Clubfoot

Club foot is claimable under aia health shield gold essential if u r already covered with them. 5k. Geneticist is available at subsidy rate at kkh. Not sure if can see before baby born can call to check.

Hi, During my FA scan 20 weeks scan baby diagnose with mild unilateral clubfoot (right leg)until we change hospital from Thomson to KKH.
We didn't see any genetic consuller before. Currently, I am 32 weeks,We did follow up at KKH directly but KKH can't find the baby clubfoot. Sometimes it bcos of the baby position. What is ur baby clubfoot condition?

Hi, During my FA scan 20 weeks scan baby diagnose with mild unilateral clubfoot (right leg)until we change hospital from Thomson to KKH.
We didn't see any genetic consuller before. Currently, I am 32 weeks,We did follow up at KKH directly but KKH can't find the baby clubfoot. Sometimes it bcos of the baby position. What is ur baby clubfoot condition?
My is do the anosistsic check and realise that my lo right leg have. the doc say maybe naughty or only alittle. That time the doc recommend me to see The conuseller say do the blood at the australia got some cost so we decided not to do. Didnt say anything. So just hope is dont have lo. If have need to do the physo therepy on the right leg.

Club foot is claimable under aia health shield gold essential if u r already covered with them. 5k. Geneticist is available at subsidy rate at kkh. Not sure if can see before baby born can call to check.
I have done the anotsistic just that she playing or what. Just need to fork out afew k to send to australia for this. Is on her right leg.

When baby born the experienced paediatrician can teach how to turn baby leg slightly daily to align back if it is only slight prob.

Some due to lack of amniotic fluid some due to chromosome difficulties.

Can be slight or severe case to case. If lack of amniotic fluid will be premature birth.

When baby born the experienced paediatrician can teach how to turn baby leg slightly daily to align back if it is only slight prob.

Can be slight or severe case to case. If lack of amniotic fluid will be premature birth.
My not sure is it playful when do the animostic or didnt say lack the chromonson that why the genetic told me want to send the sample to the australia. But i supect it should be playful. My lo didnt have at all when i done the animostic. She just say just do the physotherepy. Cause is 1 leg.

If lack of chromonson is it dangerous is it both leg or 1leg?

When i go for my subsidy doc he say properly playful.
I have done the anotsistic just that she playing or what. Just need to fork out afew k to send to australia for this. Is on her right leg.

Hi all, understand that this thread has been stopped for some time. Wondering if anyone bb has clubfoot. There isn't much topic with clubfoot out there.

Back