 2013 onwards.

She has 18yrs of experience and is able to handle my baby and my toddler well. She support me in breastfeeding and will wake up when baby cries for milk for me to latch baby.

Her contacts:
9465 8800 (Singapore Hp)
+60 12 267 2428 (Malaysia Hp)

Here are some of the things she do:

1) She prepares my daily herbal bath

2) Help sew the mittens and booties which are way too big for my baby.

3) Cooks different dishes to cater to Me, Picky Hubby and my toddler. She usually most of the time skip lunch and eat vegetables most of the time for dinner.

4) She starts her day quite early like 6+, 7 am and end sometimes at midnight.

5)Clean all the dishes, Mops the kitchen floor after cooking every dinner vacuum very frequently

6) Wash clothes and hang the laundry after she has clean up the kitchen.

7) Take care, bath my toddler when she is feeling unwell and cranky

8) Support me in breastfeeding and helps to steralise the bottles and such. Bring the baby to me when she cries for me to latch.

9) Painstakingly remove all the fats from the Chicken and then prepared and cook it to get the chicken essences every night.

10) Helps to pack and tidy up my messy house because I was unable to do so during pregnancy and with a toddler.

Mahjong. Any pictures of what she cook for you during your confinement to share? Do a bit more review with pictures will be more pleasant.

I used Pem and it is so good, i strongly recommend my aunty shi ying aunty to all. Their sales personal is also quite friendly. I would definitely use Pem again if I really need 1 in future. Good luck for all mothers looking for a good confinement lady.

Hi , would like to reccomend my fantastic CL , was really lucky to have her as i initially hire one cl who was money grabber , ask for higher pay , air ticket to penang , minimum $200 ang pow and final straw was that she insist on "helping" me buy expensive things like abalone .. so i sacked her ..

Luckily i got this CL who initially retired to take care of grandson .. now she just decided to come back and i got her.. finishing my confinement next .. she is god send ..Her name is auntie Hui Feng ..

My baby is extremely fussy and cry for milk every hour . She is quite pro breast feeding thus dun mind staying up the night to take care . She wakes up ard 6 am just to start preparing my meal .. everyday breakfast , lunch , dinner is like restaurant style .. so far , into my 26 days of confinement i only have 2 repeated dish ... She make very good food even for my husband and my fussy mother and a separeate set for my dad. So daily , she cook 3 type , one set for me , one for mum and husband , and one set for dad who is vegetarian . SHe also is quite clean and can tell she love baby. Extrememly patient and kind , not wasteful at all ... imagine when i was in hospital , she brought my confinemnet food even when i ordered hospital meal , then she say dun waste and she can help me eat the not nice hospital food if nobody eat .. very nice and sweet lady ..
There was once my mum bought meat bao and she told me that better not eat as not sure what type of meat they use , might not good for me ..so the next day she immediatey hand made meat bao me ... how many CL would do that !
She also help to teach my new maid how to care for baby , how to do housechore , and maintain my maid cleanliness such as min 1 day bath 3 time cos taking care of baby .. she also talk sense into my maid when my maid got lazy ,.. so really is making my every penny wrth .. she make me feel that she is more of mother than a CL .. very motherly and yet not naggy .. she is modern and flexible and also respect our privacy alot.. she totally understand that having our first baby, we naturally will want to see baby more so even when hubby came bk late from work , she dun mind leaving the room when hubby come in to see so that we can have family time ... so very considerate ...
she is also not pushy in the confinement rules, she will tell u what to do but if you decide not to, she will respect too .. (etc like me i die die no give bottle till 3 weeks so for 3 weeks she patiently spoonfeed my baby thru the night ). The only thing she very admandant about is mummy have to drink enuff soup .. so she gave me 3 big bowl a day and insist i drink cos it will help produce milk ...
She is also frenly to all guest that comes and dun mind cooking extra for them .. i duno what bad point to say abt her as i have yet to find any ,, can only thank her by posting good review and reccomendation .. i will post all pics of food she cook .. but she mention that she is able to cook different thing and so much everyday cos we have alot of ingredients in the fridge .. so for those who hire her , if you want to eat something u have to have the ingredient ,,,

I extended my confinement with her and now really cant bear to let her leave .. i guess all who employ her is lucky .. i am not related to her and fund her by a forummer recommendation too .. so since i am so free doing my confinement now i can give very detail review ... haha .. For those who ineterested please email me at [email protected]

IPOH HOR FUN

7427862.jpg

HANDMADE MEAT BUN
7427863.jpg

STIR FRIED MEE SWA
7427864.jpg

DRY MEE HOON KUAY
7427865.jpg

CHIX RICE
7427866.jpg

FISH BEE HOON
7427867.jpg

SOUP MEE HOON KUAY
7427868.jpg

OUR DAILY DINNER STYLE
7427869.jpg

BIG BOWL OF SOUP
7427870.jpg

GULTINOUS RICE SHE TRIAL FOR BB FULL MTH
7427871.jpg

Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 - 10:35 am:       
I engaged CL from PEM! Her name is Tan Sai Eng, we call her 'Ying Jie', she is about 50yrs old. Pls beware of her, she talks more than she did, she likes to do things in her own way, won't listen to us, especially in terms of manage bb. She complains of my bb very noisy at night time, hence she couldn't sleep well, and keep knocking my door (i do give her sufficient afternoon nap, and she has minimum work to do in my house). I hire n pay her bcoz i need someone to look after bb, especially at night time. 2nd day, she told me she 'caught flu', i advised her to put on mask when handle bb, cos my bb only 2 days old, however she refused says its stuffy. I called PEM for replacement and send off this nanny who is irresponsible, no patience with bb n argumentative!!!

Dear all , auntie Hui Feng had requested for me to stop promoting her for personal reasons thus i would not be replying email for enquries about her and to all mum to be , i wish you best of luck in finding a great CL !

Hi,
If you require confinement nanny kindly email me at [email protected]

I'm completing my confinement soon.
My confinement nanny didn't collect deposit from me and she is vegetarian herself and love baby.

Every time she change or bath baby will talk to my baby or when my baby cries for milk she will talk too.

Hi,

I have previously booked a confinement lady by the name of Mei Lian who came highly recommended to me by a friend. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I will no longer need her services at my EDD in early Feb.

Due to my last minute cancellation, I'm helping her ask around for anyone due in early Feb 2012 who will need a confinement lady urgently.

Please PM me if you're keen to engage her services. I do not earn a commission for this, nor am I related to her in any way (in fact I lost my deposit with her). I just feel bad that I can't get her to do my confinement at such last minute. Thanks!

hihi, my cousin has recommended me Auntie Mei Lan, she uses her for her 2kids. but I have no direct contact details cos understand have to book her thru the agency. the auntie from Pem. I've booked their services think 2months back for my July confinement. since my colleague has also engaged in their services before n no negative feedbacks, I've decided to go ahead.

Back