Complusory Vaccination

Hi MinMin,

Just ignore their "chasing". I do not even want to reply them. Whenever your child needs vaccination in school, HPB will ask you to sign consent form. If you do not sign, they will not do the vaccination.

For those never let their babies go for vaccination, by age 2, HPB will send your a reminder letter to request your kid to go for vaccination. In the letter, it stated Under the Infectious Diseases Act, vaccination against diphtheria and measles are compulsory and there will be fine if you do not do so.

Under IDA, you shall be fined if you do not send kid for vaccination by age 2. So far, I know no summon issued to parents for not vaccine their kid by age 2.

A lot of parents afraid of the law and just send their kids to go for vaccination. But you do not need to worry too much. Doctor and even MOH cannot guarantee safety in any medical procedure, like vaccination. So how can people sue you if they cannot even assure your child safety. Many babies never vaccinate with compulsory vaccines.

Infectious Diseases Act is very hard to enforce as you are talking about a person life. I talked to a doctor and he told me there is always a risk of vaccination. Nobody can predict what will happen. Every year, there are many babies died from vaccination and many suffered side-effect from vaccination. It always break my heart to hear a baby damage by vaccines and yet the parents do not know that vaccine caused it. I know a mum's nephew died from vaccination.

BTW, your kid can still go to kindergarten and school without any vaccination.

Please read this thread "Safer use of Vaccines Part 5 - Does a child need to have vaccine done before pre-school?". The link is http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/safer-use-of-vaccines-part-5-does-a-child-need-to-have-vaccine-done-before-pre-school.28428/#post-6348468

FrancoSG65

To all parents,

Read this article and google the names mentioned (Fritz ter Meer and Carl Krauch).

http://www.naturalnews.com/035431_vaccine_ingredients_side_effects_MSG.html#

Share this article to all your friends who are parents too. We are talking about jabbing these little healthy bodies with toxins. Our babies are so small and they have no say about their health and immune systems. They are totally entrusting us parents to take care of them!

Now, if you are vaccinating them without even knowing what goes inside the needle and the side effects which may come in 2 days/ 2 months/ 2 years, ask yourself- can you be considered responsible parents then?

MinMin911

Thanks Franco and Winston. While I know that they can't really sue us, they can slap the fine on us, even though luckily it hasn't happened yet and I hope it never does.
Having said that, I'd be interested to know how y'all manage your children's health and immune systems through natural means. Are there any alternative health practitioners here, who would support us and guide us with our children's health, either in need or just to maintain their health? I know of homeopathy but is there anything else that may help, which is tried and tested by any of y'all or anyone else on this forum? Organic food is great but it's so expensive in Singapore.
Y'all may also be interested in reading this website http://www.vaccineinjury.info There's many articles by parents with unvaccinated children and also a lot of other interesting research.
I really believe that it would be good if a support group is formed, so we can stand by each other and discuss and help if need be. A gentleman by the name of Ang Cheng Lee is eagerly trying to gather people to jointly sign a petition and go and discuss with the health minister to abolish the compulsory vaccination law, which has been done in many developed countries. Parents just have to sign a waiver taking responsibility.

FrancoSG65

Thanks MinMin911. Yes, we are definitely interested to meet this Mr Ang Cheng Lee to act together. Possible you put us in contact (through PM) if it's not convenient in public thread?

At the same time, i've recently formed a support group cos I believe there are a number of people like us. This meetup group is called "We Parents- Our Kids, Our Choice". The objective is for us parents to get together to share knowledge on vaccination and its risks, as well as consolidating ideas on handling practical issues (such as alternative medicines, enrollment issues). So, do support us!

MinMin911

Thanks FrancoSG65... I've informed Mr Ang and he will sign up for this forum and get in touch. He should be online soon.
In the meantime, I looked for this meetup group you mentioned in meetup.com but couldn't find it. Am I looking i the right place? I'm very keen to join so would you please give me the exact link on this thread so I can go check it out? I'm very grateful that you have started this group and wholeheartedly support you. There's quite a few other parents I know, who are also interested in supporting you, so I'll bring in these people once I know the exact link to your meetup group. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi MinMin911,

I have been asking MOH many times that Singapore shall have vaccination compensation plan, just like the US and UK and many countries. MOH answer is very standard - "We will consider my request."

Having compensation plan will allow children with vaccine side-effect access to the fund for treatment. Right now, many parents spend their own money to treat the side-effect of their children after vaccination and they cannot claim insurance as well as no insurance will cover risk of medical procedure.

Regarding you will get fine without going to court, this is not possible. Under the Infectious Diseases Act (IDA), vaccination against diphtheria and measles are compulsory and parents or guardian will get jail or fine if no compliance.

Parents will be charged under compulsory education Act by not sending kids to school. Man will be charged in court if does not serve NS upon age 18.

But why nobody can prosecute you for not sending kid to vaccination. You do not need to be lawyer to answer this. Just go and ask your doctor can he guarantee your child safety after vaccinations. Ask him to sign on the guarantee form. Nobody will do it. You can also ask MOH to guarantee your child safety. MOH will not do it for you.

Parents shall know their rights, and shall not be afraid to ask. I always asked nurse and doctor in public hospital the safety of vaccine and all of them cannot give me definite answer. Before that, they told me vaccine is safe. So you must always ask question, not follow blindly.

It is good that somebody wants to petition to the government to abolish the IDA. But it will be a tough fight. Answer is very simple. Many parents will not support it as many parents do not understand the danger of vaccines.

Right now, what we all shall do is to educate friends and forum like this. You must also explain why children shall not vaccine or shall not have too much vaccine. Even choosing what vaccine to take is a knowledge. Not all vaccine are made equal, with some of them are more dangerous than the other. MMR is considered one of the most side-effect vaccine based on side-effect reported in the US. BCG is the most safe vaccine but it produce scar on baby and it may not protect your baby from TB. In the US, BCG is not required at all, given US is the world most vaccinated country. Although BCG is safe, it is useless. Why give something useless to your baby and has scar on their buttock or hand.

I have posted many vaccines article.

Below are some example, which you can send to your friends for reference. The rule is to let them decide, not to enforce on them.

1. Safer use of Vaccines Part 12 - New Warning About Everyday Poison Linked to ADHD and Autism
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/safer-use-of-vaccines-part-12-new-warning-about-everyday-poison-linked-to-adhd-and-autism.48650/
2. Safer use of Vaccines Part 10 - Can Vaccination Causes Developmental Delay for your child?
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/safer-use-of-vaccines-part-10-can-vaccination-causes-developmental-delay-for-your-child.48598/
3. Safer use of Vaccines Part 9 - The Ten Reasons to Say No To Vaccines
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/safer-use-of-vaccines-part-9-the-ten-reasons-to-say-no-to-vaccines.37921/
4. Safer use of Vaccines Part 5 - Does a child need to have vaccine done before pre-school?
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/safer-use-of-vaccines-part-5-does-a-child-need-to-have-vaccine-done-before-pre-school.28428/#post-6348468

Last edited:

weeliano

My son was born on the 10th of November and I really regret not finding more about the potential dangers of Vaccines. I was born in 1973 and I really don't remember having so many vaccines administered while growing up. I'm glad I have stumbled onto this thread. My son had the BCG and the 1st dose HepB, my wife and I have decided not to let him have any more Vaccines after finding out the horrible ingredients they put in vaccines -

This video is an eye opener for me -

mrsgg

I got into a rather lively online debate on the issue of vaccines today so have some links to share with parents who face opposition from vaccine proponents. No need to argue, just present them with the facts.

"Without vaccines your kid will die." - http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/
"If your kid doesn't get vaccinated, my kid can get infected. Heard of herd immunity?" - http://www.h4cblog.com/vaccines-and-the-myth-of-herd-immunity
"Vaccines are safe and effective." - http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2001/08/18/vaccine-myths.aspx

I try not to touch the "vaccines cause autism" subject cos there is so much media hype about the doc who lost his medical license and revoked his claim that vaccines cause autism, and this is followed by so many studies that show that there is no link between vaccines and autism, that unless you are very very sure of your facts, this is dangerous ground.

Some people just need to be educated. But the ones who are just plain stubborn and cannot accept data that does not support their beliefs, I suggest that you just stay away from them. Don't invite trouble into your life unless you are very good with handling trouble. In the end we are all responsible for our own choices.

Under the Infectious Diseases Act, vaccination against diphtheria and measles are compulsory. Other vaccinations under the National Childhood Immunisation Programme, although highly recommended, are optional. Ask yourself, why only two out of 10 vaccinations recommended are mandatory, why not all are mandatory since vaccines are "good" for your babies. The answer is simple - there are a lot of implication if any governments in the world makes all vaccines mandatory in their respective countries.

Parents shall know their rights, and shall not be afraid to ask. Not all vaccine are made equal, with some of them are more dangerous than the other. MMR is considered one of the most side-effect vaccine reported in the USA.

Under the Infectious Diseases Act, vaccination against diphtheria and measles are compulsory. Other vaccinations under the National Childhood Immunisation Programme, although highly recommended, are optional.

Recent TV and newspapers has highlighted that failure to vaccinate against diphtheria and measles carries a punishment of a fine not exceeding $10,000 and/or six-month imprisonment. This is not new but the question why this statement is not come from the authority- Ministry of Health.

Please look at the advisory by MOH below link
http://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_web/home/pressRoom/Current_Issues/2014/health-advisory-on-measles.html

I will let you as reader to think why MOH does not put above statement in its advisory.

Something for you to ask MOH.
The advisory mentioned in addition to 49 local cases reported during the same period. Half of the local cases were young children who had missed their vaccination.
So how about the other half of local cases reported? Are they begin vaccinated with MMR or measles vaccines? How old are they?

For your information, my friends two kids get measles despite MMR vaccines. So do not assume your children is safe from measles. Look up for measles symptom even your children got MMR or measles vaccine.

In conclusion, whether your children got MMR or measles vaccines or not, there is possibility your children can still get measles. This apply to all other vaccines as well.

apple79

I am going to register my children in a cc when I saw this in their faq :-
Q. Can my child enroll in the school if he or she is not immunized?
In Singapore, Section 11 (1) of the Childcare Centres Regulations states “No child care centre shall enrol any child who has not been given immunization as required under existing law

So I wonder how I am gonna get my children in.

Under the Infectious Diseases Act, vaccination against diphtheria and measles are compulsory.

You can go to Raffles hospital to have Measles vaccination for your kid. Single dose of measles vaccine cost(including consultation and GST) would be approximately $220.
MCYS may request you to submit a vaccine record when you enter childcare center. Depend on the childcare center, some will allow you to enter first, then you submit.
If you are not comfortable to let your kid go for vaccination, nobody can force you to do so.

The best solution is to engage a private nanny which I encourage you to do so. More personalise service and less headache.

hui2426

Hi Winston,

May I know which PD you are seeing? Or any PD to recommend who is not pro vaccine?

The PDs I went are all pro vaccine, even my family GP is pro vaccine.

Is there any 3-in-1 jabs for DTP now? All clinics I went only offer 5 in 1.... I'm trying to avoid multi vaccine in one...but seems like not much options....

mrsgg

I hear that Belinda fr Belinda's Clinic is quite respectful of parents' decision to vaccinate or not vaccinate, so long as parents show that they have done research.

FrancoSG65

In light of recent Measles outbreak in Vietnam/ Philippines, I came across this article written by a particular Ms Estella Young who raised questions about SG govt's efficacy in enforcing vaccination across the nation. She also wrote to suggest govt to go stricter on compulsory vaccination during public school admission.

http://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_web/home/pressRoom/Media_Forums/2014/vaccines-licensed-here-meet-safety-standards.html

I further went on to google this blogger. http://sparrowsandsandcastles.wordpress.com/tag/ms-estella-young/. Surely I had my impression made from the way he writes articles and how he writes to provoke response.

I don't know how much this person has read about vaccines but he definitely doesn't seem objective to start with.

I have written emails to MOH and no official reply. I wanted to know whether the other half of the children came down with Measles already vaccinated with MMR or Measles vaccines. No reply from them. Is it the answer obvious?

My friend's two children infected with Measles despite MMR vaccination.

I also questioned MOH who shall bear full responsible on vaccine side effect and again no official reply. Is it the answer obvious?

And have ever wonder why hospital ask you to sign indemnity form before vaccination? Is it the answer obvious?

My friend's nephew died from vaccination in Australia while I got another friend's son suffer from developmental delay.

In the USA, billions of dollars were begin compensated to those having vaccine side effect.

Read related article:

Can Vaccination Causes Developmental Delay for your child?
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/safer-use-of-vaccines-part-10-can-vaccination-causes-developmental-delay-for-your-child.48598/#post-6490501

Do Vaccinations Cause Learning Disabilities and Behavioral Problems?
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/safer-use-of-vaccines-part-11-do-vaccinations-cause-learning-disabilities-and-behavioral-problems.48622/#post-6490499

Vaccination side effect Startling Statistics Report
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/safer-use-of-vaccines-part-13-vaccination-startling-statistics-report.57722/

Take care...

apple79

Hi Winston,

"Only one booster diphtheria vaccination is compulsory. For measles, there is no requirement for booster jab.
Under the Infectious Diseases Act, vaccination against diphtheria and measles are compulsory."

Is this stated in the Act that after taking dpt and one more booster is needed? I took a look at the act, there is no mention about booster? if yes could you direct me to the page? Thanks

To Parents or Guardian,

I have to reiterate you let your child go for vaccination because you think it is safe to do so, not because you fear of the law or want your child to go to school.

All you need to ask anybody from MOH or HPB to sign an indemnity form that you need to be 100% sure absolutely no side effect in future, be it immediate or in the future.

Now, some hospitals and School Health Service will ask you to sign an indemnity form before vaccination to make sure you acknowledge the risks of vaccination. YOU shall liable for any side effect.

Nobody will tell you the truth of vaccination. You need to find out yourself.

helen_lui

Hi,

I have not given my 2 year old son any other vaccines other than the BCG. With my second kid delivering soon, I am thinking of not giving her the BCG. Can I confirm that BCG is also not compulsory by law? Just thinking of how the nurses will react puts me off so just want to be sure.

frog

Hi,

I have not given my 2 year old son any other vaccines other than the BCG. With my second kid delivering soon, I am thinking of not giving her the BCG. Can I confirm that BCG is also not compulsory by law? Just thinking of how the nurses will react puts me off so just want to be sure.
Babies in Singapore are extremely precious. Our HPB and MOH went through a lot of trouble, research and studies, and then came up with the list of recommended and compulsory vaccination for the children. It is to protect them against those nasty viruses. Many children in this world die, rather unnecessarily, due to a lack of vaccination in their country. In Singapore, our children are very lucky, and we have generations and generations of kids that have gone through the vaccinations - so, for example, polio, measles, etc are very rare and almost non-existent in Singapore. But if one day, if an unvaccinated kid gets in contact with those virus, the effect can even be deadly. I lived abroad previously, and have seen such occurrences. There are risks with vaccinations, but it is so few and so rare... anyway, if you want your children to goto any MCCY-Registered Childcare Centre, or any MOE-Approved school, they must be vaccinated based on the prescribed list.

‘Superbugs’ Kill India’s Babies and Pose an Overseas Threat
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/world/asia/superbugs-kill-indias-babies-and-pose-an-overseas-threat.html?_r=0

Human are not GOD. We think we are GOD and can control virus and bacteria. In actual fact, we are not. Nature will fight back...

Do not over-vaccinate your babies even you need to.

In fact, many vaccines are not working very well... Go and read yourself.

Vaccines has many side-effects. It is not rare but very common. For example, a child prone to sick, having some mental problem, absorb heavy metal from vaccine ingredient like aluminium, increase cancer risk and many other health problems. Go and read yourself.

MOE school will accept your child with or without full vaccination.

bbtessa

If we don't give the non-mandatory vaccines when they are babies, after they start school, will an MOE school "force" them to go for the vaccines?

Under the Infectious Diseases Act, vaccination against diphtheria and measles are compulsory. Other vaccinations under the National Childhood Immunisation Programme, although highly recommended, are optional.

Although vaccination against diphtheria and measles are compulsory, many parents choose not to vaccinate due to health reasons or risk concerns. They are all well-informed parents and know the risks and benefits of vaccination.

Vaccines has many side-effects. It is not rare but very common. For example, a child prone to sick, having some mental problem, absorb heavy metal from vaccine ingredient like aluminium, increase cancer risk and many other health problems. Go and read yourself.

I have to reiterate to all parents and guardians that you let your child go for vaccination because you think it is safe to do so, not because you fear of the law or want your child to go to school. Parents and guardians are responsible for any unwanted side-effect on their children.

MOE school will accept your child and will not force you to sign the form to let your children go for vaccination. If you encounter any MOE schools or kindergartens force you to vaccinate your children, please let me know.

FrancoSG65

Although vaccination against diphtheria and measles are compulsory, many parents choose not to vaccinate due to health reasons or risk concerns. They are all well-informed parents and know the risks and benefits of vaccination.

I have to reiterate to all parents and guardians that you let your child go for vaccination because you think it is safe to do so, not because you fear of the law or want your child to go to school. Parents and guardians are responsible for any unwanted side-effect on their children.

MOE school will accept your child and will not force you to sign the form to let your children go for vaccination. If you encounter any MOE schools or kindergartens force you to vaccinate your children, please let me know.
Hi Winston

Can't agree more with you on the above.

However, i like to know if you have any experience or from other friends regarding admission to local pri schools. I know that technically MOE has no right to deny the child from admission just for the health records nor are they able to force to vaccinate. However, is there a possibility that the child's application be rejected when the school is screening through records? In such cases, we as parents do not know if he is not selected/ admitted due to this issue health issues or other reasons (such as school opening is over-subscribed). What's your take on this?

As far as I know, no child is begin rejected. However, if you suspect your child is begin rejected due to vaccination record, please let me know.

If you cannot go to the school you want, you can try less popular school.

There is one Act - Compulsory Education Act.

According to the Compulsory Education Act, a child of ‘compulsory school age’ is one who is above[ the age of 6 years and who has not yet attained the age of 15 years.
A child of compulsory school age born after 1st January 1996, and who is citizen of Singapore residing in Singapore, has to attend a national primary school as a pupil regularly, unless he/she has been exempted from compulsory education, e.g. a child with special needs, a child attending a designated school, a child receiving home-schooling, (information on exemptions).

Penalty
According to the Compulsory Education Act (Cap 51), where a child fails to attend regularly as a pupil at a national primary school or a designated school/be home-schooled (where exemption is granted), the parent/guardian of the child may be guilty of an offence. The penalties provided in the Act for a person convicted for the offence are a fine not exceeding $5,000, or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months, or to both.

Parents will get charge for not sending their children to school under Compulsory Education Act.

When your child go for Primary one registration, you will need to submit your kid health record book. If your child has not completed any vaccination, parents are reminded to send their children for vaccination before school starts. And if your child still never complete the recommended vaccination, during annual health screening, school health nurses will administer the vaccination on-site, in schools. They will ask your child to bring the vaccination consent form to you to sign. You can ignore the form if you do not wish to sign.

Ask yourself, why nurse need you to sign consent form to vaccinate your children?

FrancoSG65

Thanks Winston for sharing your information and viewpoint.

Any parents out there who have been there done that, do share with us your experience.

Understand the risks and benefits of vaccine before taking any action. Do not sign any indemnity form until you fully understand the risks and benefits.

For every vaccine causing death, it’s not at all unusual for a vaccine maker to rule a child’s death shortly after vaccination as a “coincidence.” It may also suggesting that the deaths may be related to an underlying disease.

I have read such news repeated many times.

You seldom hear such news over the TV or newspapers. But it is real.

nutsque

I read that there is a fine of 10,000 sgd for failure to comply with vaccination. What is the best way to ask for exemption on this? Thanks Winston!

Easymum15

Hi all,

Allow me to comment. My background is in healthcare and have been pretty familiar with vaccines. Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor nor an infectious disease specialist.

Vaccines are attenuated virus (viruses that has been removed of its virulent properties) that are injected to your body with the objective to help your body to build up white blood cells or memory cells should the similar virus (with virulent properties) attack you in the future (at anytime at anywhere). Your body will then fight against this disease with all the white blood cells and memory cells (presence because it encountered the same virus before) and heal you in a much shorter time frame and with higher success rate.

In my opinion, old vaccines that are around for 20 years above are generally considered safe. Its' efficacy and safety are proven over time (you and I had the injection before and we are doing just fine), similar to panadol (now it is available over the counter vs 20 years ago it might be a prescription drug) e.g. BCG, Hep B, Diptheria, Tetanus, Poliovirus and MMR. You can search for the timeline of vaccine development from internet or any medical books. These are the vaccines that were discovered first and injected to all babies that were born since then.

The issue now lies with the new vaccines that were discovered recently. No one can ascertain it's efficacy and safety, as a mum to be, I will not give my kids these vaccines injection unless my kids are old enough to withstand any adverse effect that might arise from the injection of these vaccines. For example, when my kids are 21 years old, if one day he/she wants to go to Africa, he/she can go to vaccinate him/herself.

Besides, truth to be told, there wasn't any big outbreak of any infectious disease ever since the end of world war II and the chances of our descendants catching diseases that are targeted by these new vaccines are extremely rare. Please also be reminded that for certain vaccines like influenza virus has very short lifespan (flu virus mutates every 48 hours), by the time you are injected with the influenze vaccine (H5N1) that were ravaging in 2009, the virus could have already mutated to H10N5 in 2014 and render the earlier injection useless. Being healthy (eat well, sleep well, good hygiene and exercise) is much more effective than keep injecting yourself with new vaccines with uncertain performance.

For pharmaceutical industry, new vaccines bring in new revenue stream and these vaccines are all patented and being priced expensively. Usual practice is these pharma companies will lobby government agencies/health promotion board to "Recommend" these new vaccines to all parents. Even in the US, members sitting on the expert group that offer advice to government agencies are mostly representative from big pharma. This is a very lucrative industry and given that many companies have lost their patents on old drugs, they now moving their interest to vaccines market. Therefore, take recommendation with a pinch of salt and consult any medical professionals/science professor that you trust before making the decision to inject your kids or not.

For those parents who wish to travel oversea, please do not bring young kids along (those who have not completed their full dose of compulsory vaccination programme) to countries with outbreak of infectious disease before you are sure that your kids immune system can cope.

Just to add a point. It does not mean if a vaccine exists for many years, it is considered safe for all. Some babies died from the "old" vaccines. And some vaccines contains heavy metal which is harmful to us. The rule is evaluate the risks and benefits of vaccines. Do not make decision based on "recommendation" by expert.

Another point is big pharma spend billions in research to produce vaccines which may not very effective at all. However, they have to cover back the cost of research. So with their finance resource, they will go and promote vaccines to parents and instil fear on you. Fortunately, they are many good doctors and individuals give their view on vaccine safety.

Just to add a point. It does not mean if a vaccine exists for many years, it is considered safe for all. Some babies died from the "old" vaccines. And some vaccines contains heavy metal which is harmful to us. The rule is evaluate the risks and benefits of vaccines. Do not make decision based on "recommendation" by expert.

Another point is big pharma spend billions in research to produce vaccines which may not very effective at all. However, they have to cover back the cost of research. So with their finance resource, they will go and promote vaccines to parents and instil fear on you. Fortunately, there are many good doctors and individuals give their view on vaccine safety.

Last edited:

chiamt02

Hi winstonloh,

I am worried abt MMR and its side effects so would like to let me son take a single measles either from Japan Green clinic or Raffles. But I'm worried that these measles are less "popular" and therefore less used and less proven. Do you know much abt these single measles vaccine?

I do not wish to comment on whether MMR vaccine is safe or not. You, as, parents will decide. Doctor or MOH cannot even tell me vaccine is 100% safe. Ask whoever tell you vaccine is safe to write a letter of guarantee that he or she will compensate you when your child has any side-effect in next 5 to 10 years. Some side-effect occur years later.

There are thousands of articles and books telling you vaccine are not 100% safe. Go and read yourself.

Please read below thread.

Safer use of Vaccines Part 13 - Vaccination Startling Statistics Report
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/safer-use-of-vaccines-part-13-vaccination-startling-statistics-report.57722/#post-7001379

I want to reiterate that you let your child go for vaccination because you think it is safe to do so, not because you fear of the law or want your child to go to school.

XelaChen

Hi winston, i just want to point out to an obvious fact there nothing in this world in 100% other than the age will only go up. Even traditional things like gender whom is by right supposed to be male or female is not even considered 100% for sure these days, even the daily food we eat is not 100% safe, people can die from food allergy, from drug allergy etc from everyday common things so is there going to stop you from eating? Obviously not right? Anyway, for immunization to work, Herd Immunity Effect must be achieve. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity , sometimes, the purpose of vaccination is not to protect your child, it is to protect children that are either too young to vaccinate or too sick to be vaccinated so they need children who comes into contact with them to be vaccinated so they won't catch the disease from them. In the US, because more and more parents have the selfish thought and anti-vaccination, even places like Disneyland are no longer safe now, endangering not only their children but other kids. http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/14/measles-outbreak-spreads-unvaccinated-woman-disneyland.

XelaChen

by the way, i looked through the sources that you quoted, to be honest, they are not really reliable, a lot of them are from dubious websites.

chiamt02

I've already read alot about MMR. I believe in Wakefield's studies and don't think the medical board was being fair. In fact they struck him off probably due to pressure from the Big Pharmas... I am now only willing to take single Measles Vaccine.
Does anyone know anything abt these single Measles Vaccine?

"Purpose of vaccination is not to protect your child, it is to protect children that are either too young to vaccinate or too sick to be vaccinated so they need children who comes into contact with them to be vaccinated so they won't catch the disease from them"

Are you 100% sure the statement above is correct? Please check with doctors and MOH. If they too say is correct, challenge them to write a "black and white" for your reference. And please tell me the doctor name and his/her clinic address whom say this is a 100% correct statement. Talking is easy....

Whether you believe vaccination is safe or not, you, as parents, shall decide.

We can debate up and down, there is no always an answer to it. Read and make decision yourself.

Single Measles Vaccine is much safer than MMR Vaccine.

Single Measles Vaccine has less side-effect reported under the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) in USA. Suspected MMR vaccine side-effect reported is about 100 times more than Single Measles Vaccine.

If you really want to let your child go for Measles vaccination, Single Measles Vaccine is the choice.

Always take single vaccine antigen or minimum combine vaccine antigens if you still wish to let your child go for vaccination.

XelaChen

Dear Winston, it seems like you like to challenge 'black and white' for everything, so can i challenge you for a 'black and white' for all the false statements you have made too? Where are your credible sources?

XelaChen

Dear Chiam, i hope you are reading from the correct websites and sources regarding Wakefield and not some websites set-up by anti-vaccination groups.