Comics: Braun Thermoscan 5 Ear Thermometer (SGD61.00 incl Reg post)

<font color="119911">Miranda (deannie)
Thank you. Will check your payment as interbank will take 2-3 days to receive.

Will be mailing your thermometer and 1 pack of 20pcs filters to you via reg mail upon receipt of transfer.
happy.gif

Let u know once receipt of fund transfer. Thks.
happy.gif
</font>

Hi Comics,
I would like to order 1 thermometer and 1 pack of 20 pcs filters via registered mail.

Registered post will be S$67.90

Ready stock right?

Pls provide bank details and I will transfer funds soon.

Pls PM or SMS me at #97993032

thank u,
Joanna

hayoki (hayoki)
Please proceed with transfer and PM me ur mailing address. Thks.
happy.gif

Joanna,
Have email you. Please transfer and advise mailing address. Will be able to mail to you on Monday. Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi,

You still have ready stock? If yes, i like to order 1 thermometer w 40 pcs of filters via registered post. Price is $72 right?
Please let me know your account number so that i can do the transfer.

thanks.

Hi comics,

I have not received the thermometer by registered mail. You didn't update me of the RR, may i know when did you post it?

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">The following thermometers &amp; filters(if applicable) were posted on <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">01/09/11 (Thu)</font></font> as previously mentioned:</font> <font color="0000ff">
1. Anyann – RR628201335SG
2. Jocelyn - RR628201336SG
3. Baby23 - RR628201337SG
4. Qiqimi via normal post
5. Wanpei via normal post
6. Penguin8177 via normal post</font>

I was unable to update threads as I had left the details in office and was last min asked to go site office. Thus, did not have chance to update till now.

Apologies for the delay to update cos SingPost usually delivered on the next working day. But as SingPost is committed to delivered within 2-3 working days, if you did not receive on Fri (next working day), you should be expecting to receive today, otherwise latest is on Tuesday. This is applicable for both registered and normal mail. Please note that I am unable to control SingPost’s delivery but that does not mean that I did not mail your loots.
Do lookout for your loots today. Thank you.
kao_smile.gif
</font>

Hi Comics,

Just like to check have u receive my payment?

If yes when will you be sending out the post.

Thanks
Miranda

<font color="119911">Miranda (deannie)
Thanks. Have received your transfer. Can you give me ur mailing address? Hope to mail on Tue, if not, by Wed.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">Baby23

I have checked and records indicate that your thermometer was delivered today. Pls confirm.
happy.gif

REGISTERED ARTICLE STATUS
RA No.: RR628201337SG

Status Date Status Description
05-09-2011 Delivery in progress (DBSWD)
05-09-2011 Item delivered
</font>

<font color="119911">snoopy (snoopygal)
Have PM you. Ready stock is available and have reserved a set for u. Thanks.
happy.gif
</font>

Hi,

Please reserve 1 wtihout filter and 1 with 20 pcs filter. By normal mail.

Will email you the payment details shortly and delivery addresses.

<font color="119911">michelle (micaqua)
Have PM you.
happy.gif

Baby23
Greatly appreciate your confirming. Whew...
happy.gif
Thanks.

Miranda (deannie)
Will be mailing your thermometer on Wed.
happy.gif

Von (mickey_mum)
sure. Pls let me know upon transfer. Importantly, I must have your mailing addresses too. Thanks.
happy.gif

hayoki (hayoki)
Er.. Can you let me know the date, amount, and whether if it is ATM or IB transfer? If IB, can let me know the name used? Also I need your mailing address too. Have not received any PM from you leh. Please advise k.
happy.gif

</font>

Hihi,

Kindly ignore my earlier post.

I would like to order:

Thermometer with 40pcs filter
Normal post will be S$69.75

To Account POSB Savings
284-93042-8 Braun - Comics
Amount S$69.75
Transaction Reference 7036389261

<font color="119911">Esther / Jean
Yes, still available.
happy.gif

greybearie (loviebabybear)
Sure, pls proceed.
happy.gif

Dear All
Please remember to let me know once you have make payment and provide your transfer details plus address. I have received some transfer but still waiting for matching.</font>

<font color="119911">greybearie (loviebabybear)
Check and received your transfer. Can give me ur mailing address for mailing of ur loots (Thermo &amp; filters) via normal post? Thks.

Von (mickey_mum)
May I know the name that you used for transfer, amount and date? Can PM me again as din received leh.

Hayoki,
PM received with thanks. But please let me know the amount and date of transfer. </font>

Need to rush out liao. Jus to update that I have mailed your loots for the following yesterday. RR No (if applicable) to be provide later.
<table border=1><tr><td>therine (therine) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crankywoman (Sharon) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miranda (deannie) </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi comics,
keen to get 1,

Thermomer with 20pcs filter
Registered post will be S$67.90
IB trsf done, $67.90, ref.7038361892. Please confirm.
Will PM you my addy, thanks.

Hi Comics,

Please kindly confirm the total amt that I should transfer.

4 sets without filter and one set with 20pcs filter. I send you an email too.

Thanks

Hi,

I transfer amount for one set to you first. Pls advise for rest.

To Account POSB Savings
284-93042-8 Braun 
Amount S$63.60 
Transaction Reference 7038927572 

<font color="119911">Dear All,
Thank you. Allow me some time to run through and also wrap ur loot.

wenx543,
Yes, pls proceed. Thanks.

sc
Funny, did not receive ur PM. Can let me know if the 4 sets are to send to the same address?</font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Details of loots posted on 07/09/11</font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>therine (therine)</TD><TD>Posted on 07/09 (RR628199981SG) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crankywoman (Sharon)</TD><TD>Posted on 07/09 via normal post </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miranda (deannie)</TD><TD>Posted on 07/09 (RR628199982SG) </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi,

I have PM you again.

Payment of $61.35 + $65.65 = $127 was made via nick Yvonne, Transaction number 7034014331.

Please confirm if you have received it. Thanks.

Hi comics,

Yes to the same address total 5 sets. 4 without filter and one set with 20 pcs of filter. I made payment for one set already ya.

Thanks

Back