Confinement lady needed in Jun 2012

Hi there, if you're looking for an experienced CL from May 2012 onwards, I can recommend my mum. She prefers to stay in. If you need to find out the rates, please SMS me at 8100 9911 and I'll pass her contact number to you. Gong Xi Fa Cai in advance!
happy.gif

Junie

Hi,
Mine is not bad.. She takes care of bb n me very well and is good with cooking n chores. Her no is 60 177127069, auntie ya wen. It's a Malaysia number..

Hi, you may try auntie ewah from i-care confinement agency. Many mummies had her service as my massage lady told me many of her company clients had her service. Very supportive with breastfeeding.

Hi
Has anyone confirmed any confinement ladies for later part of this year?
I called up a few and was quote $2500 twice. One quote me $2200.
$2500 seems abit steep. is that the mkt price now?

Hi, I've a Malaysian confinement nanny Auntie Ah Hoon (mandarin speaking) to let go with immediate availability. She was previously engaged by me for Jul - Aug 2012 period for my confinement. However, I've decided to hire a domestic helper and have to let her go. But would like to find her a replacement job soonest from now (July-Aug 2012) as she had kindly reserved this period for me earlier. She is also available from Jan-Feb 2013.

I've not personally experienced her services. But she seems honest and diligent in her work, charges reasonable rates as well (compared to the current market rate). Her previous employers have also commended and extended her services due to her good performance. She is willing to care for the baby (feed, bathe and wash baby laundry) and help with some general housework (washing parents’ laundry), cleaning floor and kitchen and cooking (for husband too) – can be negotiated with her further.

If you're keen, pls email me soonest at [email protected].

Back