Coconut Water

Ocho

Hi, anyone consuming coconut water on daily basis? Apparently, coconut water helps. There are some pros and cons as per Google and I am wondering the frequency of consumption and would like to hear from your experience. Thanks in advance!

I drank the fresh coconut water once or twice a week. Even though it is good i dont think it is advisable to drink daily. And have to buy the fresh coconut from wet market so abit hard to drink daily i guess

@Ocho forgot to ask which trimester are you in now?
Week 27, tomorrow starting week 28. I just started on coconut water this week, so wondering how effective. What about you - which trimester are you in?

Last edited:
Actually i'm not very sure what's the benefit, but elderly advise to drink abit but not too much so i just follow haha..
I only started to drink during mid of 3rd trimester if not mistaken (sorry cnt remember exactly which week)..
I already delivered =)

Hi, I was told coconut drink helps to cleanse the baby's body such that baby comes out cleaner as opposed to having whitish layer covering the whole body. I forgot what's the health benefit for mummy though.

Some said only the real coconut works. But I just drink the packet ones. Why 3rd trim then drink because of its cooling effect - may trigger early labour. Mummy's body need to keep warm throughout the pregnancy.

Hope this helps.

Back