Comics: Braun Thermoscan 5 Ear Thermometer (SGD61.00 incl Reg post)

Hi Comics, received the 2 thermometer with thanks. I would like to order another thermometer. I have transferred $62.22 to you (reference no: 9971566638 ). I will PM you the address. Thanks

<font color="119911">Shanshan
Have replied your email that reg post is S$64.22. But I have not hear from u. Can you get back to me and top up so that i can mail to u ok. Thanks.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">Christine
Yes, Please proceed to trasfer.
happy.gif

Shanshan
Thanks. Can I have ur address again? I hope to mail to you latest by Wed. Thanks.
happy.gif
</font>

Thanks Comics, I have transfered the funds $64.22 (incl for registered postage) to you at 14 Aug 2012 12:04 PM Singapore Time. The transaction reference is 10003832784.

Please check your PM for the address to mail to.
Thanks again.

Hi Comics,

When would I be expecting the package from you? Is there any issue, haven't receive a reply from you for quite some time.

<font color="119911">Christine
Sorry not not posting in the forum as have been outstation and have limited internet access.

However, I have replied your email that I will be mailing your loot to you on Tue. Was unable to do so earlier as couldnt find your transfer cos it was sent to the old account. Looks like you did not receive my reply...

Anyway, will update the tracking number once posted. Apologies to keep you worry. Thanks.
happy.gif

Shanshan
Thank you. I noted that the address was a different one from the previous one hor. Be mailing to you on Tue, which is tmr too. Thanks.
happy.gif

</font>

Hi Comics,

Sorry your email ended up in my spam box, one of the unknowns of Yahoo! I wonder how they categorize spam mails.

I looked at the first posting in this forum, hence I missed out your change of account number in your later posts. Is your old account still active? I hope the funds are not lost.

Thanks, I look forward to receiving your package.

Hi Comics,

I'd like to order 1 more. Do you still have stock?

Please let me know which account and account number to transfer to.

Thanks.

<font color="119911">Christine Tan (christan)
Thank you. Yes, I still have stock. Please transfer to POSB Savings 284-31309-7</font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Readystock available @ S$64.22 inclusive of registered mail.

Please transfer to POSB Savings 284-31309-7</font>
</font>

<font color="119911">ThanSaac (thansaac)
Sorry, was outstation last few days. Will mail to you on Mon. Thank you.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">Dear All
Sorry, currently no readystock. Can only pre-order at S$64.22 (incl of reg mail). Thanks.</font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Readystock available @ S$64.22 inclusive of registered mail.

Please transfer to POSB Savings 284-31309-7</font>
</font>

<font color="119911">There is no warranty since this is from USA directly unless u r willing to pay for shipping to and fro USA.</font>

<font color="119911">Grace Quek (grace3005)/ Aslyn Koh (akoh)
Sure, please transfer S$64.22 to my POSB Savings 284-31309-7.
The price is inclusive of registered mail.
happy.gif

Please give me your mailing address upon transfer.
Thank you.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Dear All

All readystock are taken. New stock will only arrive in March.

Please proceed with transfer if you can wait. Thank you.</font>
</font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Pre-order - S$64.22 inclusive of reg mail</font>
1. cottonbunny (cottonbunny) - 26 Feb 2013 ITR I-BANK cottonbunny S$64.22
5.</font>

Back